Colemanisawesome!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 30k? that's not much points... seriously, hardcore mining will serve you best at the beginning. look at my points - i jump through the statistics like a madman only with mines. haven't done a single attack since the beginning of the universe :D

i would suggest that you start to build something serious with about 500k points if not many many more (till then raiding)... then you are pretty well organized, your account should be in a decent shape generally and you are well integrated in the universe by then. you still have to survive the constant raiding fest ;)

but well, do as you please, its fast enough for everything anyways :)
      ... a shadow of the past...
      the prophet: 'the warning has been given, their fate is now their own'

1 2 3

The post was edited 2 times, last by v1k1ng ().

• 500k in total. i mean, its up to you... but getting your mines pretty high for the start (which isn't that hard ;)) would be a good idea for the start. lets say 32/28/28 for the start, that's a decent background for anything. that will pump a lot of ships out ;)

1 2 3

The post was edited 1 time, last by v1k1ng ().

• Colemanisawesome wrote:

i was kinda aiming for 25 25 25 at first lol

lulz :D

i know that i sound funny bro, but you will soon realize that its pretty easy to level up your mines so high. if you raid, then extremely easy ;)

plus... on a side note... your goal is a bit weird. having all mines at the same level isn't good at all in this universe. something that works excellent for me (and yoyo too, i gave him the same recipe) is that you keep your metal mines 4 levels higher than your crystal mines (mine are 5 levels higher ;)). and your deuterium synthesizers should be at the same level as your crystal mines, if not 2 levels higher, maybe (depends what you need).
      why?... trust me, you will need loads and loads of metal if you play properly. the high metal mines will enable you that. you can easily trade your deuterium then for crystal if you lack it. i always do it that way and have no problems. now, a even higher deuterium synthesizer (like mentioned above) could serve you well if you raid too... that way you would have enough for sending out fleets and a good surplus for trades (and trades are vital anyways).
      now, if you raid tho... you maybe wont need such high metal mines so soon as metal will be always at your hand but then again, you can get crashed. it will do you good.

there is a lot to think about... a lot of experimenting too and stuff :D

1 2 3

The post was edited 1 time, last by v1k1ng ().