Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 273.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New update of server/changes

piink - - Game Help

the issue has been forwarded to the team

• 13-14.06: Item planets in galaxy

piink - - Events

Dear community, On Thursday 13th and Friday 14th of June, event planets will be spawned across the galaxies. Players will be able to find items (same as in auction & import/export) by attacking those planets. Enjoy! Your OGame Team

• Unfortunately no, there is nothing we can do to fix the balance in the young servers. This was an event that went live (wrong) from our side and the players who used it did nothing wrong by doing so.

• Quote from Organic: “Seems manners are not a requirement of being a GO or any other pos. Every active player is important, especially in a dying game that does not even have an app. Fuking up a universe so hard should see some heads rolling, and apologies being made en masse to people who played and bought DM at a regular pace. ” You are right, every active player is important and we are truly sorry for what happened with the event. This was a big mistake and nobody can deny the damage caused.

• Quote from aur: “dont get it personal but these kind of mistakes happens only in .en. i dont know, it may be the staff who is managing server settings. ” Wrong statement, it happens everywhere, you just don't see it.

• Research speed increase VOTE

piink - - Universe Cosmos

Quote from Heretics: “@piink now that we have you. Our uni is super dead. Anything you can tell us about possible merges would be really appreciated. Thanks ” no plans for now

• Research speed

piink - - Universe 1

Quote from MCW UK: “One question, does this change apply to any research you currently have going, or only to any researches you start after the change has been applied? ” to researches that you start after it is changed

• Research speed

piink - - Universe 1

Out of 290 votes, 240 said they want faster research while 50 said no. This x10 change will be applied. As soon as it is scheduled it will be announced in the news section.

• From 86 votes: 76 want x12 research 10 don't want to increase it The change will happen. As soon as it is scheduled it will be announced in the news section.

Hello! Out of 58 votes, 52 want faster research (x10) and 6 don't want it. The change to faster research will be implemented with the next round of changes and it will be announced in the news section once scheduled.

• Research speed

piink - - Universe 1

correct, you'll not receive the poll link then

• DF value changed

• Quote from aur: “@piink what are you doing? dont you check anything before doing some critical things? i shared the photo. ” To answer your question, I'm working. I'm not 24/7 in the forum and if you think that's the only thing I do on my working hours you need to read a bit about what the community manager job is online. How something like this happened is quite simple actually: a person behind a PC has to set up all settings for all servers opened in the same day, which means a bunch of differ…

• Gift Dark Matter

piink - - Game Help

I am talking here about a gift done through the sitting option not leading into a sitting ban. If this option is abused I'm sure it will end up in a payment ban (that's why I said this is a grey zone).

• State of Ogame

piink - - Feedback & Criticism

I'll set up a poll for the next universe, but the speed changes from universe to universe to make sure there is a variety of options available and it is not all the same.

• Gift Dark Matter

piink - - Game Help

Unfortunately we do not sell GF coupons at the moment. What I am about to say is not ideal, it is in the "grey zone", but it is also the safest. The sitting through token can be revoked by the owner at all times (he just has to log in in the account). It is true that in a sitting you can only "touch stuff in the account" to save it in case of attack/emergency, but inserting some dark matter in an account while sitting doesn't "hurt" anyone in the server. The purpose of the rule is to prevent som…

sent to the server, it is closing on 23rd of may

• Marshmello #MeToo

piink - - Feedback & Criticism

Ok, I've had enough at this point. If there is anything abusive right now is the way this thread was opened. The "#metoo" connection the author of the thread did with someone that is here actually trying to help the forum be a comfortable place for everybody is just a non go. Shaming particular people in public will not help your cause. I won't allow this forum to turn into a place where threads are opened to trash and shame individuals, especially if they are volunteering to keep this little on…

• Ogame emoji's

piink - - General

I'll ask our art department to see if that's easily doable for them.

Quote from BeefyZealot: “How long till something like this is actually implemented? Also, once implemented will it decrease current remaining time for techs being researched now? ” Once a poll starts it runs for 2 weeks. When the results come up I usually gather several communities at a time so it might be from a week up to a month, it depends on how long the other polls take to finish so I cannot tell.