Pinned The Biggest: Buildings, Research, Defence & Fleet in OGame.org

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Biggest: Buildings, Research, Defence & Fleet in OGame.org

Introduction

This is an attempt at compiling the biggest records out there. I hope that people who have bested the records here will PM me with a screen shot, so that OGame.org can be marked on the map amongst several competitive servers and languages.
    If you have a record that is not on this list, or if your buddy/alliance mate/anyone else has a record, I hope you will submit it, or ask the coming holder of the record to submit it.
    I am aware that many (especially fleeters) will not submit their entire fleet composition or mines here. This is completely understandable, and you should therefore not expect this list to always be up to date, or precisely as the statistics are in-game.
    This is for single-speed universes only. There is simply no possible way to compare U35 with any other OGame.org universe.
    The list is a work in progress, so if you find a spot that is not filled yet, hurry up and fill it out by sending me a PM with your record! To be registered on the list, you need to send me a screen-shot of your achievement, and your name & universe. I will confirm with the game-team that you hold the record, and add you to the list.

I'd like to thank those who have worked on this list before me, especially bibob, who started the trend back in 2005, and whose list the initial list will be based on. Also, please bear with me, that it may take time for me to update the list.

Table of Contents

List of direct-links (So you don't need to scroll):
    Planetary Buildings
    Lunar Buildings
    Highest Research
    Largest Planetary Defence
    Largest Lunar Defence
    Largest Single-class Fleet
    Largest Unit-wise Fleet

High-score section

I will order the high-scores in this list, both by subject and in total. The high-score will be calculated from those who have 2 or more entries in the lists below, though the largest unit-wise defences and fleet is only counted as one.
    [table=border][tr][td]Rank[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Score[/td][td]Universe[/td][/tr][tr][td]#1[/td][td]Felix the Cat[/td][td]9[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]#2[/td][td]Doctor X[/td][td]8[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]#3[/td][td]armageddon[/td][td]3[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][/table]

By buildings
    [table=border][tr][td]Rank[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Score[/td][td]Universe[/td][/tr][tr][td]#1[/td][td]Doctor X
    batkum[/td][td]4[/td][td]11
    44[/td][/tr][tr][td]#2[/td][td]Darth Hideous[/td][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]#3[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

By lunar buildings
    [table=border][tr][td]Rank[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Score[/td][td]Universe[/td][/tr][tr][td]#1[/td][td]armageddon[/td][td]3[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]#2[/td][td]KPI[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]#3[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

By research
    [table=border][tr][td]Rank[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Score[/td][td]Universe[/td][/tr][tr][td]#1[/td][td]Felix the Cat[/td][td]9[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]#2[/td][td]Doctor X[/td][td]4[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]#3[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

By fleet & defence
    [table=border][tr][td]Rank[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Score[/td][td]Universe[/td][/tr][tr][td]#1[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]#2[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]#3[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
  • Biggest planetary buildings

[table=border][tr][td]Building[/td][td]Level[/td][td]Player(s)[/td][td]Universe[/td][/tr][tr][td]Metal Mine[/td][td]42[/td][td]Heater[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Crystal Mine[/td][td]34[/td][td]The Atheist
    zhurks[/td][td]12
    4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Deuterium Synthesiser[/td][td]35[/td][td]Darth Hideous[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Solar Plant[/td][td]35[/td][td]Strokovski[/td][td]16[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fusion Reactor[/td][td]21[/td][td]Noas[/td][td]23[/td][/tr][tr][td]Robotics Factory[/td][td]16[/td][td]vegso
    Shanari
    drags
    vinnie
    Doctor X
    batkum[/td][td]2
    44[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nanite Factory[/td][td]10[/td][td]Karzal[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipyard[/td][td]17[/td][td]Genocidicbunny[/td][td]22[/td][/tr][tr][td]Metal Storage[/td][td]17[/td][td]Doctor X
    batkum[/td][td]11
    44[/td][/tr][tr][td]Crystal Storage[/td][td]16[/td][td]Doctor X[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]Deuterium Tank[/td][td]14[/td][td]batkum[/td][td]44[/td][/tr][tr][td]Research Laboratory[/td][td]17[/td][td]Doctor X
    batkum
    Rhayader[/td][td]11
    Electra[/td][/tr][tr][td]Terraformer[/td][td]10[/td][td]Duran[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rocket Silo[/td][td]12[/td][td]inthefog[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]Alliance Depot[/td][td]6[/td][td]Cookie Monster[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]
  • Biggest lunar buildings

