Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My share

aur - - Universe Himalia

Quote from Litonel: “Hello everyone Well I just want to give my share of opinion before heading into vacation mode and good bye. I was a real player 10 years ago or some right before the introduction of commanders into the game and few months after that. I had my fun, playing Ogame was a very challenging and interesting thing to do. I'm one of those player who like to find new ways to beat people and enjoy when I get caught by someone doing his job right. I saw the game advertising while surfing…

• Pay to play

aur - - Universe Himalia

Quote from Bad Apple: “Quote from Yenn: “Quote from SmurfySmurf: “its not 300 usd. Its more like 30 000... ” it is $300 USD only to a selected few players before Gameforge found the bug and made a quick patch to it, and to the rest of the players the cost is now back to normal at $30,000 USD ” Is bug using not a ban ? ” the res event was should be blocked to under 1 year old universes. they forgot to block young universes so max resource you can buy reached to 100m.

• New Rank 1

aur - - Universe Himalia

İ am not buddy

• New Rank 1

aur - - Universe Himalia

i mean may be the account has 2 users or bot

• New Rank 1

aur - - Universe Himalia

Quote from Sithis: “Rank 1 got banned! Let's hope he did something dodgy and he loses the account for good. All hail the players who worked their way to the top not bought their points! ” he was online for last 48 hour. that may be why he got banned.

• New Rank 1

aur - - Universe Himalia

Not buddy, just ban my acc and give redeem code.

• New Rank 1

aur - - Universe Himalia

i dont think, there is also a comedy that GF f. up.

• New Rank 1

aur - - Universe Himalia

not about spending. they did not let everybody to spend money. there should be equality. just think, you are are a member of community and you pay fee to be a member. they promise to sell a product to everybody in same price. you bought the product 1000k but others bought same product for 1$. is that legal? if it is ok, why do they announce the events?

• New Rank 1

aur - - Universe Himalia

Quote from MYST: “there would have been the same chance for everyone else to buy that amount as well, he got it, you did not, not 100% sure going to court is going to achieve anything... but you spending yet more money lol. ” well buddy, i dont know who you are but i think you are partner of GF. if they had announce it before everbody had same chance! also there is a committee that they look under 1000$. much faster and free.

• New Rank 1

aur - - Universe Himalia

already begin.i wont buy any sinlge dm again. also i am going to court about res issue to get my money back. there must be equal opportunity but there is not. you are playing in same platform but they sell res 1000x cheaper to others.there is not equal opportunity. so it is against principle of equality in law i sent a mail about the res issue to GF and asked a redeem code to use himalia dm's to other universe. they did not answer. GF does not aproaching bona fide. i will get this money in the e…

• Quote from Sithis: “good hit! But sadly he's cheated and now has over 770k points. ” he is not cheated buddy. its GF mistake.

• New Rank 1

aur - - Universe Himalia

Quote from MYST: “Quote from Organic: “how will Gameforge compensate a few weeks of my precious time? ” How about.... by you not giving up, like Parsec said, band together with like minded people and bring him down. IPM his planets, make it your mission to make him rage so much he quits, or PMs you crying like a little girl. They dont owe you compensation, especially an account freshly made to moan and try and get free stuff on the Oboard. You dont walk into a shop see someone buys something wro…

• New Rank 1

aur - - Universe Himalia

giving redeem code to who wants leave better i think.so we can spend the dm at new universe.

• i played turkish andromeda, .us oberon, german vega, french betelgeuse and EN europe-himalia. i can say that slowest support system is .en support system. Also pink accepted that in ticket and he/she said we are trying to boost our support system. When it comes to mistakes, i checked other countries when the res issue started and there was nothing there.(turkish fenrir,.us yildun, german indus). thats why i say i only see mistakes in EN universes. the wrong opening... The staff who fix server se…

• So gg himalia. Gf does not accept right of cancellation. İ think gameforge lost many players to unoficial servers.

• So, is there a solution?

• Himalia server ruined after just 10 days

aur - - General

done buddy.most helpfull comment in this topic. Quote from Yenn: “Or just do what everyone else is doing - cancel account and ask for refund before the 14 day time period expires (which is today). A bunch of top ranked players on the new German Indus server has already done the same - join the bandwagon and dont miss out. It still sucks that you wasted the past 2 weeks of time, but at least you get the money you spent on the server back. agbserver.gameforge.com/enGB-R…n-Instructions-OGame.html ”…

aur - - General

done buddy.most helpfull comment in this topic. Quote from Yenn: “Or just do what everyone else is doing - cancel account and ask for refund before the 14 day time period expires (which is today). A bunch of top ranked players on the new German Indus server has already done the same - join the bandwagon and dont miss out. It still sucks that you wasted the past 2 weeks of time, but at least you get the money you spent on the server back. agbserver.gameforge.com/enGB-R…n-Instructions-OGame.html ”…

aur - - General

Quote from Sithis: “This guy can't even be stopped now because he's advanced so much now. He might even have RIPs now. Pretty certain GF because I remember they did a rollback when battle cruisers was implemented due to a reason I can't remember. ” sure they can but people bought somethings. so there is an agreement in law. GF cant cancel the agreement when consumers are not making profit couse of canceling.

• Quote from kewlness: “I don't know on how many servers you play. The one I currently play has a whopping 33 people online right now. So, my statement is logical: Servers die quickly around here. However, if you are farming him, then I am confused where the problem is. He paid good money for those resources you are taking from him. Sounds like a win/win to me. ” the problem is i started there couse of population. new server=higher population. if server die early then expected by GF's mistake, i w…