Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 141.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Tirnoch: “Oh and before you post @War_Machine: yeah I'm your biggest fan and blabla.. maybe come up with something new ” Now, wouldn't it be something if I could find a way to get that account banned as well but of course, that conversation "never" happen. Well, it at least never happened with me but I know it did take place. With that said, do me a favor and keep your comments to yourself. This will be the last time I will ever consider acknowledging your ignorance. So keep to whatev…

• Great job, Ninja! Lets see where he pulls the resources to rebuild those losses. On the other hand, you've got your 30% space dock and the entire DF. Rebuild will be long but a lot easier for you. Good luck on the rebuild!

• "Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots." Which one are you? The hater, fool, idiot or a combination of all three? Warning for spam- Andvari300

• Quote from Phoenyx: “I have mad respect for @Kaldor and his past. They did the what people though was the impossible to RIO. ” Excuse me but is this the same RIO that's ruled over two universe for the last 6 years? Or the same RIO that's re-wrote every and all flight manuals used to date? Or maybe the same RIO that's the world's largest ogame Alliance? Or perhaps the same RIO that constantly reminds these vmoder noobs how pathetic they are? No, No, No... just not possible, you're clearly talking…

• Change server features

War_Machine - - Universe Quantum

Quote from Allucien: “Long live RIO, long live war machine the greatest tactician ” Thx bud. I'm glad you noticed and Yes... RIO and I are still number 1. You mad bro?? you-mad-bro.png Warned for offtopic Iris

• Change server features

Quote from herr gonzo: “it's all just talk talk ” You're absolutely right... you are just "talk talk talk"... that's all we've seen from you and your lapdogs. Keep telling yourself you're making a difference as you sleep at night thinking of when you'll once again be "allowed" to come out of vmode and play like a "real boy". However, if you ask nicely, Sam and I may just allow you to play for a few hours, that is if you promise to behave. If not, we'll just keep putting you back into vmode withi…

• 1st Annual RIO GAMES

Winners of the 1st RIO Games: 1. Biggest Mines built and completed: Rob from Panzer alliance (5x 41 Deut Mines) Reward: 500kk Crystal 2. Most defense destroyed by IPM's: Jyndungo Reward: 300kk Deut 3. Biggest research points gained and completed: Pink Bits from J-R alliance (Completed Astro 21) Reward: 500kk Crystal 4. Most defense destroyed by RIP's: Radar from RIO Reward: 300kk Deut 5. Most fleet destroyed: H4rdcor3 & NINJA for taking down CUMBA Reward: Additional 10% resources added to total …

• 1st Annual RIO GAMES

Sorry for the delay. It's been a busy week. I'm going through the all results right now and I'll post here shortly. Thanks again.

• 1st Annual RIO GAMES

Correction. Once the games officially ends (8 October at 23:59:59.) , we'll tally up the results and let you all know the winners. Still a few more hours to pump out those last minute raids, MD's, research or mines. Just please make sure to either pm me directly with your results and/or post them here. Best of luck all!

• 1st Annual RIO GAMES

Awesome! Thank you all to those who participated, please give us a few days to go through all the data. We'll announce all the winners ASAP!

• 1st Annual RIO GAMES

Quote from handicapparking: “still a little confused on the rules Is there a point system? Any rules (other than staying outside of vmode and attacking sponsors) to be followed? What's this talk about md'ing? ” How you were ever allowed to be a Board Moderator is beyond me but clearly they've had to make some exceptions. On a different note, rules are pretty clear and points gained or lost will be validated through ingame and the use of outside sources like ogame stats and/or infuza. Additionall…

• 1st Annual RIO GAMES

Quote from Grimm: “Nice encouragement to bring activity back to this Uni. Ofc this is still something that would reward you guys in the near future but that's perfectly understandable. But to think we would have an in-Uni Alliance do this and not GF themselves... Sad. EDIT: Rewards are still too low anyway. Anyone with activity within the top 300-400 and below in Q can gain 500m crystal and 300m deut in a week or less. And this is only rewards to ONE individual per category... am I right? These …

• 1st Annual RIO GAMES

Event starts in 20 minutes. Best of luck everyone!

• 1st Annual RIO GAMES

Awesome to see everyone getting involved! A few questions have already been brought up: Q: Are RIO Members allowed to be part of this contest? A: Yes, all RIO members are allowed to be part of the contest, minus involved sponsors. Sponsors will NOT be participating in the event, so please remember NOT to poke the bear. Q: Do MD attempts count towards MD reward? A. Unfortunately, No. It has to be a successful moon pop with report posted and it can't be on an inactive player. Q: Doesn't 50 MD's se…

• 1st Annual RIO GAMES

RIO and it's members are proud to present the first annual RIO GAMES This event will start on 1 October and will end on 8 October at 23:59:59. The following events are sponsored by Hummer, Joy (aka IPM Queen), Shard, Legio, unclesam_4liberty and myself (W4R_MaChINE). Throughout this week, we will be providing rewards for individuals who are willing to stay out of vmode and enjoy playing the game the way it should be played. The individuals listed above (including myself) are NOT allowed to parti…

• Great hit, Sam and great sportsmanship BlackMass. Wish you a speedy recovery both in-ogame and in RL. Keep them on their toes and keep smashing!

• We all could careless what you think of us in RIO, so by all means... please keep hating! We will continue doing what we believe is right and if we must, we will force pop, bash and ipm anyone who gets in our way! Gonzo has colonized and flown on several of our players, so us RIO Fleeters will do what is necessary for the safeguard of RIO. Nothing more and nothing less! It's really that simple! If you all think we are bullies, cheaters or vmode chickens, we honest just dont care! We play this ga…

• You sound like that noob that we've all forgotten... hmm, what was his name?? Oh well, no one cares to remember. Besides, if this was a "clean hit", why do you feel you have to defend yourself? Guilty, much?? Either which way, best of luck on the RB defend (which we wont see happen)!

• LOL Account has been in vmode for months, both of you come out at the same time, defender stays with constant activity and you decide you'll fly 16 systems away (which is where defender decided to magically leave his fleet sitting) because in your "gut" you knew he is off. LMAO, come on noob! You taking tips from those Unity noobs that aren't around anymore? If so, please let me know when you suicide your fleet so we can collect some of that DF. Oh and dont forget to write a long and useless sto…