Skaare quitting after 4.5 years - thx redesign + GOs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @wonderboy: i think the forum rules do not allow me to mention the game i focus on now. but if i say its a sequel of older game i been waiting for 10+ years most people will know.. :D

@Georgije: i remember you too. i traded with you. :D as for what can we do about redesign, we can take it or leave it. my choice is obvious. :D

@zamonman: theres some 500k darkmatter left. it wont ever be deleted, unless GF changes some rules again. however, the inactive account will eventually be overtaken.

@pegasus: as i said on VA forum.. there other games to focus on :D

@the cat: i liek cats! :D

@andraste: as you see, i found my way here, as i was checking HOF of a clanmate. im happy to hear that.. never had an idea.. :D
    • Hello Skaare,.

I remeber your great top1 in uni14 from VA board and as the great moonmaker in UNi 35 where I joined VA, now it is time to quit also for me.

good luck for everything.

Ciao
    • Sad to see you go Skaare...played with you in u35 for a few months and you were probably the coolest people in that branch of =VA= (Fox following close behind)

Enjoy RL :)
    • The Cat wrote:

But really, I meant it :)
      I have 29kk points now and my mines are still slightly worse than yours 8o
      hmm tell us your reserch levels please... XD

btw skaaker didnt you play uni2??

gl on the way out...

and fleeters lost the interest because since they implemented officers it's realy easy to get on top, you just have to pay nice :D
    • man,this was deep:)I like your story very much.persistance and patience are your qualitiys it seems.not many people could handle that.Great story,great ogame career.and you deserved to rest:)I think you will be back:)You dont know me,but i had to comment all of this:)
    • Sorry to all who asked someting.. i dont really visit this forum very often any more, as you can see. :P Thanx for all the nice comments, I didnt expect that many ppl to actually read the whole story i wrote and liek it. I will post some acct details for those who querried in monday.. got the empire sheet at work.
    • Skaare wrote:

Sorry to all who asked someting.. i dont really visit this forum very often any more, as you can see. :P Thanx for all the nice comments, I didnt expect that many ppl to actually read the whole story i wrote and liek it. I will post some acct details for those who querried in monday.. got the empire sheet at work.
      Just read your whole story today. I've always aimed at getting as high as I can, have a spread sheet, I mine do raids and make a few well thought out moves but I've got nothing on what you accomplished, hats off to you mate! :)

I do however have a question, have you heard about the merger of old universes? Something that might make you consider coming back, I read you would duck your head in every now and then so I'm thinking it might be on the cards that you could return. A universe with your account in a new ball game, well players you haven't ever had anything to do with, players with more points, a bigger challenge and more actives.

I tore down my fusion reactors and put up as many solar sats as I wanted when I realised that not even the number one player in uni 27 was interested in crashing 7500 of them.
      Now I'm starting to think maybe I should invest in fusion once more. Thanks for your story again, it's an eye opener and I hope to be someone who gets to share my story without having to leave the game.

All the best of luck real life and if you do decide to come back due to the merger maybe I'll be lucky enough to have the privilege of being in the same universe as you.
    • Hi, yeh I heard about mergers. However, the reasons that made me quit remain. I dont intend on coming back. May lend my acct to someone possibly, tho. :D Anyways, with a small delay caused by my forgetfullness, here is info about the acct overview, infrastructure and techs as it was when I left it:

• Yes, I am being very serious about smalness of my planetz. :D

General notice: plz NO MORE pms asking me for the account. I have not yet decided what to do with it.. and maybe I never will. :P
    • "Dear OGame Players,
      It’s no secret anymore: We are working on the universe fusion, a tool to transfer players from one or more universes to another. This feature was your biggest wish according to the survey. Therefore we focused our efforts on it."

GF working on feature players wanted? Wth is happening? I guess Ill play again for a bit... seems way easier now that the guy I borrowed the acct lost the fleet. :P
    • I don't know you, but your long story was impressive, except 1 fact

With energy 19 researched and strong fusion powerplants built

Seriously you believe that ? if that is not for sorcerer's inactivity, your mines would take forever to reach him :P