Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 283.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can't login from phone

piink - - Bugs

Could you please give some more details? What version of android do you use @Th3_St1G @patkica?

• Uni Specs: Give us options

piink - - Feedback & Criticism

I wanted to do it already for this next server, unfortunately I was away while the settings were gathered and couldn't do it. The option I wanted to try first is number 2. If we go for number 2 we would only be able to pot 2 options to pick, not 3, but if you want to go for it we can.

• Forum upgrades

piink - - Board

Dear community, on Wednesday, 3rd of July, we will have an upgrade on the forum. Due to the upgrade, the forum might not be available during the day for some hours. Also, the structure of the forum will be changed as we will be welcoming some of the OGame communities in other languages. New sections will be available for them and some sections of the current forum will be replaced or gone. The restructuring will happen between 4th and 7th of July. On 7th of July, the community members, teams and…

• Lobby issues and support

piink - - Game

Hello! As you all know we had some issues with the lobby and some servers yesterday. As this Thursday it is a bank holiday in Germany, we might have some delays when restoring cases of affected people by the lobby issues. If you lost your fleet or a big amount of resources in your account due to the lobby issues, please contact us through the official support as soon as possible. We will try to handle all cases as fast as we can. Thank you.

• Quote from Parsec: “No amount on threads and posts will do the job. If you want gameforge to take you serious, then please visit the link below and give your opinion there. Quote from Parsec: “I made a stomt proposing to send an ingame notiftication for these things. If you like the idea or dislike it, then please take a moment to visit my stomt and show your opinion stomt.co/0MkHs ” ” We can do when things are planned in advanced, but we had server issues so it was very short notice, by the tim…

• Attack block 40% event

piink - - General

@PEKET I hope you are ok with it, I change the size of your message to be able to process it. There is no need to use a bigger font and a bright color to get attention, I'm here and reading Hopefully we can work on the issues we are having lately and bring the game and the community to a better place. The pranger was removed quite a while ago, that's no news. It was done for several reasons, one of them protecting the individual's matters which concern only the affected people. If someone gets a…

• Lobby issues

piink - - Game

Unfortunately the issues escalated slightly. The attack block has been placed in ALL servers until tomorrow morning at 08:00 CEST. The fleets have been recalled. The 40% moon chance event with its 15% discount on moon items has been extended for another day. We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.

• Attack block 40% event

piink - - General

Quote from KAG: “@piink Attack ban now on till 0700 hours tomorrow?? Now we have NO time to do this event? Himalia aswell being newest uni ” the event has been extended for another day

• Lobby issues

piink - - Game

Dear community, we are currently having some issues with the lobby. To protect the accounts, all rounds are being set up with an attack block until 16:00 CEST today (except Zibal that will continue having its attack block until 20:00 CEST). For the attack block set up until 16:00 CEST, we will not send the fleets back. Your OGame Team.

• Technical issues in Zibal

piink - - Game

Dear community, due to some technical issues the following round will be down for around 45 minutes: OGame EN 152 Zibal An attack block has been placed in this server until 20:00 CEST today. All fleets have been recalled in this server. We apologise for the issues this might cause and thank you for your understanding. Your OGame Team

• New update of server/changes

piink - - Game Help

the issue has been forwarded to the team

• 13-14.06: Item planets in galaxy

piink - - Events

Dear community, On Thursday 13th and Friday 14th of June, event planets will be spawned across the galaxies. Players will be able to find items (same as in auction & import/export) by attacking those planets. Enjoy! Your OGame Team

• Unfortunately no, there is nothing we can do to fix the balance in the young servers. This was an event that went live (wrong) from our side and the players who used it did nothing wrong by doing so.

• Quote from Organic: “Seems manners are not a requirement of being a GO or any other pos. Every active player is important, especially in a dying game that does not even have an app. Fuking up a universe so hard should see some heads rolling, and apologies being made en masse to people who played and bought DM at a regular pace. ” You are right, every active player is important and we are truly sorry for what happened with the event. This was a big mistake and nobody can deny the damage caused.

• Quote from aur: “dont get it personal but these kind of mistakes happens only in .en. i dont know, it may be the staff who is managing server settings. ” Wrong statement, it happens everywhere, you just don't see it.

• Research speed increase VOTE

piink - - Universe Cosmos

Quote from Heretics: “@piink now that we have you. Our uni is super dead. Anything you can tell us about possible merges would be really appreciated. Thanks ” no plans for now

• Research speed

piink - - Universe 1

Quote from MCW UK: “One question, does this change apply to any research you currently have going, or only to any researches you start after the change has been applied? ” to researches that you start after it is changed

• Research speed

piink - - Universe 1

Out of 290 votes, 240 said they want faster research while 50 said no. This x10 change will be applied. As soon as it is scheduled it will be announced in the news section.

• From 86 votes: 76 want x12 research 10 don't want to increase it The change will happen. As soon as it is scheduled it will be announced in the news section.

• Research speed increase VOTE

piink - - Universe Cosmos

Hello! Out of 58 votes, 52 want faster research (x10) and 6 don't want it. The change to faster research will be implemented with the next round of changes and it will be announced in the news section once scheduled.