Uni 43 October report

• Reports

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thank you very much :D reading these reports is the main reason I come to the boards shortly followed by looking at HoF to see which of my friends have been hit and which of my enemies got a good bashing

loved the post code for the mystery fleeter was funny enough to make me chuckle........

anyway I enjoyed the report worth waiting a few extra days for

maybe if im lucky I will have something worth mentioning in next report
    • Uni 43 October report

Thank You lioness, the current and past reports are very much appreciated. Without them, U43 would be a much darker place.

Very curious about this phantom fleeter...... I guess we will have to stay tuned! :D

Higgs
    • Enjoyed the report, as I enjoy all the reports.

I like everyone else, is very curious as to who this mystery fleeter is. There is only a few people in the universe that can pull something like this off and no one is admitting to it.

I was almost going to bug my SGO's about it though (as they also are SGO's for uni43) but I decided not to... Mysteries should be solved without cheating the system. :D
    • great report andrea, as always you give us a great view of whats going on in the uni
      the only problem is that you are unable to directly address some issues, mainly all the cheaters
      this mystery fleeter is not really a mystery fleeter, but a sneaking coward... unable to work hard and gain points, they must cheat to get ahead
      when someone leaves my alliance and gets the password to another acct and puts that one in my allaince so he can crash it, the only mystery is how could GOs be so careless
      to let it go just because the acct crashed was higher ranked... thats still an organised suicide hit,,, is it not?... and now we see again people with power will not step up...

I was almost going to bug my SGO's about it though (as they also are SGO's for uni43) but I decided not to... Mysteries should be solved without cheating the system. :D

gr33k she is refering to the cheater, your collective "authorities" will not allow her to just outright say it... the reason noone will admit to it is because the broke a rule, or played dirty but using "loopholes" such as two computer.... hell look at the occupation of the cheater..... "database and network administrater" 8| apparently he is better than all the gameforge employed ones
      so thanks for allowing it to go once again
    • interesting how said "database and network administrater" has been uncharacteristically quiet recently well apart from trying to launder cough i mean trade res at pretty good rates if i may say so myself :) 2.3 1, 2 1, 2.5 1 sigh. i was sure that catching dragon-fly a few days ago would have been a pretty good post, maybe even good enough to troll, but I wasnt surprised when i didn't see it.. but then again I suppose id keep quiet about it too if I wasn't mister popular .. well hehe .. maybe not

Shame too that the alliance in question that hosts mysterion would tolerate it but maybe they share the sentiment that to be number 1 it's ok to use any means available?
    • verbal kint wrote:

gr33k she is refering to the cheater

What did you think I was referring to?

As I thought I have made clear before, this cheater did not get away because of incompetence. He got away because of lack of evidence. It happens and it sucks, but there is nothing that we can do about it. The issue is dead.

If you want to continue discussing this, find me on IRC and I will be more then willing to talk to you.
    • ssh wrote:

i was sure that catching dragon-fly a few days ago would have been a pretty good post, maybe even good enough to troll, but I wasnt surprised when i didn't see it..

Which drangonfly? I'm too tired to hunt it out tonight

1 dragonfly G1 9 [1:80:9] 0
      2 dragon-fly MacZd [1:311:7] 0
      3 dragon_fly AA Force G1 353 [1:353:6] 289
      ???????

The one that ain't banned?
      I'm sorry I could not publish a full report this month. My original had heart and soul in it, however it also contained ban discussion, accusation, controversy and quite possibly would have incited a few wars.

I know perhaps a lot of players think GNN is easy..."one report a month, pfft" but there is infact a lot more to it, maybe more than most players realise. As reporters, we get involved in stuff. If we are reporters in or leading an alliance we need to remain detached from our alliance whilst writing. We need to look at everything without bias, even when it is blatantly obvious.
      Personally, I would love to brag some about my alliance in the reports, other than stats/rankings. If I interview one of my players, it is deemed biased in the eyes of some, so KTA has never featured in an interview.....I read a post created last night asking if there were only 238 players in uni 43 ffs.

We have the deadline, to incorporate around our jobs and families. We also need to hunt the forums to keep players up to date with the latest game changes, HoF's, top 10's, wars and all the other randomness that makes each uni unique.....because players do not hunt through the forums themselves (other than their own uni normally). The GNN is a second and final chance to keep yourself aware of what is happening regarding updates and changes, as well as a recap on the months events ingame.

Then, we need to try and pull an interview: for that you need the understanding and trust of your alliance and the interviewee. Look at my report for last month when beetle told me one of my guys had spied him, DURING the interview....made me look untrustworthy, made my alliance out to be advantage seekers. It was a fluke, would never have normally happened: and it was totally my fault. I never gave the circ asking this player not be bothered for the duration of the interview.
      Now, we have the info, we have the Hof's, the wars, the updates: we still need to edit all that, we need to link it, we need to test the links, we need to trust that the forum won't log us out half way through writing the damn thing and erase half our report. (yeah i know....write it elsewhere and copy paste: except some forums don't run the BB code this board runs, so we still need to edit it again) We need to make it look all pretty for the readers, then it goes up for review. You all think we just write what we feel like and post it? Uhuh.....it needs to be approved first.
      I guess what I'm saying is we work hard on this stuff. For the 10 minutes you spend reading it, someone has put maybe 6/8 hours into writing it, another 24 hours waiting on approval, maybe another hour fixing bits here and there...and yeah! I was gutted when this months report had to be rewritten, cos I'd spent more than 8 hours on it, accumulating proof, backup evidence etc.....however I should also have realised what I had to say was too accusatory......(growls at the Gameforge "be nice to each other" policy)

So to the OP of this thread 238 players in uni 43 I guess I'm saying is: If you want to try it, apply to GNN

The post was edited 1 time, last by lioness666 ().

