Fan Art Rules
1. Always be respectful of other peoples work.
2. Always try and stay on topic when replying in threads. Spam will not be tolerated.
3. Never take credit for something you did not do, it's rude and illegal. Using any work posted on these forums without the express consent of the original artist could lead to a ban
4. Do not post copyritten material without citing copyright/artist. Copywright infringement warrants 1 warning, repeated offences leading to a ban.
5. If a submitted image is not visible, only one user need post "I cannot see it", any after that will be given warnings for spam. You may try to assist the person though.
6. We have prefixes in every section of FA this are to help everyone, please use them correctly.
7. Art can be posted in the main FA section but for ratings/questions/requests please use the appropriate sub-forum.
8. Bumping within 24hrs is not allowed and can result in a warning.
Sigs and Banners Rules: Rules for Requests
1. All requests must be posted in this sub-forum for signatures, avatars, banners or logos.
2. Requests are welcome, although making a request does not mean it has to be filled out. Members are under no obligation to fill requests.
3. Please use the Request Template when making a request.
4. Resource payments ingame for signatures, avatars, logos or banners are NOT allowed
5. Be specific! We can please you better that way!
8. Sigs given away must be within board rules otherwise the offender can be warned.
Ratings: Ratings Rules
1. Constructive critism is allowed, but do not insult anyone's work
2. If you give a low rating, please explain why - artists like constructive criticism.
3. Rating System
Tutorials & Questions: Tutorials & Questions Rules
1. Only posts tutorials made by yourself
2. Only questions relating to 2d programms, 3d programms, digital art, photography can be asked in this section.
3. Use the search function first.
Competitions: OGame Battle System Rules & Sig of the Week Rules & Style Gods Rules
Tournaments: Tournaments Rules
Skins: Skins Rules
Tools, Scripts and Sims: Tools, Scripts and Sims Rules
Museum of Art:
Museum of Art is for competition winners to show off their work. Entries are decided by FA MODs when they feel they are deserved.
Signature & Avatar Sizes
1. Signatures may contain up to eight lines of text (of small or normal size) and/or one image:
Signatures may not exceed the following measurements:
Height: 100 px
Width: 500 px
Height: 150 px
Width: 450 px
Datafile Size: 51200 (50 kb) Bytes in size
2. Text sizes should always be between 9 and 12 (small and normal). Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts, with respect decency, warez, emoticons, and so forth.
3. Links in signatures are limited to a maximum of four unique pages or sites. You may not link to warez, porn, political, racist or other similar sites. Links are included in signature size limits.
1. Users are permitted to upload an avatar or to link to one of their own (subject to previous points on misuse of bandwidth). Avatars are to be no larger than 150 pixels square, contain no animation, contain no image which attempts to portray the user as having an official status here (e.g. mimicking ranks or copying avatars of team members), may not exceed (49 KB) in filesize and have a consistently high availability (i.e. links to images on slow servers or those prone to failure may be removed).
2. Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, and so forth.
Any problems PM a FA MOD.
-Your Fan Art Team-
The post was edited 1 time, last by Antithesis ().