Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 206.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uhh, where did everyone go?

Nightingale - - Social Spamboard

Quote from swadner21: “Seriously, its like I leave for 7 years and everyone just feels its okay to move on. Stop being so selfish people. WHERE IS EVERYONE I KNOW.” ''I'm right where I'm supposed to be. The view is amazing.'' -DiCaprio, Blood Diamond (movie) Night

• Now, really, Blackmass :D

I have heard the disturbance. I have come a long way. I have returned here, that I once left behind. I have come to finish the work I thought I had finished long ago. ''ATTN thread. Please, use PMs instead.'' Now my work is done. I can go in peace. Night

• The New Bump Topic

We live. We die. We ress. We whine. Night

• The New Bump Topic

*draws a polygon* *sacrifices a noob* *summons Casper* *invokes the goddess of Lag* :meo: loves you *tells the legend of mantrain* *uses broken BBC parser* *performs thread necromancy* BUMP! Night

• The New Bump Topic

How am I supposed to bump this from second page if you guys keep it on the front page for two weeks? Night

• The New Bump Topic

Meo. Night

• Oh hai there people. I had a chance to pop by. Quote from sαssчcαkє: “I have no idea why anyone would be offended by an inverted cross. *rollseyes*” Offended? The inverted cross, The Cross of St. Peter the Fisherman symbolises one's love and unworthiness before Jesus Christ. The Cross of St. Peter is also carved in the seat of the Holy Father in Jerusalem. I never knew you were a devout catholic. l'édit: splelling Night

• Player increase?

Nightingale - - Help & Questions (archive)

It appears I phailed. More phail coming next year. Like I said, Elektra is speed uni and thus should appeal to players more than ordinary unis. Night

• The merge for named unis will happen in 28.5-1.6. Elektra is not involved in the merge. On the other hand, Elektra is speed uni, so it may draw more players naturally. Night

• Summer 2012

Nightingale - - Discussionboard

Not a discussion. Try spamboard instead. Night

• Quote from IMNVS: “Fire order: small cargo, large cargo, light fighter, heavy fighter, cruiser, battleship, colony ship, recycler, espionage probe, bomber, satellite, destroyer, death star, battlecruiser, rocket launcher, light laser, heavy laser, gauss cannon, ion cannon, plasma turret, small shield, large shield.” I'll clarify. From left to right, in the order the ships appear in the CR. Night

• Quote from CelticRasta: “i remember before RD there were several threads about the exact distribution and likelihood of planet sizes across the system, so i was just wondering if there are any of those post RD? and if so if you could point me in the right direction.” Colonising scesjq.jpg Night

• Quote from Holyjoetart: “Nice hit, but this doesn't qualify as a hof. Rip attacks must be above 100kk damage. GLOTRD” *moves* Night

• Fusion Reactor

Nightingale - - General

Quote from Dark Depresion: “Well they're not entirely useless. They're definitely more worthwhile than solar plants in the long run, but still inferior to sats.” Fusion would be useful if sats were not available. INT(((max temperature) + 140) / 6) energy per satellite, which means that at -130 (lowest possible for slot 15), you'd get 1 energy per satellite. However, since cold planets are too small to be of use, getting energy on them is a theoretical question. Night

• You could make slot 15 worthwhile if it was possible to get slightly bigger planet there. I had one with bit over 200 fields before RD. INT(10 * (level) * 1.1 ^ (level) * (1.44 - 0.004 * (max temperature))) deuterium Where 10*LVL*1,1^LVL is constant, depending on mine level. 1,44-0,004*MT is the coefficient. Lowest max possible is -130, making coefficient 1,96. For, say, slot 9 the lowest possible max temp is 20, making coefficient 1,36. Difference of 0,6. 10*LVL*1,1^LVL * 0,6 for level 30 mine …

• The New Bump Topic

ThreadNecro.jpg Night

• There is no set 'end purpose'. You build mines, get more planets, build fleet, raid other players to acquire resources to build more mines, mine resources to build more fleet to raid other players for more resources etc. Basically, you just build more ships and bigger mines, upgrade techs and get more planets ad infinitum. The real competition is who grows fastest. The hard limits (ie. pre-programmed limits for building levels you can't exceed) are unreachable. Upgrading mines and planets slows …

• Quote from kanenas: “What is the purpose of ogame?” To have fun. If you are not having fun, you need to find another hobby. Quote: “When does a server end and who is/are the winner/winners?” Servers don't end. The game is open-ended. Winners are those who enjoy playing. Servers may be 'merged' in the future. This causes some servers to close down, but the game for active players doesn't end there as they just get merged to a new server. Quote: “Why does the new message button light when i don't …

• turn off the underline

Nightingale - - General

Closed Yeah, yeah. I'll prod someone about it. *wanders off to find a cattle prod* l'édit: Did some poking. Going to have to wait now. Night

• SI = metal+crystal cost. Hull = SI / 10. Night