• evidence??? i have a conversation with "ancients" where he tells me he had the password to that acctt..... then he sends the acct to be in the last alliance that he was in.. and gets banned for "organized pushin" with that same very acct,, check your records.. was there even a M F'n probe before he launched or he just sent ships moved asgards heavies and crashed the easy kill??apparently the people in charge dont know what there doing. that sounds like imcompetence... BTW geek this cheater is now allies with you... have fun
    • verbal kint wrote:

BTW geek this cheater is now allies with you... have fun

Your making that sound like I have a choice in the matter? Trust me, I have my own secret beef with some of the players in the universe... Regardless if he is a cheater or not, I have my own reasons for why I dislike certain players in this universe.

As for your "evidence" if it was an in-game message, you should have reported it. If it wasn't, we can't use it as evidence.
    • sorry lioness to clarify , the dragon-fly hit was after your report, when i said posted i meant on the forum as a hof or advanced.. it wasn't meant to slate your report, off topic i think the report is defiantly a great addition to any universe and i think we can appreciate the amount of time it take to compile stories and verify information! the player in questions is below, im not stating that this was the result of any underhandedness.. just that it was a nice hit to get.. about 50kk profit with the right fleet!

ogame.gamestats.org/org/43/details/player/dragon_fly

I think if the GOs were to check private messages from the two accounts that keyser is talking about against a timeline, there probably would be enough evidence to suggest collusion between the accounts i.e. working together to achieve certain goals ... and then the exact opposite when one account got crashed.
    • I aint the biggest talker in the game, but if there are cheaters ban them.

i was banned for a week for a trade mistake, and took the punishment.

but if he is a cheater Ban the c**t
    • I do injoy the reports as well and all i had ment with the post in question was just out of curiosity about the rarity of the lower ranked allainces being interviewed .I know you have done some befor Lioness . I didnt or mean anything personal or insulting in anyway in that post but any how yeah the mysterious fleeter would be nice to know who that is :) hehe but go figure he might not know how to post them on the board yet . or might not have a battle converter to do it with . So any time line on when they will start to merge uni.s or accounts from older uni.s

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en

The post was edited 1 time, last by brain rot ().

• brain rot wrote:

I do injoy the reports as well and all i had ment with the post in question was just out of curiosity about the rarity of the lower ranked allainces being interviewed .I know you have done some befor Lioness .

i think u should actually contribute to the report and include information about all 500 alliances in 43, i know many of them are probably defunct but at the risk of excluding and subsequently offending any of them, you better include them all :D

brain rot wrote:

I didnt or mean anything personal or insulting in anyway in that post but any how yeah the mysterious fleeter would be nice to know who that is :) hehe but go figure he might not know how to post them on the board yet . or might not have a battle converter to do it with .

just lol here, id say that its the battle converter problem but it could be that he doesn't know how to post

brain rot wrote:

So any time line on when they will start to merge uni.s or accounts from older uni.s

theres a thread somewhere else about this, maybe u should ask there, this is the gnn report thread
    • Like ssh siad it would be nice to include the top 500 even if you only list them as their name rank .flt. rsrch. and if they have not improved list them as unchanged . droppeded or when they have a notable improvement ranking up see nothing major just a honorable mention. and you can copy and paste most of that from gamestats allaince listings

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    • you want her to post rankings for the top 500??? for points, fleet and research? that's crazy watch

now that is just a 10th of what your asking for and the way lioness dose it that we could expect to see it 3 times for individual scores (points, fleet ,research) then a paragraph between then the top ten players in each rank which im assuming you want to top 500 too by the time you got finished reading and taking in all the information you would probably have to catch up with the next months report

also when lioness is searching the top 500 alliances that are constantly changing places she may end up reporting an alliance twice and missing a few as most of the alliances that higher than 100 are changing place very quickly as well as searching to make sure alliances arnt filled with inactive Vacationers too

what your asking for is way to complicated and pretty much pointless but if you want to give it a go show us how you want it then feel free to do a mock up one
    • Beetlejuice wrote:

i think u should actually contribute to the report and include information about all 500 alliances in 43, i know many of them are probably defunct but at the risk of excluding and subsequently offending any of them, you better include them all :D

Rotten Brain wrote:

Like ssh siad it would be nice to include the top 500 even if you only list them as their name rank .flt. rsrch

umm......Rotten Brain? You missed the overwhelming SARCASM in Beetles comment there! He was actually suggesting that YOU do it, since you think it's so easy :P
    • Lioness i got his sarcasim lol i was just haveing some fun with it . but the top 30 allys would be a resonable compramise and like i said im not reporter material .