Massive C4D pack(s)!

• C4DOther

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do not post copywritten material without citing copyright/artist. Copyright infringement warrants 1 warning, repeated offences leading to a ban.
      Just to clarify, an artist owns copyright of all material they created. Putting that is is free simply means you are allowed to use it, but by the rules you still have to name them. And don't you think it's only fair considering your taking real art, putting Photoship filters over them, and calling them your own?
      I would certainly not be happy to see an example of hundreds of hours of my own work incorporated into a few lights and blurs with the words "sig made by" and a name I haven't heard of. This case may be simple abstract models, but I'm talking about how this is done this in general on these boards. I've seen a lot of characters and photo-realistic scenes with false "artists'" names on them.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ttoonnyy ().

• ttoonnyy wrote:

• Do not post copywritten material without citing copyright/artist. Copyright infringement warrants 1 warning, repeated offences leading to a ban.
      Just to clarify, an artist owns copyright of all material they created. Putting that is is free simply means you are allowed to use it, but by the rules you still have to name them. And don't you think it's only fair considering your taking real art, putting Photoship filters over them, and calling them your own?
      I would certainly not be happy to see an example of hundreds of hours of my own work incorporated into a few lights and blurs with the words "sig made by" and a name I haven't heard of. This case may be simple abstract models, but I'm talking about how this is done this in general on these boards. I've seen a lot of characters and photo-realistic scenes with false "artists'" names on them.

Although this is major thread necromancy, it really doesn't matter considering how few threads there are on this forum. Plus I'd like to address this to perhaps make myself feel better about ripping. :P

C4D artists are fully aware of what their art is used for, lighting and effects. And, considering that in a sig I may use ten c4ds, five stocks, fractals and a render or two; it'd be simply impossible to credit all the artists involved. All C4D artists are greatly respected, perhaps more then siggers themselves. Everyone on this forum knows El Nombre is/was one of our greatest artists.