Sparta -vs- T.N.G+T.N.G.A + TURKS+TURKS.W

  • Sparta -vs- T.N.G+T.N.G.A + TURKS+TURKS.W

    As leader of Sparta, I would like to inform everyone that we, Sparta, have decided to declare war on T.N.G + T.N.G.A as well as TURKS + TURKS.w.

    Reasons for war:
    * All this recent war hype has got us interested in war again
    * It will keep us more interested in the game
    * I dislike both alliances

    Reason for picking TURKS:
    Besides hector, the rest just need to get a beating. Supposedly TURKS were planning on declaring war on Sparta quite a while back....but hesitated.
    May your sky god protect you.

    Reason for picking T.N.G:
    The last time Sparta was at war with T.N.G it was a stalemate, but I was not in Sparta then, and neither were quite a few of the other Spartans. T.N.G has done nothing to draw this war, but their wing needs a spankin so we thought we'd include their daddy as well.

    Conditions of war:
    War with either T.N.G or TURKS ends once either:

    a) The alliance disbands or the alliance changes its name (these are according to Ogame rules)

    or

    b) Once the following is met:

    Once Sparta has damaged TURKS/TURKS.w for 1.5 billion resource worth or vice versa

    Once Sparta has damaged T.N.G/T.N.G.A for 2 billion resources worth or vice versa.

    (Separate CR threads have now been made to make it easier for posting)

    Please be advised, Sparta will continue not having ANY naps or allies.

    It is now Fri Jul 6 2:34:28 server time, bashing may start 12 hours from then.

    Let's have some fun. We are both mature alliances and have been in Uni3 for quite some time, so please keep the flaming to a minimum.

    SCORE
    2 * Sparta 20 59.466 2.973
    3 * T.N.G 22 51.329 2.333
    6 * TURKS 19 31.453 1.655
    12 * T.N.G.A 21 15.980 760
    32 * TURKS.W 17 6.324 372

    FLEET
    2 * Sparta 20 1.717.800 85.890
    4 * T.N.G 22 1.193.845 54.265
    7 * TURKS 19 407.665 21.456
    8 * T.N.G.A 21 322.311 15.348
    21 * TURKS.W 17 101.632 5.978




    It's not trolling if it's true

    * CrystalClear humples Raz <CrystalClear> you legend

    Finch wrote:

    Amazing how 'awesome' Denoob is after no one cares about this game anymore


    Cold Hard Justice wrote:

    If raz is being a <slang term for male sexual organ> to you, it's usually because you deserve it >_>
  • Well this should be interesting.

    Although I am a bit saddened by this Raz

    but their wing needs a spankin so we thought we'd include their daddy as well.


    So after we declare on an alliance mainly for bashing low ranked alliances you basically state you are doing the same (Well not really the same but close).

    You also didn't include stats for the Turks Wing and T.N.G.A looks like your trying to hide the stats difference a bit there to keep away from looking like your bashing lower ranked alliances.

    Your terms are pretty ridiculous imho as well, so basically this aint gonna end until we change our name? pretty pointless. Looks like you want a never ending war.

    This is obviously a personal thing for you which is pretty petty, we shall see what happens.

    I know your all gonna post back saying im wrong blah blah blah, but hey everyone has an opinion. So I shall read your comments and not bother to reply.

    Have fun :D
  • I check the board and I see this. very interesting.

    good luck to both sides.

    Probably hoping for sparta as I know more members in that alliance than I do in T.N.G and Turks!

    But the people i know in those alliances are nice! :)


    May it be a good clean war!

    RIPs are allowed...? i hope so :D

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Jett ().

  • Originally posted by Teifiterror
    Well this should be interesting.

    Although I am a bit saddened by this Raz

    but their wing needs a spankin so we thought we'd include their daddy as well.


    So after we declare on an alliance mainly for bashing low ranked alliances you basically state you are doing the same (Well not really the same but close).

    T.N.G.A is not some noob alliance. And for the trash they talk on irc, it looks like they can handle themselves

    You also didn't include stats for the Turks Wing and T.N.G.A looks like your trying to hide the stats difference a bit there to keep away from looking like your bashing lower ranked alliances.
    Actually no, I just completely forgot. I edit'd though.

    Your terms are pretty ridiculous imho as well, so basically this aint gonna end until we change our name? pretty pointless. Looks like you want a never ending war.

    War is war, they don't need proper reasons nor do they need proper conditions. Obviously it's not going to be a never ending war...but after enough damage is done, it will come to an end. If you want, I can come up with some random # of damage one must do to the other in order for the war to be over. Considering it won't be a small #, I will take my time in figuring out what the # should be.

