Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think we all need to calm down - It can be fustrating when your support request takes longer than you want to be answered. I have been there as a customer in other games and it is fustrating. However, it is worth nothing that we do strive to answer your questions and queries to the best of our abilities in as short a time frame as possible. If you are having urgent issues and need a problem looking into ASAP we have an IRC chat that allows you to contact us directly in real time - Being predom…

• They are not fake accounts. They are usernames assigned when players create their name from a page where you cannot fill in the username field.

• Quote from Valent: “Lets think positive and hope more than 10 people will participate. I agree, is not easy to design a logo and we value all entries. Thank you for participating. ” I agree. I like getting to see what other people create! Unfortunately I won't be submitting my own entry as I have the creative capabilities of a walnut. No one wants an ogame icon drawn in crayon

• Sounds like a fun way of engaging and keeping new players on the server Good luck to whomever partakes

• No absolutely it is a very good idea to offer new players to older universes incentives, it can seem very daunting being up against people with millions of points. But charity can backfire - you always get that case of the person who receives 25 million resources and then goes afk Good idea though, If people want it - should be interesting

• Quote from Valent: “... Receiving 25KK resources on a newbie account is hard to manage, he can't spend it all at once. ” I agree that it sounds like a good initiative, but you would want to send that amount of resources over a decent period of time, with some friendly guidance in the event they were new

• Thoughts on the new forum?

President Snow - - General

Quote from baal: “i think i will come to like it. at the moment, Top 10 section is a bit muddled up, and hofs do not state whether they are basic, advanced, super A etc. what is difference between dashboard and general section? ” I believe the dashboard gives you an overview of posts that you are active in, as well as showing posts that your followers are making, a little similar to some social media platforms.

• Thoughts on the new forum?

It is different, I find the retro theme to be less garish on the eyes, so I am using that at the moment. Some of the new social features look like they could be useful once refined. But it really is a little too early to tell right now, got to let it be fully installed with all the polish applied before I cast a proper judgement.

• Quote from Elldamar: “Quote from President Snow: “The Game rules hyper link currently takes me to a random HOF hit... not a dead link at least, however incorrect none the less! I have tried having a root around to find the original post, that included the game rules - couldn't seem to find it. ” Its not only Game Rules link, most of the global links are missplaced with other tables in databases. We are aware of this issue and working on it for sure. ” Excellent, just thought I would raise the fl…

• The Game rules hyper link currently takes me to a random HOF hit... not a dead link at least, however incorrect none the less! I have tried having a root around to find the original post, that included the game rules - couldn't seem to find it.

• I liked the first one, The back drop is amazing Snow

• Nice! Looks like you visited some of the best places The hotel bathrooms are almost unbearably small in London compared to anywhere else in the country haha And yeah the heat is unbearable, my fan is currently recirculating scorching hot air haha!

• Thats kinda funny considering the weather is usually terrible As im typing this its around 30 degrees haha :O

• As marko says any of the newer universes are the best bets at the moment. Deimos and betelgeuse are good picks Should find them to be pretty busy!

• Universe Betelgeuse discussion

Looks like a decent setup, As others have stated looks similar to wasat. The 70% debris field will indeed be interesting. I personally have never played on such a high proportion of fleet going into the debris field might give it a go we shall see!

• guide to first attack?

Hehe, Actually failing and getting crashed sets you well on your way to not being a noob so long as you learn from mistakes Congratulations on the attack, the first of many! Snow

• guide to first attack?

Yes, So for your first attack you'll want to do roughly as some others above have said. So you will want to cut and paste a espionage report into a battle simulator such as Battlesim. (there are many others, just google them ) From here it will load in all defence and also their technologies (weapons, shielding and armour) provided you acquired them in the report. You can then add in your fleet to see if it wins along with your technologies. If it comes out as a win then you are good to go. If i…

• What are you building right now?

Now got a pair of Jumpgates, also got 2x nanite factories level 1 and also 1 nanite level 6. :), Maybe at some point ill post something impressive XD

• I have almost completed my first Jump Gate on Quantum. From humble beginnings.

• Im currently building 2 level 3 nanite factories and one level 5 on quantum.