Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dish of the day

v1k1ng - - Social Spamboard

'kotlovina' (picture) its a soupy grill, to explain it easily. meat and stuff is being grilled in the soup, and then you have to put it on sides of the big grill table like on the picture, to finish it off and give it a grill touch. chicken breast on the grill is normally always dry. as well as a lot of other meat. with 'kotlovina', it wont be dry and its better then any grill. made in balkan. apart from that, i prefer smoker grills. or earth grills. earth grilling/cooking means the following. y…

• barchef at your service. i have gotten little fat during the years... a man with a good belly has a good wife cooking at home... that is what we say in Croatia.

• OGame on Android

v1k1ng - - General

oGame has been a 2nd class game for a few years now so don't get your hopes up on anything coming out soon, if at all :p it would be nice though, and its hardly 'much' effort, seeing that other browser games have easy android support.

• i know. it was a surprise trip. our employer organized the vacation for us for free but the destination itself was a surprise. but don't worry, i am back in Vienna around NW. going to visit Bratislava for 5 nights, and i will do a day trip to Vienna, because Vienna... its simply the most epic city of all that i have been to.

• pictures are in the attachments... the one where i am alone, that's in Split in Croatia. i was there with my girlfriend for a couple of days to hang out and relax. the other two pictures are taken in Vienna, in Austria, with some friends. relaxing and sightseeing. been travelling a bit lately board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…169a5136f9d72b0601b50bb69 board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…169a5136f9d72b0601b50bb69 board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…169a5136f9d72b0601b50bb69

• Ogame 11th anniversary

v1k1ng - - General

not sure if i should be surprised to see a lot of familiar faces still roaming around here. some still green, some dropped the green. i am of the opinion that you are wasting your time here because life is too damn hilarious t waste it here, which i swiftly learned after taking the step back from this game and the community. one way or anther, to each their own so happy birthday to the community from me

• just stopping by to say hello. 1378412_1414076548820439_124886318_n.jpg my girl and me. a smile tells more then a thousand words. which means i am generally happy with my life. and that's it. see you in a few months :p

• Largest Cargo Smash

v1k1ng - - General

i have done the opposite. i assisted a mate of mine and we ACS'd some dude. i attacked the dude with 30k LCs and we both made a super advanced with it

• New Universe?

v1k1ng - - Help & Questions (archive)

• Ogame Youtube Videos

v1k1ng - - General

Quote from JoeT1986: “I clicked it on - saw it was 15mins long and clicked off>_>” i noticed your post - realized how it is clearly spam - but i wont warn you. :p give better input next time... good idea... a bit funny though, considering that you try to give advice whilst you don't have a clue about the game itself either keep it up and enjoy the game.

• What are you building right now?

v1k1ng - - General

metal mine level 40... 8 more to go, sigh xD

• your labs are actually pretty low... upping them will benefit you greatly and its more cost efficient at this point then doing another level of IRN. up your labs, and later on do another level of IRN... in that order.

• Mines 3:1 Ratio

what's the speed of your universe? but regardless of the speed of the universe, you should build some fleet if it is your desire to grow into a big fleeter one day. you can make a little or medium sized raiding party and generate income from inactive and active but profitable players. but first go up to 9 planets. your mines can easily support that.

• cant log in

• Mines 3:1 Ratio

as your mines grow, metal mines will slowly become much larger then crystal mines. i am in a triple speed universe, and my crystal mines are at level 32, whereas my metal mines are being at level 40 (3:2:1 ratio when trading so metal mine gives the best amortization (synthesizers are at level 36)). you need tons of metal... end of. you need metal for ships, you need metal for more mines. google o-calc and play with it... there is an amortization calculator that will tell you which mine is the ne…

• Which research next?

miners and research. always a tricky topic. or not. as a miner, there is only 2 researches that are of utmost priority. that is plasma technology and astrophysics. the first alters the resource output of your metal and crystal mines, the other gives you ability to colonize more planets. all the other technologies can be more or less ignored for the most part. now, i am sure you wont play that hardcore and you obviously want your technology page to look decent. as a miner, you want a good level o…

• Quantum

in speed universes, everything that is related to time is magnified by the speed value of the universe. travel times, construction as well as production times are altered, and of course the output of your mines and synthesizers. the cost for everything to build remains like usual. apart from that, there can be other modifiers like the one that IMNVS mentioned, which is 40% for debris fields for Quantum, which is normally 30% as a standard setting.

• i see Pluto has a new girlfriend... damn nice girl man!

• Ignoring users?

nope. if you are getting mass-spam messages, or insults and such alike, you can report the messages though.

• What level are your mines?

v1k1ng - - General

all 12 planets have 38/32/35... triple speed. one metal mine 39, another one on the go.