Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 748.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I suggested last time - make a backup of the board and make a separate, read only archive forum for it. It won't matter if the board or software is laggy as it will be read only. With this option, they could clear a lot of older posts with out impacting the community, or pissing us off, again.

• New update of server/changes

Wraith02 - - Game Help

@Pegasus Going by the other thread as well.. were you trying to login on the mobile device using the old PW for the lobby, or the new PW for the GF account? Once the sync has occurred, it will overwrite the PW from the lobby with the new PW on the GF account - I did have similar trouble logging in on my phone until I remembered to try the PW used for the GF account, after that I've had no problems logging in. @stfu I've seen that too on Firefox and Chrome mobile versions- no clue if and when the…

• New update of server/changes

Wraith02 - - Game Help

Quote from Pegasus: “I still can't access the ogame via mobile phone. When are you going to fix this problem???? ” That doesn't really say much tbh.. Please give us more information so we can try and help you further. What error messages are you getting? Are you using their app, or a browser? If it's a browser, which browser? have you tried clearing your cache and cookies if its a browser? Have you tried going to gameforge.com and registering (or logging in) with the same email you used on the l…

• Yes, it was a big fail on GF's part in not giving us at least a rough time frame for the updates. The attack ban runs from 9am until 7pm .org time (10am-8pm CEST I.e it runs for another 6 hours 17 minutes from this message), not your own time. I would imagine the lobby should be up at least a few hours before the attack ban finishes.

• gameforge.com Though I don't think it will change much, at least not yet. But you are right - it seems half the time these days getting the full information from GF is like getting blood from a stone. The other information that should have been included in either that thread, or the attack block thread would be about the prolonged downtime of the lobby, that some (if not all) of us would be kicked out of the game (if we were logged in before hand) before the lobby was back up and the approximate…

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

Wraith02 - - Universe 1

More the fact that your just a hypocrite.. but *shrug* what ever. I'll go back to re-watching Merlin before work.. it's far more entertaining.

Wraith02 - - Universe 1

Quote from baal: “@Wraith02 you are one of the very few people who could know more than me about this and that in the game but check the ticket drop down menu in support. there is a section specifically to report account obstruction, and details of evidence required. ” I also know that the ticket system templates haven't been touched in years. Whether there is a support template about it or not though - there is nothing in the rules saying that it is illegal. Though, I have to admit, I find it f…

Wraith02 - - Universe 1

Quote from doc brown: “@baal joking aside, tell your friends that he (they) are not allowed to obstruct the development of an account. so if these non-profit bashes continue, tell them to put in tickets and have him banned. Great King Patrick needs to learn how to control his emotions, same as everybody else. a nice enforced vacation will give him the space he needs to reflect on his behaviour towards other players. ” Sorry to burst your bubble, but it has been years (probably even getting onto …

• youtube.com/watch?v=T_a0g0vcXoQ a local band to me.. featuring a couple of my family members!

• Old Universe 1 players/alliances

Wraith02 - - Universe 1

There are still some of the old Dinosaurs around.. And I remember you, though I think back then you didn't like me that much

• That's correct - if you try it you'll get a confirmation asking if you want to proceed and that it'll overwrite the old one if you do.

• I must admit, I tend to forget I have them for a while, then stick them all on at once. But others use them as soon as the get/buy them as for your questions: 1. as above, it'll vary from person to person, some will store them up, others will use the boosters to speed up obtaining the "great eco". 2. No the boosters don't stack, If you activate a new (different %age) booster, then it will overwrite the old ones. 3. There isn't away of exchanging the smaller ones for the larger ones. - though I'm…

• AntiGameReborn

Wraith02 - - Tools, Scripts and Sims

I think that's linked to a bug in FF.. Something about their security certificate expiry being hard coded.. or something (I know it's due to the security certificates anyway that all addons are having trouble..) reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/…rmagaddon_20_for_regular/

• V-MODE

Wraith02 - - Game Help

If you hover over the Orange triangle in the bottom left (under the menus) then it should give you a time and date (to the second) of when you can disable VM.

• Transport not working?!?

Wraith02 - - Bugs

In most cases, these problems don't show up during the testing process so they aren't known until after they have been released. Otherwise they would have worked on the fix before releasing it.

• Transport not working?!?

Wraith02 - - Bugs

29.4.: Game Version 6.8.6 known bug with the update this morning - their working on a hotfix.

• Brexit..... 43 days to go.

Wraith02 - - Discussionboard

facebook.com/JonathanPieReporter/videos/648891538901427 Really gotta love Jonathan Pie and his latest explanations of Brexit the underlying causes.

Quote from Largenton: “once this is over, healing the rifts caused by this idiocy is essential. ” I think this is the key part.. and something none of the political parties (that I've seen) have even started to begin. I think what ever happens, there is going to be resentment from either side.. either from "breaking democracy" (though, democracy's been broken since the vote..) or for the mess that will be Brexit. No ones seriously looked at the root causes of the issues, and how to unit the coun…

Firstly.. facebook.com/Reasons2Remain/posts/791075901251781 Another clip (from BBC Question Time) showing just how out of touch key brexiteers (Rees-Moog) really are =/ - 1. That's a difficult one, part of me says it should just be the 3 votes on a ballot - May-deal, No Deal and Remain. but that would unfairly dilute the leavers vote. I suppose otherwise it could be done over potentially 2 sessions - first vote being to remain, or continue to leave. Which if leave still wins, would lead to anoth…

there's a march in London calling for a second vote bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47678763 And sadly, the creator of the revoke A50 petition has has been receiving death threats, threats over social media, and had her FB account hacked.. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47678275 I hope anyone who thinks such behavior is acceptable is caught and put behind bars. and on a different note - today's anti-brexit song (though it wasn't written as one a decade ago) comes from an old friends band Emphyrian emphyri…