Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 623.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carbon

Parsec - - Universe Vega

Carbon doesn't sleep. He waits

• Carbon

Parsec - - Universe Vega

Quote from Asto Vidatu: “Quote from Parsec: “There are only people that he has already recycled and people who he will recycle. Carbon is the ogame version of John Wick ” but instead of the dog he has lost a cow?” nah someone raided his colony If I remember my conversations with him correctly, then he is actually afraid of animals

• Carbon

Parsec - - Universe Vega

There are only people that he has already recycled and people who he will recycle. Carbon is the ogame version of John Wick

• No, as far as I can tell then the deut cost doesn't change. You can play around here trashsim.universeview.be/ to see cost and flight time of your ships.

• Carbon

Parsec - - Universe Vega

Carbon? Isn't that one of the most common elements found in nature? Sounds to me like he is already apart of all of us

• Quote from NoMoreAngel: “It is CEST. Also added to the announcement. ” Thanks. The thread can be closed

• Quote from Kaldor: “Server time? ” The last announcement was in CEST, so not in server time. This time it isn't specified, so its hard to be certain

• Which timezone is referenced here? Is it CEST or gmt +1 ? Quote from Master Yoda: “Hello! On Tuesday, 18th of June, we will have our monthly maintenance in the servers. It is happening between 10:05 and 10:25, but the actual down time will be a few minutes. regards ”

• A suggestion could be to delete the spam board as the post count is really high pr thread there, so it would be an efficient way to make some space. I guess some people would like to keep some of the threads from there, so maybe those people could detail which to keep? The User-Introduction-Boards might be worth saving in archived form as there could be some real history hidden there.

• Planet field increase

Parsec - - Universe Zibal

Quote from stfu: “I have seen x20 research on an event server. So why are Gameforge so adamant that we can't have more than x12? They know we have x7 eco servers so why segregate us from the increased research speeds that every other uni gets? I say we ALL stop buying DM and boycott any and all money making events that they think up! I used to buy the odd 70k dm for merch maybe every 2 weeks, but I am starting to seriously grudge giving Gameforge any of my hard earned money as they are not worki…

• Awesome! I dont have to click on 10 tabs to find the right sim anymore! Great work warsaalk and thank you for the continued support!

• I don't support this idea but im not going to complain if its made either. Quote from DroTT.: “well the list of bugs after the attack block expired is just too long ” Can you name a few so us without any issues can see what we are missing?

• New game version?

Parsec - - Game Help

The last update displayed in the Game subsection listed as 6.8.6-pl4, so my best guess is that they just choose to call it 6.8.7 instead Quote from piink: “Dear community, we are applying a patch to the server to fix some of the current issues. Changelog: [Bug fix] The validation of the accounts has been fixed. [Bug fix] Transporters deliver resources as intendeed. [Bug fix] The menu to activate and deactivate Vmode show the correct text now. Your OGame Team ” Edit: It seems my guess was not goo…

• Attack Block Time Frame Too Short

Parsec - - Game Help

I made a stomt proposing to send an ingame notiftication for these things. If you like the idea or dislike it, then please take a moment to visit my stomt and show your opinion stomt.co/0MkHs

• I made a stomt proposing to send an ingame notiftication for these things. If you like the idea or dislike it, then please take a moment to visit my stomt and show your opinion stomt.co/0MkHs

• Improved spam board

Parsec - - Social Spamboard

Im not twisting anything out of context. anyone is welcome to take a look for themselves and decide what they think.

• Improved spam board

The first quote is your first response to this thread. Quote from Silverwind: “I'm just waiting for @Largenton to burn this thread to the ground, salt the earth, kill the women and rape all the livestock... ...erm...something not right in there but IDK what ” The quote below was taken from general section. Quote from Silverwind: “I have to be professional? Crap! I never saw that in the application process. ” But no worries. im not like largenton. im not gonna put it in my signature and dedicate …

• Improved spam board

Quote from Silverwind: “Quote from NoMoreAngel: “this doesn't mean you can go full on Troll, it still gets punished if you go overboard with it. ” You're full on troll and overboard. ..and I'm done with you. Your credibility , if you had any, is shattered, it's clear you're hear to argue for the sake of arguing. You may have the last word with me here if you like, my responses to you are at an end. ” Are you as a game operator telling me how the board rules works? coz im confused now. What you d…

• Improved spam board

Quote from Silverwind: “ As it were, trolling is against the rules which you shouldn't be breaking, right? ” Look below Quote from NoMoreAngel: “As you might have noticed, the current Spamboard rules aren't enforced, mainly because everyone forgot about them as this section wasn't used that much and the use it saw didn't require those rules anymore. So as of now those rules are replaced with the normal board rules with these few additions: - No Quotespam (This includes Spoilers and all other sta…