Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 375.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Opinion about Uriel

drogs - - Universe Uriel

Quote from kewlness: “Quote from MYST: “Ah Cutecat, a huge cheat, banned multiple times for it, who loved to accuse everyone else of cheating than acted like a massive child when he was called a cheat himself But if you are 100% sure someone is cheating, and have evidence, provide it in a ticket, 0 real point spreading it on here. ” 100% this.If you know of anybody cheating then please send me a support ticket. I have a team of SGOs and Game Administrators waiting to back me up to prove it. Same…

• New Rank 1

drogs - - Universe Himalia

isn't Hanwha Koran guy from Rhea, they all shared accounts, invested tons of money and had push accs and their accs had 24/7 activity... Hello mr Navy

• Quote from Greek God: “All should know of what type of players predator and HT death are by now. These hits you do predator make me laugh. Yet at the same time it disappoints me to know you are still around doing what you do and we all know what you two do. ” I don't think Predator should be accused of cheating/pushing. Don't know the story of this hit nor whats happening in Xanthus, but Predator is pretty chill and genuine guy, or so i think he is from our few talks. Vfr and congratz

• It's something, i guess On 24-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Negative Freeroll [CLOSED] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 10.000 _________________________________________ Defender Aikidoka [IMPERIAL] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 11.242 Colony Ship 2 Recycler 2 Deathstar 2 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker Negative Freeroll [CLOSED] ___________________________________…

• Nice profits, gj It was weird anyways. Dude who played vs Karma in different uni traded acc and came to his ally lol

• You're accusing defender for using money to ninja him, but haven't attacker spend money to build those cru or am I wrong? Gj defender

• Goodbye...

drogs - - Universe Quantum

Enjoy rl, it's always sad when you see players quit. But i bet you'll sleep well and enjoy rlife much more without constant worry about fleet or in this case your turtle.

• Nice hit, its always nice feeling hitting someones recall. Enjoy your well earned spoils. Quote from I am Groot: “Real cute story and all but I gave my return time to your spy. Why sit here and lie? The evidence is in your post, you hit a recalled deployment you couldn't see on scan? ” That's not an evidence, vfr

• Quote from "xHannibaL": “Behind the screen we all earn 200 bucks an hour, clap 3x if you`re a millionaire lol clap,clap,clap,clap ... made it 4x just to be sure Just like BAT got his acc gifted as well? such warm hearted people around the community eh? Gifting and Ogame don`t really go together these days. ” I'm sure that previous owner of that Bat acc was really warm hearted, don't you think?

• PrOGame 2.0

drogs - - Feedback & Criticism

Wouldn't this devide our low player base? I mean if have 10 euros monthly for subscription you can have enough dm from that 10 euros monthly. And dm doesn't really win you the game. Just my thoughts on this

• Cygnus spam.

drogs - - Universe Cygnus

Quote from Colombiana: “Quote from drogs: “Don't know why you avoid Jons question. Where did your res go? ” I made a nice turtle that I scrapped and gave all the res away so we could out rec smart you guys to the df. ” Jon got banned so ill repeat his question: 3 years of mining with at least 250mn a day makes it around 250-300bn resources. Where are those resources? You don't progress here so please explain it sweetie: Your turtle wasn't 300bn turtle, so where did the res go?

• Cygnus spam.

Don't know why you avoid Jons question. Where did your res go?

• Cygnus spam.

Quote from Colombiana: “Um sweetie ask an English speaker that’s honest. If things were as you understand then he didn’t have to mention our top two fleeters In is trolling remark. ” Um sweetie, at least things here are as i understood them. He said nothing nor did he insinuate about people having no life if they play on Easter. I guess my English is better then yours sweetie

• Cygnus spam.

Quote from Colombiana: “It was your ally member Jon snow that was insinuating that people that play on Easter have no life. ” No he wasn't. My english is bad but as i see it he said that people are vmoded cause of Easter, nothing else

• Cygnus spam.

Quote from Colombiana: “ Apparently drog has no life on Easter as he came out today. ” Are you trying to insult me? I'm not religious, i play when i can

• Cygnus spam.

Quote from Colombiana: “Quote from IamKarma: “lol 2 days out of the 1600 days the uni has been open. Small ninja means nothing ” that whole time you have only been top ten twice one more then drog. Very nice. Hail burger kings I’d have to add everything scar says is true. Closed has always been very hateful to Hot usually after hot hits them all easily seen in the numerous top tens hit has in here. The last two months have been how awesome am I and we own Cygnus and drog is the best ogame player…

• Cygnus spam.

Nothing you say makes sense nor its true. Keep embarrassing yourself. We're laughing at you here in Closed

• Cygnus spam.

I never self-proclaimed to be anything, so i wrote that on purpose. My english might be bad but i can do basics. So ye, tnx for proclaiming me the king. Also you're embarrassing yourself, i guess jealousy took the better of you