FieryAngel, mk 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Random list of questions... kind of bored at work I am

Up down or Down up?
      Left right or Right left?
      You stick your right hand in and... ?
      Chopsticks or knife and fork?
      Favorite spread?
      Knife and fork or Fork and knife?
      Life is like a box of chocolates... ?
      Favorite place in the world?

And finally...

What is the best thing to happen to you since your move to Kansas?
    • Frozen_Flame wrote:

And since this was once a question board...

What colour are the eyes of a lesser spotted madmanx?

I haven't seen one of these on oblivion yet, but when I do I'll make sure to look <_<

Anand wrote:

Random list of questions... kind of bored at work I am

Up down or Down up? In out
      Left right or Right left? As above <_<
      You stick your right hand in and... ? wonder how it all fits
      Chopsticks or knife and fork? Knife and fork... I used chopsticks once when I was in the UK at a Japanese restaurant... went ok, but not really my thing :P
      Favorite spread? NUTELLA!
      Knife and fork or Fork and knife? Fork and knife, because fork goes to the left hand and knife goes to the right <_<
      Life is like a box of chocolates... ? Yep, horrendously fattening.
      Favorite place in the world? Secluded beach spot I can't get to anymore and probably never get back to again because land has been sold and it isn't private anymore >.<

And finally...

What is the best thing to happen to you since your move to Kansas? I'd like to say Kurtis happened <_< but in all seriously, it's a toss up between getting Kokonut or getting a job. Or being accepted by the family as completely as I have been :)
    • Woo Nutella! It is the best spread in the world.

On the plus side, your answer to the last question means that it has been a postive move all over :)
      Now to come up with more questions/half baked statements <_<
    • I don't think I've found one person who hates Nutella. Well besides my brother but that's only cause he can't eat it.

Woo Nutella :D
      Moar questions!

What would you lose for your favorite band?
      Square or Circle?
      If you had to get some piercings or a tattoo, which would it be and where (and what type/design if you have an idea)?
      1D or 2D or 3D?
      My wallet is the one that says...?
      Jump or hop?
      So long and thanks for all the...?
    • I don't think I have a favorite band. I mean sure I enjoy music, but I'm not a band fanatic <_<
      Circle. Can't be cornered in a circle.
      Toughie because I don't want any of these, but if I had to choose, probably a piercing, either a second hole on my ears or my belly button once I get all toned.
      3D!
      Spend me!
      Hop. But not hip.
      Fishies. Speaking of which, I had tuna today. Yummy.

Yes, I'm too lazy to quote, but I haven't been up this late in a while X(
    • Anand wrote:

Haha well pick one band that you would love to see and think about what you would lose for them <_<

Yum yum fish :D

i would sell my soul and my mother to see ACDC live, or I would sell just my mother to see either of these- Dragonforce, Greenday or Kaiser chiefs.
    • haha a local radio station here is doing a 'what would you lose for the foos' competition. Some guy let his mate make out with his Wife, then he made out with the mate for 30 secs <_<
    • I really don't have any band I'd care to see live. I've thought long and hard about it :/

And in Mauritius (or at the very least, amongst my family and friends) there is no tradition of leaving anything for Santa, so I've never done it :P