Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 652.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Beyond shame

Parsec - - General

Soo... is there any point to this or just another rant?

• Quote from GarfieldFeast: “written 101 times .. do nothing the entire administration works on friends))) ps:in 1 universe there is no operator .. there should be a 3 day wait for a response and no control ” Contact SGO, if that is no help then contact GA and if they are no help, then contact Piink, if she is no help then you are wrong

• You should make a ticket about it if you want a GO or the "ADMINISTRATION" to look at the issue

• Carbon

Parsec - - Universe Vega

Carbon can go to a feminist rally and come home with his shirt ironed

• Welcome to Poco's newest recruit! I have had a feeling that kronus was doing dirty fs the past couple of months but i never got around to actually checking it. Today seemed like a good day for it, so i launched > moon popped in first try > saw fleet on colo fs Everything kept on going smoothly from there. FR kronus & thanks for taking it as a gentleman Enjoy On 22-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] _____________________________________________…

• Uni Specs: Give us options

Parsec - - Feedback & Criticism

So far i have seen two methods of selection the specs of the new uni: 1. The super secret method where the community has nothing to say 2. A vote on each individual setting which will then get mashed together in one. How about we add a third option to this. 3. The GA's / coma (whomever decides the specs) comes up with 3 different combinations of universe specs and let the community vote on which to choose In my opinion then option no. 1 doesn't work because the people who decide the spec's seeme…

• Big update: 1018 members now. Who will be number 1019?

• Quote from Largenton: “That I would have to confer with people but there will be a list. Last Post Game is definitely on it. ” Try to re-read the part i highlighted The list isnt needed any more if i understand it correctly Quote from NoMoreAngel: “I've just gotten confirmation that the deletions of "some" other internal things and the threads with more than 5k posts should be enough and that we don't need to delete anything else that can be seen publicly. We just should clean up (read as make v…

• research speed

Parsec - - Universe Virgo

Quote from patkica: “i dont think we do, if im not mistaken its at 1x? i need 9 months for astro 24.. and for example cosmos and bellatrix were speed unis from the start and they now had it increased from 1x ” 1x research speed is equal to your eco speed, so you have 7x research speed atm Try to go to a research calc, then you should be able to see it

• research speed

Quote from patkica: “im not for dropping the eco and if it has to be connected to the eco speed cant we have it for example at 7x eco and 7x research? ” You already have that now

• research speed

It is not possible for virgo to get higher research speed unless you lower Eco to 6x or less

• Carbon

Parsec - - Universe Vega

Carbon doesn't turn on the shower.... He stares at it until it starts to cry

• He could have cancelled a building, then spent the ress on building cargo's and moved them by deploy

• Last letter new word game II

Parsec - - Social Spamboard

Generalizing

• Last letter new word game II

Gang

• Improved spam board

Quote from Largenton: “Forgive me for asking, but what exactly is the thread meant to be for then? The original statement was not intended to be taken seriously, this can be seen in retrospect with Parsec admitting it was trolling. Furthermore, myself, Abjuration of Joy and Silverwind addressed this issue here and others have done so on the official Feedback thread, which was posted later and rebukes the idea of deleting history for the sake of it as it is a destructive act towards the community…

• Attack Ban??

Parsec - - Universe Zibal

Quote from piink: “Unfortunately the issues escalated slightly. The attack block has been placed in ALL servers until tomorrow morning at 08:00 CEST. The fleets have been recalled. The 40% moon chance event with its 15% discount on moon items has been extended for another day. We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause. ”

• Team appreciation thread

Parsec - - Feedback & Criticism

At times like these, I am happy @piink is our coma

• Quote from KAG: “Attack block of this long during a 40% MS event is crazy. ” isn't it better than people losing their fleets because their deploys was recalled?

• Attack block 40% event

Parsec - - General

No amount on threads and posts will do the job. If you want gameforge to take you serious, then please visit the link below and give your opinion there. Quote from Parsec: “I made a stomt proposing to send an ingame notiftication for these things. If you like the idea or dislike it, then please take a moment to visit my stomt and show your opinion stomt.co/0MkHs ”