Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 801.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• On my way

Safira - - Ratings

What's with that green on the text? Invert? I don't like. Puts way too much focus on the text. The rest is okay, but I've seen much better stuff from you.

• Found my old stuff on Photobucket :)

Safira - - Ratings

I don't think anyone got stars in the last 10 years and with this sort of general activity on the FA I doubt it's going to happen. Anyway, yeah, some really nice stuff.

• The alchemist

Safira - - Ratings

I really like the depth and that hand hanging out of the sig. Lovely effects and flow. Text is also good. Don't get the colors though.

• Pick and choose

Safira - - Ratings

What Weky said, basically. My favorite would be 4th, but yeah, it is pixelated. The flow, light and colors work best. It would need some effects in front of the render to get more depth and better blending and text is a bit out of place. I liked your other sigs better

• siggy male thru and thru

Safira - - Ratings

I quite like the BG, but I don't think it goes along well with the render. The colors on render are too different as well as the flow and style of it.

• This is apocs fault -.-'

Safira - - Ratings

Naaah, looks like she is throwing that light spot at us.

• Apoc/ Inkin / Blackmass

Safira - - Competitions

1 gmv

• But the wings are somewhat in front so blending them in the BG would mess up the depth?

• This is apocs fault -.-'

Safira - - Ratings

I like how it almost disappears The light still keeps the focus where it needs to be and blending is just perfect.

• Anime Again.

Safira - - Ratings

I liked other one more. At first glance I thought her legs were a part of the bg, because of the line they create through the center of the image. They look blurry in comparison to overly sharp render, which adds to the strange look. I agree with Blackmass about the text too. Blending could use some work. Too bad those extra layers got lost.

• I like. It's a bit simple, but it works.

• Hit me Im well outta touch.

Safira - - Ratings

The problem I see with this sig is, that the BG is too strong for the render. It drags the attention away in its very strong colors and makes it look a bit messy.

• its been a while, hows this one look?

Safira - - Ratings

Pretty nice overall. You should generally strive to not have the render turned towards the edge of the sig. Blending and BG could use some improvement, but it's not too bad at all. Good job!

• Signature Commission Requested

Safira - - Ratings

Frantoz, the point is not lost, you just can't understand it. I may also inform you that a lot of old artists actually now have jobs in the graphic design industry and that this forum was their start. The difference is that we actually took the advice and weren't offended by everything. We also actually put some effort into improving by following the numerous tutorials and such. But I suppose that what you do now is as high as you're prepared to go. If that's high quality in your eyes, there's n…

• Practice

Safira - - Ratings

Ah, okay then.

• S.O.T.W. - Signature of the week

Safira - - Competitions

Dude, the rule is fine. If you make something yourself and vote for it, everyone who made something would then also vote for themselves, which would just cause a pointless +1 upvote for each post. There's no point in that. Besides, you don't have to vote at all, even if you took part in the competition, so I'm not exactly sure what's your argument here. Now please, stop thinking everyone is against you.

• Practice

Safira - - Ratings

But you just cropped the image and turned it to BW...

• Signature Commission Requested

Safira - - Ratings

You have asked for comments, which you have received. If whoever you made this for is happy, then that's fine by me, but as a quality of the sig goes from the artistic point of view, this is indeed just some text on a bg. It's not even aligned very nice and colors are also very random. I don't know what you're expecting us to say.

• Practice

Safira - - Ratings

Well, that's nice. I like it.

• Anoffer winnings by Pepsicle

Safira - - Museum of Art

Nothing much. I thought this was posted in the CC section, so I commented.