Moon Landing was it a giant skam?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• second go rent a 95 inch catodioptic mead telescope and you can look up at the moon and see the stuff we left on the moon in about 7 days time . Roboute Guilliman or is it 7 weeks from now ?

I doubt you'd be able to rent a 95" telescope. The biggest consumer-type telescope is around 14" (mine is 10" and I already had to shell out £2k for that), so yeah, good luck.

As for the rest of your post, as usual, I strongly recommend you to stop writing idiocies. Photonic particles is a term that refers to photons. The solar wind, as Roboute pointed out, is a bunch of ions and neutral atoms. NOT photons.

The post was edited 1 time, last by anima ().

• well i was being sarcastic to a point ,! because there is so much proof that we did go to the moon, and at the little rock mead store you can rent a 32 inch mead reflector telly. and they have a 72.inch for sale , for 19 k . and what is light made of and i used that for a doumbed down explinatin of the solar wind .

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • brain rot wrote:

well i was being sarcastic to a point ,! because there is so much proof that we did go to the moon, and at the little rock mead store you can rent a 32 inch mead reflector telly. and they have a 72.inch for sale , for 19 k . and what is light made of and i used that for a doumbed down explinatin of the solar wind .

Hubble fact sheet. Hubble has a diameter of 2.4m (primary mirror), or 94". Are you seriously trying to tell me that you know of a telescope for sale that is 2/3 of the size of Hubble? Or are you mistaking f/3.2 and f/7.2 for actual telescope sizes?

Light is made of photons, why? The solar winds is actually a collection of fast-moving, ionized particles. Not photons.
    • well the last time i used one It was when the hail bop comet went buy but this is one of the larger ones you can get from mead .not advertiseing just showing the size of the tele,

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • brain rot wrote:

well the last time i used one It was when the hail bop comet went buy but this is one of the larger ones you can get from mead .not advertiseing just showing the size of the tele,

That one? Says very clearly that the telescope is 12" in main mirror dimensions. NOT 32".

See what I mean by "spouting idiocies"? It's not the first time you do that: spout something completely beyond reason, and stick to it as though you were right.
    • Moon landing did happen. Mythbusters said so, say no more :)

Hehe, but seriously, thread posters claims are silly - credit to 2nd poster for the link :)

Now all NASA needs to do is get someone on Mars, goodluck :D
    • Yes, it did happen. It's nothing special. You have actual evidence ON THE MOON that they were there. They left visible foot prints, and a man assembled contraption that reflects laser light in a certain angle. If you had the equipment, you could do it as well, but until then you can continue believing that the whole scientific and aeronautic community with millions of people in it is involved in a giant conspiracy with alienz for outah spayc, or whatever you believe.
    • Do u even know the speeds that they say we are moving at, throught space? :) And we feel none of that.
      Same stars every night, still can use sextant to find your location. Now chech those speeds and ask yourselfs if it is possible to still have same starts on the sky on same places with all that space that we move during that time