Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xLuka and his friend Madawac

NoMoreAngel - - Universe Cygnus

Example sentence: So you fuckfaces I didn't say it is ok to use fuck all the time do you fucking understand? This is how you shouldn't do it, first one because it is insulting and the second one because of cursing. You two are also using it in a way that isn't necessary and just added to the sentences to curse and use the word. If you for example would say something like "damn thats a fucking huge hit" or "i fucked up" it would be somewhat ok and you wouldn't get warned for it. In general the ru…

• Dear Users, with the upcoming introduction of the account giveaway function of the lobby we are reopening the Account Trading section and also changed the rules so that they fit the new system. The main changes are, that you are now allowed to "trade" cross universe/community and that there will be no support from the Game-Team if anything goes wrong with your "trade". Trade is written in "" as the new system doesn't allow direct trades. You always need to trust the other person to give you the …

• 15.01.: Lobbyversion 1.4.0

NoMoreAngel - - Game

The changelog has been updated with an addition to the Accounttrade feature and the known Issue. Also the Account Trading section will get opened again later today.

• Although I like the pics in this thread more, I'm closing it as the other thread has more replies. The story has been added to the other thread and the CR there has been corrected.

• Lobbyversion 1.4.0 Discussion

NoMoreAngel - - General

Quote from Dark Depresion: “Somebody with access to your lobby account can gift themselves the acc in a matter of seconds. ” Thats why you shouldn't hand out your Lobby Logindetails. The other problem there is with this system, you can't see which account you get until you have added the account to your Lobby.

• Kaldor

NoMoreAngel - - Team members

Quote from Kaldor: “Maybe I'd consider it if the GOs were pink instead of orange ” I could change that, takes 30 seconds

• Lobbyversion 1.4.0 Discussion

NoMoreAngel - - General

Instant and permanent, no way to revoke it by yourself. We don't know yet if there will be the possibility to revoke the trade for GOs.

• Server Features

NoMoreAngel - - Universe 1

Quote from AywarGrozny: “What about results of voting.?Birdie told me it should be announced today!? ” And who told you that? (I myself have no clue when they should get announced) But it is already end of week for GF, so they are all at home and won't be back before monday. So you would need to wait atleast until then.

• 15.01.: Lobbyversion 1.4.0

NoMoreAngel - - Game

Dear players, on Tuesday, 15th of January at around 10:00 CET we will get a Lobbyupdate to Version 1.4.0. Changelog: [Feature] News hub: a site where you will find game news as well as links of interest. [Feature] Account trade: it is possible to gift/trade accounts through a token. Account changes have a 15 days cooldown (a token can be redeemed for an account after 15 days from the last account ownership change). [Feature] Micropage: completely new players will land in a new page with informat…

• It updates automatically on Chrome. But you won't get any updates since the developer pretty much disappeared and tried to take AGR down with him. addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/antigameorigin-v6/ Thats the store link to AGO in FF, as you can see it doesn't work anymore. And why don't you like AntiGameReborn? It is basicly the same addon, just that it still gets developed and new features get added.

• It always depends on the amount of ships, if you have the same amount of heavy fighters instead of light figthers and you face an cruiser only attacker, the heavy fighters are even better than the light figthers. It always depends on which ships attack you/you are attacking and their Rapidfire against other ships.

• Max Planet Fields?

NoMoreAngel - - Game Help

The one on the origin board. No clue where fandom-wiki got the numbers, but that number seems to include the +25 fields already for max fields on position 8.

• question

NoMoreAngel - - Game Help

Quote from Stryker: “Someone might have to confirm, as I've been away awhile myself. But I don't believe you are able to trade/take over accounts right now due to the new login page. I'm not sure if there is a fix coming anytime soon. ” Thats correct, but according to the last Newsletter the acctrading feature is already here. As it isn't in the public lobby yet, I guess they finished it internally already and are going to roll it out soon.

• Referral Links

NoMoreAngel - - Bugs

No I'm saying you don't get support if the tool is active while your bug happens. For example if you send a fleet and it doesn't go with settings you choose, it could have been AGO/AGR that changed your settings. Tools change a lot of stuff, thats why you should deactivate them before reporting a bug as it might just be a bug in the Tool.

• Referral Links

NoMoreAngel - - Bugs

Quote from Master Yoda: “Dear community, as you might have noticed, the buddy points and the recruiting system are not functioning properly at the moment. These 2 systems are not going to be working for a while as we have plans to rework them in the future. We apologize for the inconvenience. Regards, Your OGame Team. ” So yep, they don't work for new recruits. Don't know why it still is visible ingame, we asked the GF multiple times already to remove it, they didn't. And with the addons things …

• Well, piink and I only liked the post and didn't do an extra post in here The idea has already been forwarded by piink but no info yet if or when it will get implemented.

• Big Hit?

NoMoreAngel - - Universe Xanthus

Quote from Spir1t: “DA you re banned again.Do you remember your acc at oberon that you bought from Telcontar?Prize was really nice.Only problem that you dont know how to use those accounts..first acc here you bought from w4r you finished with ban on him,second acc was crashed by Turks or maybe that was you mate just under nickname of some Turk,than you bought that acc from him and crashed that acc ,now you re pushing that acc with fleets from your ally mates.You re only here poor and blind.I m r…

• Server Setting Change

NoMoreAngel - - Universe Cygnus

As this thread can't get anything constructive done it will get closed. Cygnus will get no setting change until atleast next year. Opening a new thread will result in a warning and closure of that thread.

• Well @FuuF have fun in his basement for a few more weeks/months. Piink said in another thread, that the research speed setting won't be available for already existing servers for the next time. It will only be on new servers for testing how it works out and then maybe later we can have it on old servers.

• Because I'm too lazy to write a new post, here is what I posted as early feedback before it was put into the version: Quote: “No, just no. Simply because I would spend all my DM and relocate all 13 Planets to Position 15 to get more deut. (Not that I don't have way too much DM anyway, it wouldn't even be half the amount of DM I have in my account) On a more serious note: Still no. There was a reason back in the day to not make it available, you can push your accounts even faster with it. Just ta…