Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 765.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Relocating

Wraith02 - - Game Help

One thing to add.. The fleet following a relocated planet will be invisible to a sensor lanx (missions from the moon remain invisible). It will also not cost any deut for the flight. Though, if someone can track the time of the relocation, it is possible to calculate the landing time of the ships and time their return.

• Topraider

Wraith02 - - Tools, Scripts and Sims

Your not alone there.. Unless someone else has taken it over, I think that might be it for it, unfortunately. Unless I'm mistaken, Vulca (the developer of it) hasn't been on the Origins board in a year I don't know if anyone around here has contact to him?

• is it still happening? Have you tried a different browser? Have you tried clearing cache / cookies?

• server underperforming

Wraith02 - - Feedback & Criticism

With firefox, and these issues occur.. try going to about:memory and hit the 3 buttons under Free Memory "CC, GC and Minimize Memory Usage" I'm not sure if Chrome has any similar functions. These help me when the same occurs after ress pooling etc.

• server underperforming

Wraith02 - - Feedback & Criticism

are you using any addons? have you tried clearing your cache? have you tried closing your browser, letting the system clear it from the memory, then restarting the browser? Is it the same with another browser?

• Obsolete game features

Wraith02 - - General

The people above have known me for quite a while (and thanks for the support guys ).. some of them nearly a decade if not more. They have seen evidence that I know a thing or 2 (though, I will never and have never claim to be a master of this game, there is always something new to learn, whether through a new feature / change or new ways of using features), I have only ever claimed to know enough. Though, where is the evidence to back up your claim to have "mastered it 100%"? All we can see from…

• Obsolete game features

Wraith02 - - General

Quote from blackout-cheater: “I never said that expeditions were designed to replace or even come close to raiding, I said it was supposed to be a gambling mini-game (think loot-boxes of today's games) and were meant to be fun and rewarding. Yet, I don't find them very fun, or fun at all lol. And the fact that you were a miner explains a lot aswell, you obviously don't know how raiding and fleet works. ” No, you just said they were useless, which they are far from it. I find loot-boxes in genera…

• Obsolete game features

Wraith02 - - General

Again.. Expeditions were never brought in to replace raiding, or even come close to it. I've been a majority miner for nearly 15 years on this server.. (pretty much since it came out.. pre Expeditions etc etc..) including 8 of those years (in the early days) as a volunteer / full time employee of GF, so I have quite an insight into them.. The rewards already scale compared to how high the #1 rank is in the uni. (Hidden Content) Even in 100m+ eco accounts, I have no issue with the gains from expe…

• Obsolete game features

Wraith02 - - General

Quote from blackout-cheater: “Quote from Blackmass: “Expo's are fine to leave in I still do them with equal results it just depends on what you send based off the top players total points. I put this on Origin. to help make some of the above mentioned techs useful past current levels. as well. and to add something new board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…m/?postID=60916#post60954 ” no, expos are still completely useless, at least on speed uni's.The win rate is just too small and the rewards are silly.…

• Nice to see it finally posted Good teamwork there guys, massive take down and for profit to boot! Good luck with the rebuild Mind, I've seen you've already collected the substantial wreck field, so should set You on the right path if there is to be one!

• Brexit..... 43 days to go.

Wraith02 - - Discussionboard

It's interesting @LEGIO you were dismissive of our argument that the Leave side broke the law / lied.. now part of your argument is that the UK government "over spent" and that it wasn't fair.. One thing you miss out was that the UK Government wasn't actually one of the groups campaigning for either side. What they did do with the leaflets, was provide information to the public based on all the experts views on what could happen, something that a lot of people were crying out for. Both campaigns…

• Rule Clarification Thread

Wraith02 - - Game Help

Quote from crispybits: “Surely a better approach than "hypotheticals" (which is just going to become people changing the name and telling real life stories) would be to start adopting the kind of precedent system used my most law systems around the world. Publish "X has been given Y punishment for Z action" and be very specific about the action that incurred the ban and before long you'll have a reference of previous cases that can be used to justify (and calibrate) future rules breaches. So "Jo…

Quote from LEGIO: “Quote from Wraith02: “But you haven't showed any reason why a second vote would be undemocratic.. We voted on something that was not defined in what it would actually mean beyond the leaving or not. We now know what it will mean in terms of leaving with or without a deal, and have seen how many companies that the country's economy rely on have already said will leave after Brexit. IF there is a second vote, and the UK still votes to leave, now we know what it really means, the…

Quote from LEGIO: “The correct way for both the EU and GB to avoid problems would have been to use the 2 years of article 50 time to look at trade deals that would have been best for both parties, so they put the cart before the horse. I may not agree with some people but i dont wish old people to die just so that i may be get a different answer to a referendum. I ll probs get called names for answering on this post but i do believe in democracy and have fought for it in the past. ” I can't disa…

To me, the entire Brexit has been based on nothing but lies (i.e that bus..), failure to make use of existing powers (Mrs May as Home Sectary not making used of immigration rules allowed to us within the "free movement" laws etc), and misinformation (e.g that the EU is nothing more then a dictatorship.. ignoring the fact that the UK voted for these laws in I think 92% of the cases or that the common people will come out of this "okay".. when we already see the "rich" already investing in EU pass…

• What are you planning to do ?

Wraith02 - - Game Help

Just to clarify.. There's no "your".. here, I haven't been a part of GF in over 7 years now.. I'm just a player passing on information I've gained over the years.. Most of which is publicly available.. If you know where to look / are willing to look past the mass of misinformation available. As for the rest.. you've made your stance clear.. I won't waste my time any more. *shrug*

• What are you planning to do ?

Wraith02 - - Game Help

I'll just point out - that Billing won't be able to do anything.. From their POV - the paid DM is still on the account, and thus there is no problem from their end. They'll direct you to talk to the Game team. You'll need to submit a ticket to the CoMa about it for them to investigate. Though, if you do a charge back via Paypal before trying to resolve it, then it will become a Billing issue, and the CoMa won't be able to investigate it (or if they can investigate it, they won't be able to resol…

• That’s all Folks !

Wraith02 - - Universe 1

Quote from piink: “Dear community, tomorrow, 7th of February we are updating the Lobby and the Game with new versions. The update will happen at 10:00 CET. Changelog Lobby 1.4.2 [Feature] The News Hub has a mobile view. [Feature] The ban reason is displayed when an account is banned. [Bug fix] The info icon in the hint message of the account transfer is displayed in the correct position. [Bug fix] The field to redeem a code is now centered. [Bug fix] The links box is properly displayed in IE11 […

• That’s all Folks !

Wraith02 - - Universe 1

Sorry that it was your trouble Judge. And that the Ogame team has dropped it's standards so much that such a ticket goes unanswered for so long =/ as Farfetched said, given that it was an Ogame bug rather then (complete) user error, you should have a chance of a restore. If that does happen - make a note of your email / password and store it safely (I use something called Keepass as an encrypted PW app.. for my important PWs anyway) But all the best IRL if you do make the break. If you do stick …

• iPad Login Problem

Wraith02 - - Bugs

The title appears to be misleading - there shouldn't be anything within AGO that would block the login process. Have they tried using the forgotten PW or email link? @Master Yoda or @Blankie should be able to look into the ticket and check things further.