Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 236.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• we are not globally planning on doing something, but if you got affected by facebook issues we might be able to help recovering your loss. In any case you HAVE to use the official support as we evaluate the cases individually.

• Quote from renzuki: “Quote from NoMoreAngel: “The research speed needs to be a multiple of the eco speed, so this is correct: ” you didn't say it had a cap, so a 7x could have a multiple of 2 and be 14 research too but this statement. ” The current cap for the research speed is x12 so that is not doable right now.

• Jumpgate no CD on relocation

piink - - General

the bug has been fixed and will be implemented in live within the next version.

• Next server setting changes

piink - - Game

Hello, following up with the server polls, the servers in this list will have their settings changed on Monday, 4th of March at 14:00 CET: Uriel 147 From Eco x6 to Eco x7 Aquarius 153 From +0 fields to +30 fields Your OGame Team.

• In-game Ads

piink - - Feedback & Criticism

Hello! the issue has ben reported and we are investigating! Sorry for the trouble, really

• Change server features

piink - - Universe Quantum

A total of 199 people voted. 125 people want 50%DF while 74 people want 40% DF. 123 people want 0.5 Deu consumption while 76 want 1. Unfortunately that means none of the changes are going to happen.

• Server settings change

piink - - Universe Aquarius

Hello! 77 people voted in these polls. For the fleet speed: 41 peole want it x1 while 35 people want ot x2. Unfortunately that means this change is not happening. In the deuterium consumption poll: 42 people want it on 0.5 while 35 want it on 1, which means this change is not happenign neither. Regarding the fields, 69 people want it on +30, so this change will be requested. As soon as we have the change scheduled we will anounce it atn the news section.

• Community manager

piink - - Game Help

Your support cases are being handled in support. I will not handle support cases in the forum and that's why you'll not see any response to support reports through private messages.

• 12.02: Hot fix

piink - - Game

Dear community, we will apply a hot fix version today at 13:00 CET in the servers. With this update we will fix an issue Ipad accounts have experienced in the past days when trying to log in. Note: once this version is applied, it will not be possible to turn Ipad accounts portable. This issue will be fixed within the next game version. Regards, Your OGame Team

• Server setting changes

piink - - Universe Vega

Sorry! I was quite busy till now A total of 193 people voted. DF: 86 people want 60% DF while 107 people want 70% DF. This change does not proceed. Deu consumption: 102 peole want it on 0.5 while 91 want it on 1, which means this change does not proceed neither.

• Helo! The polls are closed. Out of 81 votes: 11 people want eco x6 while 70 people want eco x7 so this change will be applied. 52 people want the deu consumption on 0.5 while 29 want it on 1. Unfortunately this change doesn't proceed. The date of the change will be announced on the news section once it is planned.

• Lobby version 1.4.2 and Game version 6.8.4

piink - - Game

Dear community, tomorrow, 7th of February we are updating the Lobby and the Game with new versions. The update will happen at 10:00 CET. Changelog Lobby 1.4.2 [Feature] The News Hub has a mobile view. [Feature] The ban reason is displayed when an account is banned. [Bug fix] The info icon in the hint message of the account transfer is displayed in the correct position. [Bug fix] The field to redeem a code is now centered. [Bug fix] The links box is properly displayed in IE11 [Bug fix] When an ac…

• Server settings change

piink - - Universe Aquarius

Hello! Research value is not an option for already opened servers for now. Your polls are up. They'll be active until 13th of February. As soon as I have the results I'll post them here at the forum. Cheers!

• Change server features

piink - - Universe Quantum

Hello, Starting today you have 2 polls up. They'll be closed on 11th of February. As soon as I have the results I'll come back to this thread.

• Server features change for future

piink - - Universe Uriel

hello! your polls are up. They will be closing on 4th of February. Once I have the results I'll post them here

• Server setting changes

piink - - Universe Vega

Hello! Your polls are up! They will be closed on the 4th of february. Once I have the results I'll post them here.

• Server Features

piink - - Universe 1

Hello! Unfortunately none of the changes are going to happen in Universe 1 as the results don't reach the minimum percentage for approval. Out of 405 votes 271 people want to increase to Eco x7 while 134 want Eco x5, 217 people want DF 30% while 188 DF 50% and 203 want Deu consumption 1 while 202 want Deu consumption 0.7.

• +30 fileds and ecox7

piink - - Universe Oberon

Hello! Here is the result of your poll: Out of 69 votes, 61 people want eco x7. As the result passed the 80% this change will happen. As soon as the next changes round is scheduled we will announce its date at the news section.

• Hello! Here is the result of the polls: out of 126 people who voted, - 114 want eco x7 - 82 want 80% DF - 82 want ACS. Following the requirements, the only change that will happen is the Eco x7. As soon as the next server changes round is set up we will announce it at the news section.

• Server setting changes

piink - - Universe Vega

This has been explained in discussions of other servers, but will also mention it here. As @Marshmello explained earlier in this discussion, the research change won't be available for now. Same as with every new setting we introduce, we will first test and see the evolution of this setting in new servers before applying the change in any older server. Once this setting is up for being change it will be announced, but for no no research setting will be changed in servers that have already been op…