Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 310.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rank#30 Miner Acc

Nik$ - - Account Trading

up

• Quote from von Cimeries: “P_I_S guys fly on you, without enough recyclers, I think you can remember your system is 2-125 ” yeah l remember. to long ago in 2.384 from 2.375 attacked empty moon .but l was not rank#1 and l didnot have powerfull fleet.that still does not matter.PIS guys tried just one time on me so long ago.so I congratulated yours bravery.

• Rank#30 Miner Acc

Nik$ - - Account Trading

*10 planets are big field more than 220 and 15. slot. *Production is 85M res per 24hours.(15m deut)

• l posted for U 557... This is not sparta again On 10-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker U 557 [IMU] ________________________________________________ Destroyer 3.550 _________________________________________ Defender Gh0st [300] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 100 Colony Ship 1 Recycler 11 Espionage Probe 38 Deathstar 20 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker U 557 [IMU] _____________________________________…

• l posted for U 557... This is not sparta !! On 10-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker U 557 [IMU] ________________________________________________ Battleship 12.900 Battlecruiser 16.550 _________________________________________ Defender Gh0st [300] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 5.500 Large Cargo 1.130 Light Fighter 52.500 Heavy Fighter 1 Cruiser 3.500 Battleship 3.000 Colony Ship 4 Recycler 4.514 Espionage Probe 57 Bomber 2 Destroyer 1 Ba…

• Quote from Gh0st: “Your unethical tactics not defending allys, stealing debris’s, pushing and ofcorse your favourite of all... 24 hours of activity hmm I wonder how you do that ” How can u see me 24hours be online ? - it is simple with cross transport / autoclick. lf l didnot want to join acs for cossack,l could say him 'l am FS now l cant catch battle time' l could not join because l was so busy and l couldnt collect my all fleet.I splited 5 pieces. And also l said cossack l gave u your debris.…

• Quote from Greek God: “This is a disgusting push and nothing more. All of what you have done here in game is a disgrace and is nothing more. You are an account sharing pusher who plays with so many cheats and so much low dirty disgusting play. You will be known as a skilless hack who couldnt actually pull off bc anything of skill. Now you run like a coward. ” l crashed @Greek God @PolsMols @Gh0st for pushed myself lets think like that I'm not running.l left this uni and ogame.I have no enemy to …

• Rank #1

Nik$ - - Account Trading

pls l gave it

• Retirement Announcement !!!

Nik$ - - Universe Europa

Hi guys. l gave away my acc to someone.I'm not playing here no longer and l wont be.I've had really good times.I had fun. Thank you all.Some of you will be happy for my retirement even so l understand them. Anyway it is so hard for me to say goodbye to a best few friends like @Ramco U 557 l love u guys And also most of the time I was arguing,trash talk and be enemy with 300 ally members and PIS ally members l will miss all of u U can still hate me.NP for me Goodbye guys !! Take care of yourself …

• @PolsMols l think u forgot l 300 members and it was so easy l've been satisfied that.Because all of you are carrying my children in yours belly.l have so many wife thx for that... 1. Wife from 300 ally board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…70-259-000-D-657-687-000/ 2. Wife from 300 ally board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…-1-440-000-D-505-147-000/ 3. Wife from 300 ally board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…83-828-000-D-671-422-000/ l already all of u but you couldn't do anything to me.u can just talk blalblablabla…

• Quote from aur: “just shame! you know that Rod lives in canada,he did not fall asleep! you(dont know which one bulut or halil) have his number. you could call him. you are not good people(i dont know which one of you hit him). you are not good liers neither. i see that blocking you at whatsapp and ogame was right choice! ” l dont have his phone number.l was just be same group and l left that group in 2 days.

• l have spoken to bad many times in game and whatsapp.Yeah Bad would come to def acs with us for Cossack. But He is not add my buddies list.I thought for a long time for attacking Bad.But Bad was offline long time. It is just game.Game build to attack and get res or make profit.I wish I had crashed someone else instead of Bad for Goodbye hit. Nevertheless I had fun here.

• Spy & Fly l gues he fall a sleep.l usually dont spy him. Bad FR you r good player and person. And also l will leave ogame.... On 07-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker NikS ________________________________________________ Destroyer 4.950 Battleship 15.000 Battlecruiser 20.000 Light Fighter 200.000 Cruiser 49.900 _________________________________________ Defender Bad [Old] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 9.681 Large Cargo 1.406 Light Fighter…

• Rank #1

Nik$ - - Account Trading

Everthing is already done for make good battles !!

• Quote from Greek God: “this is clearly a pushed hit. Niks getting pushed by several Accounts now. ” nice push battle it is push when I was hit but nice battle when your team members were hit. Anyway FR def.

• Quote from Annohilator: “Quote from Mavericks: “Congrats on the top ten! Lemme know when you would like it moved! Quote from Annohilator: “ps: try to learn english quit using google translate. ” So what if he is, why should he stop using it? Who are you to tell him to not use it? This board has a variety of players in it from different communities. Rag on them for their game skill or their trolling ability. But to attack him for having to use Google translate, shame on you! Learn to be open mind…

• DGXAchlys[4:250:15] - Achlys01.05.2019 09:55:35ahHH XD over sleep gz - NikS01.05.2019 09:57:02thx m8 FR - Achlys01.05.2019 10:00:18let me sleep for a while longer then LOL holiday disaster XD l knew he was offline and also he is so close to me.

• Spy&Fly FR Defender On 01-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker NikS ________________________________________________ Destroyer 5.000 Battlecruiser 20.000 _________________________________________ Defender Achlys [DGX] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 6.793 Large Cargo 4.432 Light Fighter 1.328 Heavy Fighter 518 Cruiser 176 Battleship 101 Colony Ship 2 Recycler 6.000 Espionage Probe 221 Bomber 46 Destroyer 35 Deathstar 5 Battlecruiser 68 Small…

• Quote from PolsMols: “Quote from Nik$: “Quote from Lonestar: “Anybody can be recycled I seem to remember you getting recycled in Xanthus, several times ” @warmaster2 locked my recs ships return time and @Cocacola made me ninja.2 players could hit me in xanthus.so l left xanthus and l gave away my acc someone then he deleted after lost all fleet.someone still use my nick name in xanthus but l left xantus 10months ago. you can satisfy yourself with lies. ” ohhhh i am coming boy, even deploy fs can…

• Quote from Lonestar: “Anybody can be recycled I seem to remember you getting recycled in Xanthus, several times ” @warmaster2 locked my recs ships return time and @Cocacola made me ninja. 2 players could hit me in xanthus.so l left xanthus and l gave away my acc someone then he deleted after lost all fleet. someone still use my nick name in xanthus but l left xantus 10months ago. you can satisfy yourself with lies.