Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• keep up the momentum, carbon another fine smash from the BAAL ALLIANCE FR Def

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

baal - - Universe 1

No, requiem SOMEBODY crashed big boss. And you have the market on bitching. It's all I've ever seen you do, dating back for at least a decade. You talk about people being salty? You have never been anything else but salty. You are a nasty, jealous little man, who has nothing to offer this game. You keep coming here, spitting your bile. Your biggest claim to fame is acquiring other people's accounts and feeding them to bibas. Try to have a nice day, and keep talking on my thread. All publicity is…

baal - - Universe 1

Rubbed what in? Bibas is a young guy, with no health problems. He spends all day sitting on the reception desk of his mom and dad's hotel. Nothing to stop him m making hits all day But no. He spends that time spamming the universe begging for deut to merch, while whining about everybody else and gibbering with fear. I spent enough time listening to it all from him. He doesn't have the balls to launch that fleet. Even back in uni 44, he said this: They are trying to make me launch. I won't do it.…

• Oh My God You Killed Kenny

baal - - CR Section Uni 1

that's true i got a warning for drawing attention to a banned player's hit. and it was snipped.

baal - - Universe 1

congratulations to whoever was flying the big rice pudding's fleet i think we all know that it couldn't have been the official owner @BigBoss007 i'm glad they've come here to talk about the hit i saw a copy of your reaction, and i know what happened from your end. you were anything but salty. kudos for taking it like a man. i hope you rebuild, because i will miss the witty and amusing banter between yourself and weird al we were never on the same side, and i think most of your hits were terrible…

• oh dear @Req will say anything to get a little dig in at me it's the price of fame.

• Lawlessness in ogame??

baal - - General

i remember you, Greek God some strategies have changed, but you'll get up to speed in no time the girl-friend sitting an account ... i think that's pretty common. even years ago, some guy in uni 3 told me his wife did all the probing. its nothing new. i don't see how they can prove who was sat in front of the screen at any given point of the day, so that's probably why nothing happened. plus, almost everyone i know has a mysterious brother, sister, room-mate, wife, son ... all anxious to have an…

• another fine smash from the BAAL ALLIANCE congratulations to carbon thanks for the dedication a bold move, and skilful execution lots of profit too @ patrick you know as well as i do that it happens to us all at some point or other FR

baal - - Universe 1

@pogue mahone 100 % agree. @GR8TDCHZ Thank you, cheese

• Bans without vacation mode?

baal - - General

i agree gonzo words can't hurt you unless you allow them to hurt you. the guy who insulted me wished that my children would all be born blind, that i should die a slow death from cancer ... and other similar curses. all peppered with "F" and "C" words. i didn't think it was possible to fit that many into a short paragraph, but there you go. it was just words. ban the player for insult - yes. but without v mode - no.

baal - - Universe 1

true. the email confirms ownership. what is also true is that trolls will dredge up anything they can if they feel it will detract from the hated one's achievements. for instance most players in this game will never achieve an NN1 solo or even a Top 10 solo there are players active in this universe who have been either NN1'd by me, or Top 10'd. but lets just continue flagging up the negatives it's not my fault if the trolls are insanely jealous

baal - - Universe 1

this old chestnut pops up every so often the fleet was 16 M when it came to me it is now 155 M over-all points - 32 M now 201 M this account is well and truly mine in every sense of the word. but there will always be someone who feels the need to come out with something like that.

• Deut Partners Required

baal - - Universe 1

7 days bump i know that a certain person is desperately spamming the whole universe my rates are better

baal - - Universe 1

The rank says it all Rank 4 military One to go and I'm back where I was pre-merge.

• you doing great with that account, charlotte. starting from scratch in a universe of this age takes some balls. nice smash with good profit

baal - - Universe 1

I am quite used to attracting these obsessive types, but they do become tiresome after a bit. He's had a long run today. I'll catch up with him tomorrow. It happens in real life too, actually For instance, I once had this guy kept baking me cakes. Little plump guy, he was. Would never eat any himself, cos they were just for me. Some years later, he admitted that he got a kick out of watching me put lots of unhealthy calories into my body.

baal - - Universe 1

This conversation is becoming too dull now I will check back later, and if an actual real player has made a comment, be it good, bad or ugly, I will reply But if it's just more chunter from magus, I'm not gonna waste my time with it.

baal - - Universe 1

i will be out later as per usual i play at least twice a week, so where all this "never plays" malarkey is coming from, God only knows. the longest i have been away from this game is 2 weeks. compare that to your 10 years leave of absence do feel free to continue ... ummm ... TALKING about that, @magus_18 yakkity yak, blah blah, blah blaaah keep talking

baal - - Universe 1

But I have the choice. You don't. Keep talking.

baal - - Universe 1

Which proves how little you know about the modern game. Keep yapping, magus. Keep typing. Clickety, clickety, clickety, click. Cos that's all you can do.