Sol. Sat 190
      Plasma 1

After battle...

Attacker Great King Pat (X:XXX:XX)
      Battlecr. 49

Defender Uther (X:XXX:XX)
      destroyed!

He captured
      17.438 metal, 9.425 crystal and 4.698 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 70.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 480.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 9.000 metal and 126.000 crystal.
      The chance for a moon to be created is 1 %.

Pat didn't have the gumption to post this. I wanted everyone to know the type of hits he's making these days.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sol-1 ().

• Yea, sorry Sol-1/Uther,
      That's a fair farming hit in my eyes as well - and I am in LUGs; so it should be natural for me to be against the Assassin :P
      I guess the only thing you have accomplished by posting this hit is Pat stopping by your planets more frequently now :D
    • Originally posted by messier74
      Hey man he got profit out of the attack. You didn't seriously think that 1 pt is enough to protect 190 sats?

Wasn't looking to protect anything. Never considered a hit so lame in my life. That about sums up Pat in my eyes.
    • RE: Great King Pat-vs- Uther

i personelly do not like solar satillite hunters. I personelly am not a fleet at the moment but a miner. But when i do become fleeter i will surely not just go looking for ss's? Almost a waste of time.
    • if you do become a fleeter.. im guessing you may have to probe.

if you see a profitable hit and dont take it, surely that would make you the silly one??

if i saw that, i'd hit it (im sure i've seen that quote somewhere before..)

my 2 cents.
    • RE: Great King Pat-vs- Uther

Originally posted by eMert
      i personelly do not like solar satillite hunters. I personelly am not a fleet at the moment but a miner. But when i do become fleeter i will surely not just go looking for ss's? Almost a waste of time.

Doesn't mean too much coming from a miner... Profit is profit which makes it a good hit, any fleeter or semi fleeter would tell you that. Just because he didn't get the motherload with resources doesn't mean much of anything. Good targeting Pat, Keep it up and do us a favor and farm him.

Happy Holidays.