Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• V-MODE

Dark Depresion - - Game Help

You could have mentioned the ban, since that is definitely to blame here... Also yes, officers and boosters continue, both through ban and VM - which is intended behaviour from GF and not likely to change anytime soon.

• Moon buildings half points

They don't. They count 50% economy points and 50% military points. So you get the full amount in total (1.000 ress spent = 1 point), it's just spilt in two different point categories.

• Old bug where newly finished research counts double points. At the next reset, where all points are recalculated from scratch, it will correct the score, making it seem like a "loss" in research points.

• As a turtle, crystal is far better utilised for plasmas and RIPs.

• Let me preface this by saying I am actually a HL advocate, and thinks HL is both wrongly used and underused. The main reason is cost/effect ratio. HL costs precisely 4x as much as LL, but doesn't have 4x better stats. Put simply, for the same cost, LL increases the firepower and resilience of your defence more than HL does. HL does have a very good feature, which is the main reason why I heavily endorse building a good bunch of HL, and that is their ability to one-shot kill LF/SC far cheaper tha…

• Quote from Grimm: “Wait a second, so who got the DF? Did Ninja get all of the DF? If that's so then I can't really say this was a good hit, aside from the numbers involved. FR for both. ” Serisouly?! Both parties commented in the thread saying how much they got... gonzo got about 14 billion and ninja about 21 billion

• Hassle Pirates and Good Times!

Dark Depresion - - General

What little there is left can be found in board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/index.php/Board/1296-Others/ Don't get your hopes up though. With 6 million posts deleted it really is scraps left at best. Sorry dude.

• Hassle Pirates and Good Times!

It is probably lost forever because morons deleted literally millions of old posts and years of history.

• Ideas for an Ogame Guide

An emphasis is needed on who is doing something wrong when attacked. Throughout the years I have spent countless hours helping newbies, but the single thing they most commonly have trouble understanding is that 90%+ of the time, people put themselves into the situation that resulted in them being attacked. It is not enough to explain that FS is a thing, you have to make them understand that it is an essential thing to avoid attacks. Same with leaving too much ress on a planet, how to avoid retur…

• Quote from Blackmass: “ACtually no I didn't when the archives started getting removed I was In D.C. and was against it stop telling stories. ” Maybe you were against it in private, but you sure as Hell didn't show it publicly. In public you vehemently supported your co-BA even after he'd been forced to resign, claiming simultaneously that he just executed your plan and that it was a mutual plan . About 1/3 of the team resigned as a direct consequence of how you BOTH handled that case. But even t…

• Quote from Blackmass: “No offense NMA but at the rate it's going the board will be unusable at all and completely user unfriendly. Or are you blantantly making it so user's just stop coming to the board all together. Instead of destroying the board to suit the BAD software raise hell and get new board software. period. what your doing and what has been changed in game over the last 6 years is what kills game's and the exact reason players do not trust the staff at all. performance is nothing wit…

• The addon TopRaider did both those. It stopped working a few months ago though, and the despite valiant efforts, it hasn't been possible to get into contact with the TR creator to revive it or get the code as basis for something new.

• Fleet is starting to shape up nicely bud. Still a ways to go though, since you can't even clean up a few RIPs here

• Had a long-standing deal with my Mother that when possible, we would attend a Nephew show together. After years of waiting, Saturday night we finally did it. What a blast. My favourite song of theirs proved to be even better live - luckily it is one of their English songs, which is better to share here. youtube.com/watch?v=OY9eTihrKM0

• International board merger

Any one else noticing a recent trend at GF, of announcing stuff VERY shortly before implementation, only to delay it a few days later? If you insist on keeping the players in the dark when working on massive changes, you better be damn sure it works when announced 3 days before planned implementation. Besides, even GF should be self-aware enough to know 3 days in advance whether this thing is going to be ready on schedule or get delayed by weeks. Working in the tech industry, I sure would get fi…

• Quote from herr gonzo: “gf used to be rigid for a reason” And look how the game suffered and degraded as a result...

• How to play this game

Quote from Mogul_Phoenix: “What's is with those univetses in OGame anyway? What is their role in the game? I mean, isn't our universe already large enough to accommodate everyone? What are the implications of choosing a particular universe to play in? ” With the implementation of a large variety of features which requires RL currency to use, new universes have often become a race of who can spend the most RL currency to gain the top, and over time these players tend to be destroyed by better pla…

• Quote from AMNeSia: “Research times matter a lot more than 2% cargo capacity increase per level, you know? ” Quote: “AMNeSia The Monster UserRank4_ogame_en_62948d5273a793131b9d4249db01b697.gif Member since Oct 16th 2018 ” LOL Come back when you have a 100+ million points account, and see whether that particular aspect of opinions have changed, eh? I agree that the 2% per lvl is a mistake - it should have been at least 5% per level, possibly even 10% - but this is a massive leap in the right dire…

• In-game Ads

Dark Depresion - - Feedback & Criticism

Using the internet in 2019 without an adblocker....You must be a very brave man...