Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dear Players, On Wednesday, 26th of June, we will have a lobby and game update. The update will happen at 10:00 CEST WW. The downtime should be a few minutes. Lobby version 2.1.0 [Bug fix] Fixed an issue and that caused the lobby login to slowly get blocked when the login to one or more game rounds was not possible. [Bug fix] Fixed an issue that would come up when you tried to reset the password of an unlinked game account. The Game version 6.8.8 does not bring anything visible, but contain back…

• Counting thread: 1 - 1,000,000 What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? Part XXIV Last letter new word game Guess who posts next Those are the 4 Threads over 5k posts that have also been moved for the deletion (they are in the internal area together with the other things to be deleted atm). So nothing important there. And yes the Spamboard-Archive has been deleted over two years ago already. Regarding the Edit: It seems I edited the post fast enough (within 5 minutes of posting), so the board …

• I've just gotten confirmation that the deletions of "some" other internal things and the threads with more than 5k posts should be enough and that we don't need to delete anything else that can be seen publicly. We just should clean up (read as make visually smaller/merge sections) on the main board view. But we most likely won't start with that until mid/end of July (Hidden Content)

• Me, myself and I. Also testing it before it got introduced to the public.

• Don't forget that there are den's which hide part of your ressources, so when the espionage report shows you that there are 0 ressources on his planet there aren't really 0 ressources but still some that are hidden the den's.

• Quote from Largenton: “Is there a way to request particular threads be archived? ” In case I get the tool, yes should be possible. Quote from The Abjuration of Joy: “I recognise, like Wraith, that no argument will convince GF. ” Well like I said, that list hasn't been approved/talked about with piink, so if she decides that we don't need to delete that much and can keep the RP's they would stay. But I've looked through the FA-Section and more than half the links to pictures are dead and most of …

• Quote from Silverwind: “In his defense I think he didn't want this to derail into a "should we delete or should we not delete" type of thread. It is unfortunate, but he has been given an unsavory task that has to be done, and I think he is being respectful here to try and get you guys involved with the process to save what is most important to you. ” Correct And as it's been already said last time deletions have been discussed we can't get another board that is read only where just the threads l…

• It is CEST. Also added to the announcement.

• Quote from Silverwind: “@letssled Quote from letssled: “IMO the board posts dropped off massively after the last cull. ” Am I reading that you'd have us believe that keeping all these old threads that haven't be accessed in 10 years really impacts the activity of the board? I'm for preserving active threads that are aged and still being used, but things not touched for a decade being saved? Please, explain this to me so I can understand the reasoning there? ” There is no need to reply to this po…

• 8.2.: Boardsoftwareupgrade to WBB5

NoMoreAngel - - Board

In light of the upgrade we were told to collect more threads (maybe even sections) that can get deleted before our board will get upgraded. In theory everything from before 1.1.2017 should get deleted but as we like to prevent that from happening we would like to hear from you which things should go. Please post your suggestions here: Feedback: Threads/Sections to be deleted That we need to do further deletions is non negotiable (already tried that), so please don't post that you don't want anyt…

• Quote from NoMoreAngel: “In light of the upgrade we were told to collect more threads (maybe even sections) that can get deleted before our board will get upgraded. In theory everything from before 1.1.2017 should get deleted but as we like to prevent that from happening we would like to hear from you which things should go. Please post your suggestions here: Feedback: Threads/Sections to be deleted That we need to do further deletions is non negotiable (already tried that), so please don't post…

• Why can I not log in?

NoMoreAngel - - Game Help

@Pegasus did you login once into the lobby after the update or did it always fail?

• New game version?

NoMoreAngel - - Game Help

Quote from Eidolon: “What's changed in Game Version 6.8.7? ” Nothing, only backendstuff to make the Lobbyupdate work.

• As I'm currently on vacation I only skimmed the text, so excuse me when only few questions are answered: The Attack block won't be shortened. The Attack block and update should have been announced earlier and ingame, we informed the GF about this before we even made the announcement and this isn't the first time we are mentioning it. The Attack block got extended due to the lobby being down for this long and as people in diffrent timezones have different schedules the block got extended as they …

• 11.6. 10:00 to 12.6.10:00 Attack block

NoMoreAngel - - Game

Dear community, on June 11th from 10:00 to 20:00 CEST we will have an attack block active. Regards, Your OGame Team. EDIT: This attack block has now been extended until June 12th at 09:00 server time (10:00 CEST). ~Rav3n

• Quote from Lord of Ice: “@NoMoreAngel Care to show a little respect here? Not like you haven`t had the time to have this addressed, am I right? ” Nah I don't like to do that. Quote from Lord of Ice: “I'd rather manually remove each of my nails and then pour lemon juice on my fingers and toes. ” If you salt them afterwards, lick them and then drink tequila I would pay for the bottle of tequila. Jokes aside, I asked the GA's about it but both have been busy/away and couldn't check the list yet for…

• Das ist ganz einfach @Silverwind. Cass ist dieses eine Drittel. Also musst du einfach mit ihr sprechen. Die anderen beiden deutschen BAs findest du nur im deutschen Forum. Lets try google translate from german to english: That's just @Silverwind. Cass is this one third. Also, you just have to talk to her. The other two German BAs can only be found in the German forum.

• Next round of server setting changes

NoMoreAngel - - Game

Hello, following up with the server polls, the servers in this list will have their settings changed on Wednesday, 5th of June at around 13:00 CEST: Cosmos 155 Research Speed: From 1x to 10x Bellatrix 154 Research Speed: From 1x to 12x Universe 1 Research Speed: From 1x to 10x Your OGame Team.

• Quote from Kaldor: “To any teamlier reading this question: What made you become one? ” Pretty much everywhere where I am now, I've been asked to join Quote from Asto Vidatu: “how do you cope and continue to contribute/work when you strongly disagree with the decissions of the higher staff? ” I tell them that it is a bad idea and why and most of the times they change their decision Quote from Largenton: “Yeah whose clever idea was to make changes to the board ruining all that? ” Woltlabs, they en…

• Spy reports not visible when shared

NoMoreAngel - - Bugs

You can't see reports that were made on you. You only see the message that you have been probed instead of the report, that's just how the system works.