    EDIT: I have editd the conditions. I hope you are happy


    This is obviously a personal thing for you which is pretty petty, we shall see what happens.

    Personal? Not really...but I have the backing of all of Sparta, and we all want this, so doesn't really matter what the reason is.

    I know your all gonna post back saying im wrong blah blah blah, but hey everyone has an opinion. So I shall read your comments and not bother to reply.

    Have fun :D


    It's not trolling if it's true

    * CrystalClear humples Raz <CrystalClear> you legend

    Finch wrote:

    Amazing how 'awesome' Denoob is after no one cares about this game anymore


    Cold Hard Justice wrote:

    If raz is being a <slang term for male sexual organ> to you, it's usually because you deserve it >_>
  • RE: Sparta -vs- T.N.G+T.N.G.A + TURKS+TURKS.W

    Originally posted by RaZmAn

    Reason for picking TURKS:
    Besides hector, the rest just need to get a beating. Supposedly TURKS were planning on declaring war on Sparta quite a while back....but hesitated.
    May your sky god protect you.


    rofl
    nice touch raz

    I would say Good luck to you... but you don't need it at all... All I can really say is:

    GLOTR tng and turks
  • this is deffo gonna be interesting.

    dont know why everyone is flaming tbh, this is afterall a war game and so u should expect wars. do you really need a justifiable reason to declare war in a war game? i dont think so tbh.

    good luck to all involved. keep it clean and remember there's no need for insults....it is a game afterall.

    Andy 8-)
    Uni 6 HoFs = 194 (38 adv (4 super adv), 2 ninja)
    Top 10 hits = 1
    RIPs killed = 218


    *clicky* my biggest hit 2116 kk TD

    The post was edited 1 time, last by supertrainer ().

  • The last war was a stalemate, nothing much has changed. Plus the terms of the wars seems bizarre to me, changing our name? If you want the tag T.N.G so much, just apply :P

    That or may be I'll just go to the Alliance Page and add the extra dot after the G.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Buffy Summers ().

  • Originally posted by Buffy Summers
    The last war was a stalemate, nothing much has changed. Plus the terms of the wars seems bizarre to me, changing our name? If you want the tag T.N.G so much, just apply :P

    That or may be I'll just go to the Alliance Page and add the extra dot after the G.


    That is ogames rules. Didnt you read them like everyone else when you signed up and started playing? 0_o GL to all sides. This is not the same Sparta from the last time round.
  • RE: Sparta -vs- T.N.G+T.N.G.A + TURKS+TURKS.W

    Originally posted by RaZmAn

    Once Sparta has damaged TURKS/TURKS.w for 1.5 billion resource worth or vice versa

    Once Sparta has damaged T.N.G/T.N.G.A for 2 billion resources worth or vice versa.


    Where is the condition on our damage ? Your conditions means the only way to win this war is only until you reach 2bil damage.

    I might as well go add the full stop to the tag now and save us all the time. lol

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Buffy Summers ().

  • RE: Sparta -vs- T.N.G+T.N.G.A + TURKS+TURKS.W

    Originally posted by Buffy Summers
    Originally posted by RaZmAn

    Once Sparta has damaged TURKS/TURKS.w for 1.5 billion resource worth or vice versa

    Once Sparta has damaged T.N.G/T.N.G.A for 2 billion resources worth or vice versa.


    Where is the condition on our damage ? Your conditions means the only way to win this war is only until you reach 2bil damage.

    I might as well go add the full stop to the tag now and save us all the time. lol


    Vice Versa Definition: The positions being reversed

    capiche? It is whoever does 2 bill damage to the other first. As for the war being over when an alliance changes their name, it's like beaver said, those are NOT my rules, they are gameforges.

    Mind you, once again those are NOT my rules, so if you guys do plan on taking the wussy way out, I WILL redeclare as many times as it takes.


    It's not trolling if it's true

    * CrystalClear humples Raz <CrystalClear> you legend

    Finch wrote:

    Amazing how 'awesome' Denoob is after no one cares about this game anymore


    Cold Hard Justice wrote:

    If raz is being a <slang term for male sexual organ> to you, it's usually because you deserve it >_>
  • boob, you say everyone's bullying now. right now it's #2 vs. #3 & #6. i think that's more than fair. you'd have to call circus bullies too if they decided to war against sparta.

    anyways, it's good to see other alliances making uni3 fun again.

    best of luck to all.