Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 218.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from letssled: “lol, you call drawing against LC's a success??? Jossa when I saw this, i thought you lost your rips. well good for a chuckle, no biggie. attacker enjoy your profits ” My thoughts exactly, you beat me to it. Was attacker not wanting to risk more than 20k BC in fear of ninja?? I'm confused. You attack a deut fleet and have no follow-up's or loot captured from what obviously was a lot of res in those cargos. Can't remember last time I saw a HoF posted on the boards that ended …

• HAPPY NEW YEAR VEGA!!! Hope everyone's Christmas was jolly and hope 2019 is everyone's best year yet! Back to the grind once more now that I'm not completely out of fuel I was distracted trading, building cargos and figuring out how to fix my energy problems while Astral noticed this sitting. Dedication goes to him. DF secured and had enough time for a few follow-up's. Astral got another follow-up in that brought almost 4M profits too. GLOTR Defender! Shout to to my alliance [GCVA] and to my fr…

• Luka a beast, love watching him play. Nice to see him living up to the hype! Good find Raza, putting those LF to work GLOTR Defender, quick bounce back for you.

• On 26-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Hatu [GCVA] ________________________________________________ Recycler 1 Battlecruiser 21.176 _________________________________________ Defender brandwag [TiT] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 171 Colony Ship 1 Bomber 231 Destroyer 139 Deathstar 8 Rocket Launcher 7.131 Ion Cannon 63 Plasma Turret 236 Small Shield Dome 1 Large Shield Dome 1 _________________________________________ After the battle ..…

• Server setting changes

Hatu - - Universe Vega

Uni 1 & Xanthus poll went up Dec 12th. Current Vega Features: 2x Fleet- / 7x Economyspeed, 70% DF, +30 fields Vega Poll Options: DF Value, Deut Consumption, + Fields (2 Uni's have +31), DiDF (Def into DF), Fleet Speed Not Options: Eco Setting (maxed), ACS Change, Galaxies Change, Research Speed, +/- 30 Fields Not sure if 31 is the max setting for fields or not. Submit what specs you'd like to see on the poll. The last 2 pages before this have specifically what several players want the poll to lo…

• Server setting changes

Hatu - - Universe Vega

Quote from O_M_A_187: “So was this just a circle jerk or do we get a poll? Deut and DF... 0.5/60%....that seem fair. I know my mines suck ass and i have to play from Rio most times these days, so would love to save fuel....but i'm bias;) ” It's Christmas man go be with your friends and family. Millions of people are traveling and not paying attention to the screens right now. @piink is watching all the discussion threads across the different Uni's. She said polling (and even updating settings af…

• Merry Christmas Vega!!! Another fine production brought to you by GCVA. Astral is the brains, I'm just the noob with a few ships! The unstoppable probe strikes again, dedication to Astral and my GCVA family. On 24-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Hatu [GCVA] ________________________________________________ Battleship 16.237 Battlecruiser 21.226 _________________________________________ Attacker AstralCodex [GCVA] ________________________________________________ Esp…

• Another round of small booms for me. Some more action from GCVA, good to see the Uni so active. There was profit to be had so I took a stab at it. I put 7 attacks on defender, 90kk profits. First I got bent, then I got hard. GLOTR Defender. On 23-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Hatu [GCVA] ________________________________________________ Battleship 7.500 _________________________________________ Defender hard ________________________________________________ Light …

• Astral caught defender on a dirty FS. We watched, waited and off we went. Just some little fleets putting in the work, pleasure to ACS with you. Pretty sure this is my first ACS with an ally mate in GCVA! I seem to be lacking in the ACS buddy department. Defender is now mooned, seems he has learned early on. A great lesson to learn while the fleet is still small. GLOTR Defender, although it seems you still have ships around here somewhere. On 20-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in bat…

• Congrats on another hit. GG, glad to see you active, don't let it collect too much dust You are getting some action, a good day for you! Looks like you have deut for me

• Good smack, weekend stole your thunder but profit is profit baby! Keep them coming, good to see some ally mates flying!! Loss is nothing to defender, don't think we need to tell you GLOTR.

• Favourite Christmas song contest

Hatu - - General

youtu.be/t3HJgCcSUqQ

• Favourite Christmas song contest

Hatu - - General

youtu.be/Rx8DeYDY-0A

• Server setting changes

Hatu - - Universe Vega

Research up if we can. Eco up if we can. Am content with current settings, but always willing to support a good change for all. Lots of miners here, but also quite a few fleeters. I think if the choice is 0.5 Deut it will not pass with 80%, we struggled to get 80% on our original poll in Vega pre-merge. Since then, I think there are even more miners here now. I believe most our voters will be thinking long-term when making their vote. But I do think we could pass a reduction in deut consumption,…

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Hatu - - General

Inferno is merged. Who else can we help? It's hard to locate the problems to be fixed with the 50 pages of spam, off-topic and hate posts towards the staff who are only trying to HELP. About 10 of you are dangerously close to warnings and bans but the team is being VERY lenient because we are being effected greatly by it ourselves. We have let you show the ugly without enforcing the board rules upon you - at least respect the kindness. You don't understand the work that goes into fixing all of t…

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Hatu - - General

Quote from R0NIN: “Quote from Inferno AM: “Hello,My case is still not fixed and I raised ticket on the 16 of October !You keep saying to try and recover my password while I keep telling that no email has been sent to me. This issue started since the lobby was implemented and nobody did anything when I reported back then. Please see ticket 16958003. Thank you. ” @piink any news regarding this issue that is supposedly resolved but in fact is not even close to being solved?Or ignoring us is just so…

• Not much here! Just the usual boring stuff thumbsup.png Saw he was offline with a pile of res, so went for it. Even the tiny guys can crack a turtle these days somehow. Okay, maybe it's a baby turtle Buying Deuts On 05-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Hatu [GCVA] ________________________________________________ Heavy Fighter 1 Cruiser 26.069 Battleship 16.042 Bomber 1 Destroyer 6.059 Battlecruiser 20.998 _________________________________________ Defender Forgotten …

• Cargo crashed this guy when he was active, it's been a month now. Guess he isn't playing anymore. This is my first visit since then. [TOT: 61.303.500] Hatu [GCVA] vs. G O K U [ORC_E] (A: 0, D: 61.303.500) On 05-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Hatu [GCVA] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 2.645 Light Fighter 150.758 _________________________________________ Defender G O K U ________________________________________________ Rocket Launcher …

• Defender sent 195 IPM's at 1 planet of mine yesterday. I did nothing to retaliate. Then today I login he sends 135 more to the same planet of mine. Decided to avenge my ion cannon crewman. Total Profit = 10.182.593 On 05-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Hatu [GCVA] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 4.000 _________________________________________ Defender hard ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 6 Light Fighter 1…

• Just a smack for a snack. Low costs and quick flight. Buying Deut, as always =) On 02-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Hatu [GCVA] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 20.007 _________________________________________ Defender pauk [the pack] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 949 Colony Ship 1 Espionage Probe 1.707 Solar Satellite 632 Rocket Launcher 19.025 Light Laser 560 Heavy Laser 1.001 Gauss Cannon 107 Plasma …