Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 224.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are Battleships best used for?

Cash - - General

In late game most of the hits are done from the same ss. So deut costs don't play too big role anymore. BC are great to take out cargo fleets and smaller fleets in longer distance, but when it comes or the big hits BS are better - the rapid fire of BC is struggling in full team combats, there are always millions of LF. BS are much cheaper and you can build them in much bigger numbers.

• economy setting's

Cash - - Universe Oberon

Is all good with you? Eco is x7 several months already in Oberon...

• looking for ms

Cash - - Universe Oberon

why the hell do you need moons? You are on 3 hours each 100 days.. Of course I can make moons for you - 250m deut for each moon and it is done!

• Hello Oberon, Those who are playing in Oberon know how much time the defender is off or hasn't alarm... So today was lanxing around and saw his rips in 8 or 9 waves. Colo + moon and waited. I hit only 2 waves out of 6 tries - really bad.. Didn't know his speed %. I will post both waves in one CR: On 28-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Cash [WaS] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 1 Light Fighter 3.000.000 Battleship 450.000 Destroyer 250.00…

• Hi Oberon, I woke up and saw defender had hit my planet where was 50k LF. And also written in the CR: Commented by Escanor on 25.05.19 05:14:30: I want back every resource that he took from me So I was quite worried that he will hit my main fleet.. So probed his moons & planets... and... everything is on the land him being off.. On 25-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Cash [WaS] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 298.920 __________________…

• Hello Oberon, this one was on blind lanx. Defender fleetsaved on his own DF on 10%. Pity he had spent the res he had a day ago.. On 23-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Cash [WaS] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 299.991 Battlecruiser 200.000 _________________________________________ Defender Monkey King [Pro] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 52 Large Cargo 36.308 Light Fighter 96 Cruiser 16 Battleship 3 Recycle…

• This is happening all the time. you come to server where fleets are 2,3 or even 4x your fleet. You get success on his because of activity, you gain in the same time knowledge and skill about the game. But anyway every mistake will be the kill hit of your fleet because you can never grow bigger than the big boys of the old server is. Even you grow bigger fleet then all of they have, if they team-up you are done. I've done similar mistakes before, but in this stage of that server you cannot recove…

• Hi Oberon. This is a combat from yesterday. Ordinary galaxy check and saw activity on 1 moon. after some minutes there was CR. On 05-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Cash [WaS] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 50.000 _________________________________________ Defender Mandamus [Phan] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 129 Large Cargo 59.969 Light Fighter 729 Heavy Fighter 27 Battleship 23 Colony Ship 5 Recycler …

• Hi Oberon. Yesterday during the day saw activity on Arsenal's planets/ moons. After some hours decided to probe around and saw that defender is without any timers or activities so probed his moons and fleet is there but where is the res? So probably Arsenal fleetsaved his res fleet, but main fleet he forgot to fs?! On 17-02-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Cash [WaS] ________________________________________________ Battleship 750.000 Battlecruiser 260.000 _____________…

• Yeah welcome! ! Indeed. So Rycu has now a competition of farming..

• If you continue, then + for you! TOP-01 [TOT: 277.741.086.500] Death Angel [CLOSED] & PushxMExLuka [CLOSED] & samson 1956 [CLOSED] & improve [CLOSED] & drog5 vs. Scar [HOT] & NEW OWNER [HOT] & lIlllIllIIIIIIlI [HOT] (A: 83.757.568.000, D: 193.983.518.500) Me, most likely, would not continue to play after that fight.

• Ooo Mike the G. Will you be back on the next merge phase? To beat this solo hit, only way is Atilla should start to play properly..

• Quote from alex stukov: “what a profit! oh wow.. congrats on the hit! how far away was the target? ” 35ss,so almost home delivery.. I spent ~1bn deut. and recs took the most.. hate the rec's fuel cost..

• Thank you guys! I was quite surprised to see defender having fleet down being off. First I saw activity and a res fleet with 400m res on one moon. Cleaned that and then started to watch other moons and after ~1h landed main fleet on other moon. I needed to send deut there to make the hit and defender had 1h to come on after the fleet land, but luckily for me he didn't come. Yes, fast recovery Force Intruder! And now you will have Top1 and Top2 solo hits!

• Hello Oberon! Looooooooong time nothing here from me. But this time this is serious. I was inactive for last 3 months.. started to play more this week, but still not fully back. AND it seems players were used to my no activity and got lazy.. Good for me..tonight! Dedication to my super mates! Aristo, Shy, David, Bone! On 07-02-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Cash [WaS] ________________________________________________ Battleship 1.000.000 Destroyer 420.000 ____________…

• +30 fileds and ecox7

Cash - - Universe Oberon

But Mike is not playing there.He has million times wrote that and also that he plays with a minor acc. Why did you wrote him? And Rocky is a vmoder.. so why he is a big boy? I thought the big boys are those players who had built their accs so they can play most of the time and do fleetsaves and are learning player habits, times, partners and etc.. Nothing of this hits that guy.. So why he is a big boy?

• +30 fileds and ecox7

Cash - - Universe Oberon

Who are the big boys?

• +30 fileds and ecox7

Cash - - Universe Oberon

So all clear. please start the poll!

• Hi Oberon. Randomly checked some galaxies and saw 17min timer on defender's moon. HW had some 40min timer. As I was only 10min from that place so BC was sent and boom. FR hopeless! Dedi to WaS. On 17-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Cash [WaS] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 150.000 _________________________________________ Defender hopeless [Nebulan] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 4.600 Light Fighter 47.2…

• Hey OMA, loooong time has gone since those days.. Yes, those were hell of fights!!! Who is next? Probably that depends on other players - will they do mistakes or not. We play here very friendly, just watching players and waiting mistakes, no hard moves. Okay some small attempts were done few days ago but that was just for sport. And there are quite a lot players with nice fleets, but unfortunately many are hiding in vmode and don't want to have fun here..