last post game - the continuation. Generation 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That's where I come in. For less than a whole USD, you too can eat like a king!

All you need is a single package of Maruchan Ramen Noodles (any flavour), a single can of spam, some peppercorns, and a bottle of ketchup.

Now, boil a pot of water while you open the contents of your Spam Folder. Using a fire-axe, slice the Spam Folder contents into slices of your own desires.

Proceed towards readying a mini grill, feel free to use local refuse to light the Kaibasch! Seriously, grass, twigs, your neighbour's annoying dog, children, anything. While you let the flames settle, drop your favourite Maruchan Ramen noodle block into the pot of boiling water and ignore.

Optional step: Toke some flames

Now that your noodles are boiling and the mini grill is hot, we're ready to start grilling some Spam. Now, you'll notice some of your Spam slices have attachments, these are usually harmful to your body's OS, and should be purposefully removed from your selection of spam. These attachments can include bone fragments/spurs, and even a Trojan hoof or two.

Throw your three remaining selected slices of Spam and toss them on the mini grill. Tszzsss! Grill on a low flame, for about 1.5 minutes and then flip and continue an additional 1.5 minutes.

Ready a small sheet of aluminum foil and wrap the cooked Spam inside, placing it under your UV grow lights. This will allow it to retain a good amount of browser filtered content.

Return to your noodles in haste, because your pot is boiling over. In a panic, move the pot from the stove top to the sink and foolishly dump the water and noodles into the sink.

Retrieve the noodle contents and prepare to spend several agonizing minutes to parse through your bad noodles, while simultaneously scalding your hands.

After saving some of the noodles, place them in a bowl, and dump your 750 mg flavour salt packet directly onto the noodles. Stir until you're too hungry to give a damn anymore.

Now, since you're poor, you can't actually afford ground peppercorns, let alone a peppercorn grinder, but at the very least you can afford whole peppercorns. So just dump your punishment into your salted noodles.

Retrieve your spam and remove from foil, toss, literally, on a couple squares of toilet paper, because napkins are expensive (it's cheaper to just grab a few from the local businesses), and paper towels are for rich people. Grab your bottle of ketchup and just cover the entirety of your Spam with the ketchup.

Proceed to consume your delicacy of the evening.

This diet is guaranteed to fulfill your body's needs for electrolytic nutrition, as well as lecithin. Protein content as well as carbohydrate nutrition are probably minimal, and it is fully fiber/dairy free!

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • Stag down! Stag down!

@'Stag' didn't lurk often enough!

It is official...

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • =( i have seen his account is gone
      I do log in but i tend to lurk. Also just had a package today. 2 toyo proxes tyres for only £65 and getting them fitted for £10 each. =) tyres
      |----------------------------\||__
      |.......The BEER TRUCK.... ||""\__,__
      |________________________l||___|__|
      |(@)(@)"""""""""""""""""""""""|(@)(@)**|(@)

• I would have rimmed your tyres for a Bailey's; of course I also have an air compressor and tyre-compressor.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• Couldn't we just teleport it, or is that too far out in time?

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• It's 2018 though, and Marty McFly already came and went. That's why we're not wearing the clothes we saw in the series, originally.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• Well possibly Marty McFly accidentally killed a butterfly on his hover board in the future/ past and totally changed things up :whistling:
      “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
      My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
    • ;-; I want my coil-tube sleeve clothing.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• Oh, and REAL hover boards!

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• I laughed:

I witnessed a white person call another white person a "White Supremacist," in an attempt to silence their speech. Gotta love 'merica.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• Riiiight... Fight fascism with facism.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• Whoa-ho-ho-ho! Another zinger!

"Previous generations didn't have to worry about people walking into their classroom with assault rifles and slaughtering their entire class. That is an American thought!" - Participant of National Walkout Day

Nah, try worrying about having nukes dropped on your state, which I'm surprised they're less worried about. No, your fear is unique and the first of many.

For any who might believe I don't actually like Donald Trump, I really don't, but there are things I do like about him. ;)

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• I remember when I was in high school people use to leave shotguns in their shotgun rack in open sight in their truck with absolutely zero problems. And the US has had guns around for as long as the country has existed... we don’t have a gun problem we have a society with no respect problem! I think we should bring back the most gruesome publicly witnessed death penalties for these people who go in shooting places up killing innocents and see how these wackos react. Also you see these people always going into the “gun free” zones or as I like to call them “fish in a barrel” zone... when’s the last time you saw a gun show get shot up! Get rid of the advertised zones where people can’t protect themselves.
      “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
      My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!