Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 649.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I believe in a case like this, we could compromise that he is equitably dangerous in both positions, if only for separate reasons. Trump as President may be able to willfully decide on the use of nuclear weaponry, however he is still bound by several International laws and codes to not use such a weapon. Just as well, the use of nuclear weapons is for all intents and purposes considered a "War Crime." Presidents can indeed cause much damage, take Barrack Obama for this example, and more precisel…

• Quote from Leifericksen: “is it because you rawed them? Also yays for the hannes ” Everything in my life is raw power; unfortunately I'm not talented with the Eastern European dialects, just a bit of Romanian and the bits of German my grandfather taught me.

• My onions, carrots, dillweed, and moss are growing, yay. Apparently I'm dog sitting for a couple weeks, just kinda throw one of those in my life. Shoop de woop

• Ah-ha ah, I get it I get it, you're looking at the grand scheme. Okay, so that's why people are so upset about him. So, we're talking about all that, and this is what I'm looking at: usdebtclock.org/ Personally, I'm Buddhist, but I cannot concern myself with an entity that is not myself, and I cannot control nor protect everything. I wish to preserve much, but unfortunately I am not "serious" enough to be afraid of Trump in his current position. I'm only twenty-nine, and I'm a laser operator, pr…

• Please don't delineate. I find the idea that he associates with the "far-right" is fool-hardy, at best, considering political philosophy is comprised of three dichotomies; Economy, (De)Centralization, and Diplomacy. Also, a man's company is not exactly the greatest basis for judging character. I associate with Christians, Satanists, Buddhists, Hindi, Anarchists (Like, government certified and medicated), skids, criminals, drug addicts, law enforcers, and business types. How would you peg me? Jus…

• youtube.com/watch?v=uX9k9aoX6gk

• I have finally won.

• Quote from bibob: “If you only look as both as singular person ( 1 private person (CEO) vs 1 public person (president)) then i tend to agree that a CEO can me more harmfull. But if you factor in the whole environment (surrounding structures, support by underlings, rescources at hand etc.) for me it always has to be the president that is more dangerous... because at least so far no CEO i heard of has threatened another country with nuclear war. ” Vladimir Putin flew his Airforce craft unreasonabl…

• The Clinton Aristocracy is a troubled one starting with Bill Clinton's presidency. Bill Clinton had openly admitted and stated actions of polygamy, and even performing intercourse within the Oval Office itself. According to the testimony of several young women whom worked under his cabinet, they were subjected to regular and consistent sexual misconduct, harassment, and propositioning. Several victims turned up missing, Bill's daughter were constantly out in public, frequently found partying/dri…

• So, I posted a track on here, probably 30 pages back or something... It was a Post-punk rap track by MC Lars, some people responded stating it was really cool and catchy. Never mentioned it, but it bothered me back then, because it missed a finer point behind the track. There's a guitar and vocal riff in this track below that was copylefted by MC Lars. [youtube]youtube.com/watch?v=VBkuiChImb8[/youtube] The guitar riff in the bridge and chorus, and the vocal riff in the inter-chorus comes from an…

• Quote from bibob: “It's.. someone who supports Trump? What's not to understand? ” I support my fur-babies, by providing them food, water, pets, treats, etc. I support my friend by going to see him perform stand-up for the first time. I support Trump by stating factual information about the transpiration of events in opposition to the bevy of misconstrued bullocks being peddled out by American News outlets; and adamantly believing that too many ****ing people jump to conclusions? If the truth is …

• Maintaining the idea that his personality is subjective, the usage of "Trump" hereafter is only to simplify the writ. All positions of leadership are subject to the dichotomy of positive/negative; whether they are political, corporate, family, religious, or otherwise. As a innate concept fundamental to societal organization, leader positions lend greater power to an individual in society or subset of society in order to maintain the mutually agreed status-quo, I believe they call it a "more" (mo…

• Oh, don't get BlackMass rolling on the subject, he's quite adamant about his position. Bibob, could you define "Trump Supporter," for me please? The term doesn't objectively make sense to me, so I've never understood its usage.

• I imagine you're opting for a mechanical then, Bibob? This technology is getting overboard, everybody thinks they're Laut Sprecher with these things..

• NSFW (Hidden Content)

• I was raised in a sort of... penitentiary, I didn't have much to do in the way of socializing. My focuses were primarily devoted to academia, and so about the age of 14 Ogame popped into the world, and it was shortly thereafter I indiscriminantly used a racial slur without actually understanding it's etymological roots. It was only due to that instance, and a several others that I've learned why certain terms aren't permissable. The impact was enough that it warranted Kebab insinuating I was a "…

• People need the freedom to be openly ignorant, and then met with small-scale social repercussions; in order to parse the thin line that separates morals from mores. It offers the individual to introspect and retrospect their actions, thereby learning from them. Sometimes this requires more time and conditions than others, but eventually most folks can reevaluate themselves. There's a reason Kebab called me a "bigot," once... Only ONCE!

• Don't care if you don't like Jello Biafra's vocals, the lyrics are deep, and the binds to my community with are strong. WARNING: Strong content, thank you Tipper Gore youtu.be/Gm0t99WmSCM

• Quote from Largenton: “Damn Americans, never learning how to have that work life balance Seriously man, glad to hear you are in a better place.” Lmao, I really never did, I've been working since I was ten. My first 40-hours I got 5 USD and a candy bar; pretty sure it was a "King Size Snickers." That's what my missus is trying to teach me. Feel free to set the thread and "D/Not" parameters, I don't mind; though I'd prefer an "NotD" thread, as it is a relatively subjective topic.

• It's a strange feeling to watch your fellow have an epiphany. I started working at this company over six years ago, and this obnoxious, egotistical temp came in, when I was a supervisor. I watched him take charge of himself, and then wreck it. I watched his slow burn out, and then this kid comes along, and he went dark. Then the son of a gun goes up and makes a studio, and he and his missus put this together. It's good to see a young man come into his own. (Hidden Content)