Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 971.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If any thing I agree with Wraith02 and I might add I know FA is not very active the siggy and banner section and Ratings sections could be moved to the Spam board. in the entertainment section. and all other removed posts could be moved to the read only page.

• Quote from Tyler Durden: “What? You told me in another thread you had many super advanced hits ” Thanx Tyler and yes I did I never said here in u1 yet. in 32,33,43,44 draco fornax U 1 is new digs gotta get to know the neighbors good Ya know

• Quote from Iris: “at least this time you nailed the adv one, congratz BM FR def ” LOL thnx Iris yeah and the other will follow sooner or later

• Spotted this and sent. knew I didn't have much time best of luck to the defender. and congrat's on snagging a nice piece of the db field enjoy. On 15-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Blackmass [RelVan] ________________________________________________ Battleship 3.500 Battlecruiser 9.500 Espionage Probe 1 _________________________________________ Defender Ladies In Red [TUS] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 2.000 Large Cargo 4.616 Light Fi…

• The Players Choice

Blackmass - - General

Quote from Blackmass: “Quote from WeTeHa: “Hi. While we had a similar universe already several years ago (progame) and it was not very successful (nearly "extinct" after some months), it is an idea we could talk about again. However, some opinions on the way to monetize it and its "premium setup" would be interesting, for example: - Monetization: - monthly or yearly fee - one time payment - Premium setup - all premium feature removed - only commanding stuff available and active for all players (…

• Quote from Wraith02: “gameforge.com Though I don't think it will change much, at least not yet. But you are right - it seems half the time these days getting the full information from GF is like getting blood from a stone. The other information that should have been included in either that thread, or the attack block thread would be about the prolonged downtime of the lobby, that some (if not all) of us would be kicked out of the game (if we were logged in before hand) before the lobby was back …

• every company has a buissness model they follow. part of that is economic growth. after all they are here to make money. That said I do agree that there really is no plan with merger's or who goes where. as far as target universes or which they will be. But keep in mind with the servers new and old. at the end of the day they will do what makes them more money. with out losing to many players over it. Such as moving a slower uni. into a faster eco. uni. to drive DM sales . Or when they realized …

• Look it is all fine and dandy now where is the links for the Game Forge page it is moving too?? two that's right small rant. they got deleted to make the board work. and never got reposted. or saved. for this right here. But seriously we will need the link for the Game Forge page the log in is going to be at. so some of us can recover or replace pass words and log in details. and update our email add. for it. thank you.

• Quote from Guderian: “It stops the moment you buy 20kk DM + ” Actually no it don't and it stopped after they refreshed the announcement.

• Sure I will move the wording over in this one. and make the other for you to go over to see which you like better.

• Request: Reaper Sig

Blackmass - - Sigs and Banners

CReaperr.jpg How does this look ?? I used the double contrast on the font so it would show better with black parts of the text got lost.

• @Wiraqucha how is this ?? board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…9fc2630a34df436db503816bb

@REAPER how is this ?? I know it's not blue blue I hope it is to you're liking. board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…9fc2630a34df436db503816bb

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

Blackmass - - Universe 1

Quote from Tyler Durden: “Quote from Blackmass: “Hi Smexy break Me I been watching the neighbors old and new adding mines and recyclers lots of recyclers. but gotta do 3 more deut. mines can't fly'em with out gogo juice. yeah I know I ain't right . ” This made me laugh. Judging by your military points destroyed I think you have too many recyclers as it is Have you even had a super advanced before? What's your biggest hit? 7B total damage in about 10 years. What have you been doing with your flee…

• @Wiraqucha I have to add the text. and I will have it up for you to go over for any changes. Should be later tonight when I post it.

Yes this is the pre final version. So you can see what you're getting

• 25% Happy Day Spam

Blackmass - - Feedback & Criticism

@KAG You'r lucky I had to open a seperate thread cause I get it every 15 to 20 minutes

• Ok so I am I going to keep seeing the DM offer on my message board till the event is over it has been popping up ever 15 minutes since it started. U 1.

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

Blackmass - - Universe 1

Hi Smexy break Me I been watching the neighbors old and new adding mines and recyclers lots of recyclers. but gotta do 3 more deut. mines can't fly'em with out gogo juice. yeah I know I ain't right . board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…9fc2630a34df436db503816bb

• Nice profits and catch. and profits FR Ice Blade