Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 353.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You ready to bend over for me again pagan so I can lick that arse some more?? Jeez I can taste the salt from here Ali. The only reason you have reported him multiple times is because you are jealous it isn't you there. Why would pagan need to have push acc when he is clearly happy hammering the money into the game as he has said over the months? I've put a tonne Into the game but not as wisely as pagan has hense why I am slowly dropping down the ranks, as well as the fact I'm a lazy ass that cba…

• Selling 20 million deut

Chocy - - Universe Dorado

Wonder how many people got excited at the possibility of 20m deut trade

• dam thats a lot of fleet to suicide. where was the slow probe, the careful planning?? some hits aren't always about the profit, sometimes they just need to be done. good team work guys! glotr if you decide to Koso

• Faster eco and research?

as Pagan said, its the only reason a lot players came to Dorado, I for 1 am 1 of those players, after 4 years out, I got an email for the new uni and thought oh why not. I would happily see a merger because the uni is very inactive for its age. but I would agree with Pagans idea of us being a retirement home kind of uni. GF make things very difficult for themselves when it comes to merging, because they don't do many unis of the same or similar properties.

• Nicely done by TDA today. Nice hit and good profits there Angel.

• nice to see TDA on the boards today, nice hit and the fleet is coming along nicely. enjoy those awesome profits

• Every penny does count, and its 1 hell of a bc count. but I don't get how you are still not banned after all the cheating, pushing and DM abusing you do!!!

• So I have been super quiet lately, RL is manic so the game has had to take a back burner. I spotted this guy when scanning g9 area in case anything was worth launching on. the costs of hitting this would have cost me at least 3m to launch from G1, so opted for the easy relocation. profits were so worth it. Dedi goes to TDA for being such an awesome bunch! On 02-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Chocy [TDA] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 2.00…

• Congrats on the hit. as I said ingame, you may be a target of mine, but I will still always help a fellow ogamer out when I can.

• Return of King

You never left.... Just playing under a different name

• another solo top 10 in a matter of days....finally seeing that fleet in full force! some huge ass profits there, enjoy them. whoever takes over the account (if anybody) lets hope it is put to some good use.

• Nice hit and nice bit of profits there to add to your stockpile of "dunno what to build".

• buying deut

I'll trade you 3 2 1

• Nice fleet there Pagan! some scary numbers. impressive hit, and awesome profits. enjoy spending it all. hope all is ok AJ, GLOTR or RL.

• REJECTED DECLARES war on FaL

Quote from Dark wolf: “I chose not fleetsave whys that such a problem to you, ” Wait what??? and you wonder why you are getting hit from every angle? whether rejected give your times away or not. doesn't mean you automatically become an easy target..... I don't want players in my alliance not fleetsaving, and myself and a few other members drill it into anybody new that doesn't fleetsave, or even fleetsave in a safe manner. end of the day, I would happily give my online times to any man and his …

• REJECTED DECLARES war on FaL

So a war with no end... This will be fun. Enjoy the sat bashing that comes with a good old war

• Rejected

It seems like a lot of cheating and dirty tactics are going on in this uni unfortunately. and it is a shame, because so many old guys came back to Ogame after breaks or retiring (including myself), to play this specific uni as it was a good old fashioned x1 speed. and half have already left because of the things going on. More is seen than people realise, I have spotted quite a lot of funny activity or things happening that shouldn't be. but what do you do? GO's don't seem to be around anymore. …

• It has been some time since I posted a hit, Been way too busy to really scan around and do hits. literally just have the game open and refresh every few min lol. anyway I saw this guy fleetsaving via ACS Defend in the system next to me a few weeks ago. he then moved his fleet so that was that. today I noticed he was back, and couldn't let it land in case DA was to catch it and profit instead. so recs sent for 4 seconds after his fleet lands, and then fleet for 1 second after. rest is history. On…

• TDA Looking for new members

@Black Velvet TBF he is our Alliance Resident Arsehole for a reason. From starting Ogame back in 2008, I have never met a player under the age of 17/18 years old. now I am not saying that there are not "children" playing the game, because there definitely will be, maybe even in Dorado too (DeadlyAngel comes to mind), but it isn't highly likely children will be on the boards reading his comments... I also revert back to my add, I said we are a "disgustingly perverted bunch", Angel was just solidi…

• TDA Looking for new members

Hey All TDA have had a few people quit the game, leaving 4 potential spots open. We are looking for both Fleeters and Miners, must be active and English speaking, as communication is a must. we use Whats-app to chat, and all members are in the chat. You must be top 100 ranking we always and very easily get distracted from game talk and chat about all sorts of random crap. most of us have been together from the start of the uni, and have formed foundations of what you could call an Ogame family, …