-CR Converter link updated, Dec 22 2016 ~Rav3nHall of Fame Rules
- Only hits that create a 20% moon chance may be posted
- The thread has to be named: [attackers name] vs [defenders name].
- If either of the players (Attacking or/and defending side) involved are in an alliance at the time of the attack, it should be included in the title as well.
- You must post:
- Only one CR per thread. All follow up attacks must be posted in shorthand form, i.e, only the outcome of the battle.
- both fleets before and after the battle
- both or non techs
- both or non co-ords
- RIP only attacks beneath 100 million Total Damage are not legal hit's, except if the RIP's got ninja'd
- Attacks under the following categories are not allowed in the Hall of Fame: attacks against banned and inactive players, solsat-killings/grav crashes, defence structure bashes (in def to DF unis) and obvious moonchance hits.
- Planned suicide hits are also not allowed
- Definition of a sats crash - When the rest of the defenders losses do NOT constitute a HoF, i.e. the sats are what make the HoF. Also, when the only ships on the planet are solar sats.
- Definition of a defence bash (Only applicable to Def to DF unis) - When the defender only has defensive structures or the fleet losses alone do NOT constitute a HoF, i.e. the defensive structures are what make the HoF.
- Please shorten the CRs properly with the use of a converter Allowed CR Converters
- Do not color CRs and repost for someone.
- The 13 tags, (ACS, Advanced 20%, Basic 20%, Bounty, First HoF, Goodbye Hit, New Number One, New Top 10, Ninja, Phalanx Hit, RIP-Kill, Revenge Hit, Super Advanced 20%, War Hit) MUST be used appropriately. Falsely using the New Top 10 or New Number One tags, however, will result in an instant warning.
- Once a new Top 10 CR is made, the poster should label it so that a mod may move it to the Top 10 section, and move the lowest one back into the normal HoF. Please note that a CR MUST have at least 100 million total damage to qualify for the Top 10. Additionally it has to be a valid HoF hit applying to the rules stated above.
- You can PM a mod asking them to move it to the top 10
- If your CR is a New Top 10 CR, please prefix it with the total lost units. This makes it easier for moderators to sort the Top 10.
- Your CR is classified as an Advanced 20% if there are over 100 million total losses in the attack and it is not a New Top 10.
- Your CR is classified as a Super Advanced 20% if there are over one Billion (read as 1,000,000,000) total losses in the attack and it is not a New Top 10.
- If a person gets permanently banned ingame for ANYTHING within 6 months of posting the hit, the hit will be removed from the Top Ten. If you do get clarified, please contact a HoF Moderator so we can move them back into the Top Ten.
- In the case of one of the attackers being banned and you posting the hit, you have to contribute COMBAT ships to the ACS hit (in the order of ten or more depending on their class - not just a light fighter for example)
- If the case arises where by the defender posts a HoF before the attacker, if 48 hours have not gone past from the hit taking place, the attacker may post the thread themselves and the defenders thread will be closed. After 48 hours have passed the defender's thread will not be closed if posted before the attackers.
The exception to this rule of course is ninja's where the defender is actually the winner of the battle.
Posts should generally be longer than 3 words
If you post short spamy posts then they will be warned
- "very nice hit"
- "good hit :D"
- "good hit good hit :D"
The post was edited 2 times, last by Rav3n ().