Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 205.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oh I see some names I remember from years back Nice hit ! Not knowing you but GLoTr -Defender Loose Lips Sink Ships

• Hello !

Serenity - - Universe 1

What you up too ?? pulls you back into the game !

• That’s all Folks !

Serenity - - Universe 1

This breaks my heart as the Admin was given two tickets and aware of the bugs with ipad and could of placed you in V mode til this was sorted out You have played hard bought Dark Matter contributing to Ogame financially and they could not help a consumer be put into V mode ?? Back years ago if your power went out or something major happen I remember where you could have people contact the staff and you could be Placed in V mode what has changed ?? When has the members/players become less importa…

• iPad Login Problem

Serenity - - Bugs

yes and it says "A new password has been allocated to this account" and wont let him get in nothing going to his e mail nothing to let him retrieve another password/spam box in email hello Wraith long time buddy

• iPad Login Problem

Serenity - - Bugs

Browser-extensions / Addons: Please deactivate them! No Support with Addons. Bug description -------------------------------------------------- - On which action did the bug appear: Trying to log in Yes - How does the bug show itself: "A new password has been allocated to this account" - Screenshot to show the problem better (only if needed and please only upload the needed sections, not your whole desktop) (Pictures need to be embedded via https URL) --------------------------------------------…

• I guess the good sportsmanship would be to say congrats to KingRedPepper but shrugs I am not really feeling it ! --sorry Racer you know I am here for you any way I can be at least its not your whole fleet -- as I said I am here and will trade what ever you need to jump back

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

Serenity - - Universe 1

I am sorry for your loss @baal sorry for the late response I have been busy . I fully understand you dealing with the loss your own way stepping back

• Go Go Red thats what I like seeing activity !! GLoTR Defender

• Great Job there Red and your right at the rate your attacking you might pass me lol GLotR -- Defender

• Nice Job Red !! GLoTr --- Defender

• Nice hit Red, knowing you have been on a roll the last couple days ! GLoTr --- Defender

Serenity - - Universe 1

Quote from magus_18: “Calling baal a "puss" is synonym to calling him a woman. I don't think he is a woman but I was suggesting he is acting cowardly and I'm not going to argue about semantics and how I choose my words. I was called a girl on this thread and you didn't say anything there. ” Well I am a woman and I can bet every hair on your I'm not a puss. I have given birth to two children with a head the size of a bowling ball come out of me maybe you need to re think your words about woman bu…

Serenity - - Universe 1

ohh I am sure Bibas has records I remember when he was sending whole conversations for a week between him and baal it went something like Bibas -- your mad at me because i past you in rank ? i will just delete my account Baal -- no i just get sick of you thinking everyone is out to get you and talking crap behind my back. Bibas -- so now your going to go to war with me because i did one up grade and past you ? Baal -- stop being so paranoid Bibas your not worth all that Bibas -- do what ever you…

Serenity - - Universe 1

Quote from magus_18: “Man, if Bibas is asking people to crash Akula, you have to prove that statement. Do you have a screenshot? Also when did your leader baal make his last hit? I won’t count the FZN collaboration, we all know those guys did the logistics. @baal, Bibas said thet if you want to crash him, you’ll only be able to do this with the help of GKP, and that would make you GKP’s (I can’t reproduce that here). Are you GKP’s (), baal? ” This would not be the first time I have seen a group …

Serenity - - Universe 1

--- Huggles

Serenity - - Universe 1

Ok can we change the subject ? I am the one that dishes it out not getting dished on -- looks innocent I don't do that no more nor even smoke cig see holds my hands up then looks towards Narcotic's picture he uses on the board. --(o)^(o)-- he took it all from me.

Serenity - - Universe 1

Quote from BigBossU7-OG: “Quote from Serenity: “PS Hello Baal ” I only read this thread for the first time yesterday and today, from the beginning.I particularly like how how over the few months the attitude of both Serenity and Baal towards one another slowly softened. I guess time does heal all wounds. by this time next year I expect you'll be married to one another ” Alright Mr. Stud Muffin with two girls hanging off his shoulders --sticks my tongue out at you --- I don't want to get banned f…

Serenity - - Universe 1

Bibas messaged me and swears it was not him and then said it was most likely some player babis ---maybe so its not worth the effort for me to search messages But I don't think I am because the report has names of some one begging for deut now we know only one person that begs I still don't like your games . You stay your way and I will stay mine. PS Hello Baal

Serenity - - Universe 1

News Bibas is good at one thing -- as he seems to like to attack Noobs ranked 3000