Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 749.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Who is your OGame Valentine contest

Trouble - - General

Quote from deadmau5: “Quote from Trouble: “Quote from deadmau5: “My Ogame valentine is @Trouble, I miss you and need you back in my Ogame life ” Awwww that is the nicest thing to wake up to. Sadly I have no accounts any more. Gave them all away. ” If you want to come back all you have to do is ask ” Do not tempt me monsieur mousey - you know my resistance is low.

• Who is your OGame Valentine contest

Trouble - - General

Quote from deadmau5: “My Ogame valentine is @Trouble, I miss you and need you back in my Ogame life ” Awwww that is the nicest thing to wake up to. Sadly I have no accounts any more. Gave them all away.

• Larger piece

Trouble - - Ratings

Oooh One Punch Man - I love it!! I love what you did with the second one too - though her face bothers me. Not your fault though - nothing you can do. Really like both

• This is now becoming a personal attack on another player. We have young players that read these forums and we have rules that we have to enforce so that they are allowed to post here. You mention that you would like to voice your differences - in a hof is not the place (read the rules). There are sections where this can be done but without making fun of the names people choose. My usual IGN is Tribble, and I dare anyone to use UD to make fun of it So be nice and post by the rules or I will close…

• Dish of the day

Trouble - - Social Spamboard

Luckily my kids love eating little trees lol

• Dish of the day

Quote from Naughty Angel: “Cheese, Potato and Broccoli soup loaded with bacon 4 potatoes, cubed 2 small heads of broccoli chopped small 2 stock cubes (chicken or veg) 1 tsp onion powder 3 cups of milk 3 tbsp butter 1/3rd cup of flour 3 cups cheese Roasted garlic & pepper flakes to taste Bacon..... Make up stock cubes with 20 floz of water and add potatoes, bring to boil and then simmer for 10 mins Add broccoli and simmer for another 10 mins Melt butter, remove from heat and stir in flour. Replac…

• Dish of the day

Ah cool - I use those too. We also have a brand called Quorn or something like that.

• Dish of the day

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from strider: “Btw, you have a facebook page, "Tasty", tons of amazing dishes are there! ” All they do is add random spices and a lot of cheese, if you actual cared about yourself, you wouldn't eat it, plus it's not tasty... it's actually disgusting. I've got a vegan chicken dish I make every now and then... I'll share that with you later. ” I am intrigued. What do you use for chicken? Being vegetarian I am curious. We don't eat chickens.

• More than one account in one Uni

Trouble - - Game Help

Look it is a really grey area. Vmoding an account so that you can play another is not technically allowed under the rules. What does stand out though is the why. Are you using the one account to push the other? Are you building resources on the one to stockpile and then attack it when you log back into your other account? If you are doing either of these things - you will get caught. If you are building up accounts to sell - you will hopefully get caught too. Most people with more than one accou…

• More than one account in one Uni

Trouble - - Game Help

It is not allowed. If someone is caught doing this - they will be banned. Yes it is possible it may take a while before the person is caught, but feel free to report any players that you know are doing this. This will speed up that process drastically. Why people feel the need to cheat still escapes me but they do. Some are even proud of the fact. I guess they lack the skills necessary. Ah well.

• Pokemon GO

Trouble - - Entertainment and Tech

It is a lot of fun to play

• The New Bump Topic

Quote from Wavanova: “Here's how it works. You do NOT post here. As soon as it gets on the second page of spam, you bump it as quickly as you can. Then we don't post here again til it reaches the second page again. Then we bump...we keep repeating this secksai process until we've done it 1000 times lawl. And the 1000th bumper gets a prize or sumthin >_> k then. don't post here til it reaches page 2!” Please note that these games have rules. If you are going to play then you need to take note of …

• Please guys no need to be rude. They are correct. When you see 1667 LFs it is a moonshot attempt and not a hof. It doesn't matter that it is 20%. At the top of the hof section you can find the rules that tell you what is considered a hof and what is not. Please read them. Your Mod will move this thread soon.

• You are correct - This is a moonshot. Sorry - not a hof.

• Oooh nice - well done Mau5ey Nice to see your hits again Poor dude - I would watch out - no one is safe. And what an awesome song!!!!

• CookieMonster is right. There are many threads like this one - we do not know when there will be a next one - not until they tell us. When we know - you will know

• lol asked and answered - and barely understood Going to lock it but if you need it open again - just poke me ..... second thoughts ..... message me rather.

• I have already passed all this information onto the Coma. Unfortunately there is nothing more we can do here. I am really sorry but I cannot help you with phone numbers. You can follow the links in here: From the Terms and Conditions Good luck - I hope you come right. I am sorry but I will have to close this thread too as there is nothing we can do to help you. Feel free to message the Coma for this forum but he is aware of your problem.