Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Players Choice

baal - - General

just a quick word about that feature where you can actually buy resources straight out. fill up your storage bins. i can't imagine there is anyone in the old universes who would actually do that. it costs an arm and a leg to get 10 M deut, which you could probably get for free just by raiding inactives all day. even on the special offer days, the max you can buy is 100 M, which is nothing in universe 1. so i don't think anyone needs worry about that particular feature. to me, it's about as usefu…

• The Players Choice

baal - - General

Scrap push is already illegal, so no need to change things in that respect. 2:1:1 trade rates benefit all. Miners merch their own deut just the same as any other player. This is a game of multiple strategies. Part of the fun is using your brain to gain the best advantage. Restricting this, capping that ... Ok, people argue about leveling the play field. That might work well in the sporting world, but this game isn't a sport. how can you have a level playing field in a game where everybody comes …

• The Players Choice

baal - - General

Probably because it wasn't worth fixing. Had it been a great roaring success, full of activity, they would have fixed it.

• The Players Choice

baal - - General

discussing "skill" is always divisive, particularly in a game which has multiple strategies and player personalities. but i would like to draw attention to the Retro Universe, which everybody spent years asking for. I don't think it even lasted a year. rose tinted nostalgia, that's all it was.

• The Players Choice

baal - - General

hmm i remember the days before relos, insta-build and boosters, etc. everything was dog ass slow. i don't agree there was more skill. more like there were more people willing to let things drag on for months, or even years for the top accounts. since when did dragging things out equal more skill?

• The Players Choice

baal - - General

oh here we go again GF are improving my most unfavourite feature of all time and people can't log in. hate is a self-destructive emotion, so i try not to hate things or people in general. but the Lobby System is in a league all of its own. @Parsec there has to be an advantage when you buy DM, or why would anyone buy it?

• The Players Choice

baal - - General

jumping universes i like that idea and lets not worry about huge accounts suddenly turning up in weak universes, because that happens anyway with a merge. at least people would have a say in where they go. with a merge, you get put wherever they decide to put you, like it or not.

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

baal - - Universe 1

FIFA Women's World Cup England - pas mal (not bad) France will win of course

• Congratulations guys - New Top 10 outstanding work. can't praise it enough. some kudos goes to the defender for taking it like a man unlike his boss, who just sat there sulking in silence when spanked by Carbon. well done FGR. i am proud of you all. @ Patrick Welcome to Universe 1

baal - - Universe 1

meanwhile, at the daily briefing on Battle Moon ... assassin member: uh boss ... i got something else to tell you. assassin boss: what now? member: well, you know that kitten you told me to bash ... i now have less fleet than the kitten. assassin boss: I am going to pretend i didn't hear that. member: does this make us look ... assassin boss: don't go there. I've told you. we never look silly.

baal - - Universe 1

i was alluding to the tactics of a certain deluded individual. i am sure you can guess which one. if i've been too subtle, let me elaborate slightly the bozo who believes that bashing tiny little players will somehow lead to universal domination.

baal - - Universe 1

good evening Anti Fans Looking forward to seeing you all again tomorrow, especially my new friends in G4 @pirate andy i accepted your very kind invitation, but nobody was at home. @Bibas would you like a free moon? @doc brown its nice there. You'll love it. beautiful scenery. lovely views. * btw, i was wondering if i stamp on enough kittens and pull the wings off enough butterflies will universe 1 roll over for me? * best wishes to all

baal - - Universe 1

bye bye wraith

baal - - Universe 1

ooh, i got a dislike from wraith is that because he remembers how certain accounts ended up? they wanna talk about breaking down bunkers let me give them a few Master Classes

baal - - Universe 1

give me a full list of every known and suspected ASSASSIN TRADER especially those with BIG JUICY BUNKERS *** they used to call me the Turtle Basher in Andromeda and i must admit, i did enjoy it. time to resurrect that persona, i think and they can fleet save or not fleet save i don't give a rats ass either way * send the names in game. no sources will be revealed unless you choose otherwise

baal - - Universe 1

Amazing how people always say - war game - when they want to excuse unacceptable behaviour Stay tuned I have a request to make of this universe Don't worry, you can do it anonymously Back in a bit

baal - - Universe 1

@Wraith02 you are one of the very few people who could know more than me about this and that in the game but check the ticket drop down menu in support. there is a section specifically to report account obstruction, and details of evidence required.

baal - - Universe 1

@pirate andy you begged a question and here is your answer. those players do not have "bunkers" any one of those planets can be hit by any small to medium fleet. this isn't "breaking down turtles" this is patrick throwing his toys out of the pram because i laughed at him and he DESERVES to be laughed at. and i will continue to laugh at him every day for as long as this game exists. he's your boss, and it would be wrong of you not to support him. but i have no time for fragile little snowflakes w…

baal - - Universe 1

he was hit by bibas.

baal - - Universe 1

@pirate andy The MPD is for skilled players making legitimate hits. Not mindless knuckle-draggers launching stupid nuke attacks, or similar types bashing for the sake of bashing. Although yes, those types will also achieve a score on the MPD list. Obstruction of an account is where a player is prevented from developing his account due to a constant barrage of attacks. While profit is there to be made, the attackers can loosely argue that the hits launched for profit. But in this case, the probes…