Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Research speed increase VOTE

D-mon - - Universe Cosmos

YES for increased research speed NO for defence in debris

• This is a game where everybody lies cheats and tryes to make the most of he/she can do to get a better rank... bigger fleet... a name on the forum. Congratulations to the atackers and good luck for C4azyD(you allready recovered) I wish you guys. Have a good game and enjoy.

• Change my mind.

D-mon - - Universe Cosmos

Quote from Noumpas13: “ 5) C4D got pushed but within the rules. And from what my eyes have seen in this game, and how unfair some others got pushed, i approve and say way to go man. If there are other ways to get pushed in this game within the rules, plz try it, until gameforge drowns in its greedy filth. ” The corect therm for C4azyD's profit from that massive ACS is he got pulled... Not pushed. My advice for everybody is to stop posting your cheating acomplishments. Isostorm you knew that it's…

• board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…4527415f4919a2a0f774ea07cboard.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…4527415f4919a2a0f774ea07c Let's see what measures will be taken.

• Quote from Nymeria: “ If I play ogame again, I don't think I will play on English ogame. They are so few people... Maybe I will give a try to Spanish ogame or play on French ogame which is much more famous. So guys, I don't think I will see any of us anytime soon. I hope you will have a great time. ”

• Quote from Nymeria: “I don't think 100M deut will change something. So, my strategy to have all planets in the same solar system was very good in early days but in late game it's just horrible. I will not do that mistake again. Next time I play ogame I will take care of spreading my planets. I've reach the point where I spend to much time and energy to give up. I've stop played properly for like 3 month now. I just continue because I don't find anybody to take my account. And now, I don't wish t…

• Did anyone excepted to go after you? I am a big fan of western movies(that's the only place I heard about bountys) But I have been reading the rules and it seems that only one person can do the hunting. Anyway... I wish you all good luck

• So... This is not a headhunt Too bad... I never saw how this things work Nymeria... Maybe you should offer that 100kk deuterium as a bounty for something. Just inviting people to crush C4azyD is nothing new. This is my opinion. People will react differently if they could win something besides the debris field Anyway... I love you all

• why do you keep defending yourself ? nobody acused you of anything

• Congrats on having friends !!! We all can see your friends...we are not blind...some of us are idiots but not blind. and I don't understand why did I got a dislike...I just asked a question...if someone was offended I will delete my post...just be civilized and use words(written in this case)

• Quote from Fabs: “ Scriptor has deleted most of his planets, so good riddance to him I say....... ” Should we expect him to biuld new planets around one player or alliance? Like in other cases

• Pushing-Rule

D-mon - - Game Help

Quote from NooneAtAll: “Can anyone please tell me what site/program made those graphs in D-mon's message? ” hello I used this war-riders.de/

• Pushing-Rule

D-mon - - Game Help

Well This happened in Cosmos univers and the pushed acount didn't suffered any consequences [TOT: 12.762.366.000] Milorad Dodik [EX-YU] & Vladimir Putin [EX-YU] & Amonymus [EX-YU] & Aleksandar Vucic [EX-YU] & Ivan Pernar [EX-YU] vs. Manutd & Les & smpAbombar [HNNI] & york [HNNI] & tatar [HNNI] (A: 6.325.352.000, D: 6.437.014.000) Maybe because that rule was not set at that time or some other reason. I don't know why is that but at least now it's established. He gained 5 bilions in resources and …

• Quote from C4azyD: “Quote from ZELA: “What is the difference between LYCA and this guy C4 or PLayer, or manutd, don't know his nickname. this guy jumped over 5 000 000 point in just few days. I can't wait for 6.2.2019, he told that acc will be deleted.. ” 1.6 m points jumped, was at 8.6m total and 5.7 military, and no, i wont quit, maybe after i crash you, then ill think about that, more you trash shit talk i have more will to continue ” board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…4527415f4919a2a0f774ea07c b…

• Quote from Noumpas13: “Ok, just for the record and once he is leaving for good. I did some research on Lyca. Aside the account sitting, account sharing and scripting, we always knew he is getting pushed hard. Proof everywhere. The king of the economy (Bloodbird) couldn't keep up with him even though he had a much better economy. After his crash, Lyca was getting bashed by everyone constantly and forced to go into V mode 3 days later. When he finally jumped out of V mode from an account with 0 re…