Crus4d3r - November - December 2008

• League Winner

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Crus4d3r - November - December 2008

Frankly I didn't expected that I will take the art league because specialty is the
    anime stile or japoneese.

The sign that entered me in the fight for the title is a jap person and a stock
    image , the first time I tried a diferent style and looks like I made it good.
    I worked a bit on it because the background wasn't on the line with my idea but
    with a tutorial i did this:

Here's The Battle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\/\/\/\/\/\/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just realized that i have made it to the final i was happy but when i saw that was
    a 4 people equal and i saw that i have to battle Deci , Sofi and Shade and Fanterella
    gave me a real person render i said no chance. I was seriosly thought to not post
    any sig but with a bit of inspiration from the movie Wanted i made this sig wich
    is my best till then:

Here's The Battle

So besides the org.forum i made for my personal pleasure some signs. My favourite
    one because when i made this my actualy girlfriend sayd yes and with a huge
    inspiration i made this :D with extra topaz:

And this sig in the same day but i think this was at midnight or obove 12

One of the sign's that represents me , because i didn't do much of those :)) i think
    i did 2, :D i don't realy know why , maybe just because i wanted to do more for my
    friends. It's and oldie but i realy like it:

I sayd that i did 2 seems like i found the other one

Hmm when i saw ElNombres c4d and abstract sig i was amaized of them and how good do
    they look and i whanted to do an abstract sig :D so i did one and looks like it was
    a winner:

Crus4d3r

When i made some friends on FA i thought it was kind of a good deed to give one of
    the FA board so i made a anime / a bit abstract sig with a woman so i thought Charmed
    was the best persone for it so i made it for her , but i entered the sig for the
    SotW #96 and i win ;;) :D

Since i was little :D i liked DragonBallZ and after i started working in PS i wanted
    to do a DragonBallZ sign . I did some but those were awfull so i looked over some
    tuts and with a bit of inspiration from some pics i did a wonderfull sif ( my opinion)

I dedicated my signs to my ogame homies , FA Team wich helped me develope my PS art
    talent :X. But special thanks go to my girlfriend who gives me all the inspiration
    and talent i need ;;) :D. For the newcommers i wish you good luck and learn learn learn.

Because we are in the planets art system.

Have fun & Good Luck