[table=border][tr][td]Lunar Building[/td][td]Level[/td][td]Player(s)[/td][td]Universe[/td][/tr][tr][td]Robotic Factory[/td][td]15[/td][td]Naru[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipyard[/td][td]16[/td][td]KPI[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lunar Base[/td][td]11[/td][td]Dragon Takana
    KPI[/td][td]5
    1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sensor Phalanx[/td][td]10[/td][td]Georgije[/td][td]21[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jump Gate[/td][td]5[/td][td]Kelder[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Alliance Depot[/td][td]3[/td][td]armageddon[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]Metal Storage[/td][td]6[/td][td]armageddon[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]Crystal Storage[/td][td]2[/td][td]Engineer[/td][td]21[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Deuterium Tank[/td][td]6[/td][td]armageddon[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][/table]
  • Highest research

[table=border][tr][td]Research[/td][td]Level[/td][td]Player(s)[/td][td]Universe[/td][/tr][tr][td]Espionage Technology[/td][td]18[/td][td]Felix the Cat[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Computer Technology[/td][td]18[/td][td]Zhurks
    Cfree[/td][td]4
    9[/td][/tr][tr][td]Weapons Technology[/td][td]20[/td][td]Doctor X[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shield Technology[/td][td]20[/td][td]Felix The Cat
    Doctor X[/td][td]4
    11[/td][/tr][tr][td]Armour Technology[/td][td]20[/td][td]Doctor X[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]Energy Technology[/td][td]19[/td][td]Skaare[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hyperspace Technology[/td][td]15[/td][td]Felix the Cat[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Combustion Drive[/td][td]18[/td][td]Fleshcut
    Poptart[/td][td]10
    4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Impulse Drive[/td][td]16[/td][td]Felix The Cat[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hyperspace Drive[/td][td]14[/td][td]Felix The Cat[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Laser Technology[/td][td]19[/td][td]Felix the Cat[/td][td]4[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Ion Technology[/td][td]17[/td][td]Felix the Cat[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Plasma Technology[/td][td]18[/td][td]bibob[/td][td]Electra[/td][/tr][tr][td]Intergalactic Research Network[/td][td]8[/td][td]Shonsoo
    Doctor X
    Sam The Onion
    Dean[/td][td]15
    4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Astrophysics[/td][td]19[/td][td]Felix the Cat[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Graviton Technology[/td][td]3[/td][td]Ironman288
    Danwilliams[/td][td]26
    1[/td][/tr]
  • Largest planetary defence

Owned by bubble from Universe 4.

[table=border][tr][td]Defence Unit[/td][td]Unit Numbers[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rocket Launcher[/td][td]2.000.000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Light Laser[/td][td]1.000.000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Heavy Laser[/td][td]10.000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gauss Cannon[/td][td]10.000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ion Cannon[/td][td]200[/td][/tr][tr][td]Plasma Turret[/td][td]2.000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Small Shield Dome[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Large Shield Dome[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Anti-Ballistic Missiles[/td][td]80[/td][/tr][tr][td]Interplanetary Missiles[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Units[/td][td]3.022.282[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Cost[/td][td]6.712.520.000[/td][/tr][/table]
  • Largest lunar defence

Owned by gorelord from Universe 3.

[table=border][tr][td]Defence Unit[/td][td]Unit Numbers[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rocket Launcher[/td][td]50.000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Light Laser[/td][td]100.000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Heavy Laser[/td][td]5.000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gauss Cannon[/td][td]2.000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ion Cannon[/td][td]1.000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Plasma Turret[/td][td]1.000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Small Shield Dome[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Large Shield Dome[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Units[/td][td]159.002[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Cost[/td][td]552.120.000[/td][/tr][/table]
  • Largest single-class fleet

[table=border][tr][td]Ship Type[/td][td]Number of Ships[/td][td]Player[/td][td]Universe[/td][/tr][tr][td]Light Fighter[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Heavy Fighter[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cruiser[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Battleship[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Battlecruiser[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bomber[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Destroyer[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Deathstar[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Small Cargo[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Large Cargo[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Colony Ship[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Recycler[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Espionage Probe[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Solar Satellite[/td][td]###[/td][td]###[/td][td]Uni###[/td][/tr][/table]
  • Largest Unit-wise fleet

The biggest fleet (Measured in units used to build it) in OGame.org

Owned by ### from Universe ###.

[table=border][tr][td]Ship Type[/td][td]Number of Ships[/td][/tr][tr][td]Light Fighter[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Heavy Fighter[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cruiser[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Battleship[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Battlecruiser[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bomber[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Destroyer[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Deathstar[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Small Cargo[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Large Cargo[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Colony Ship[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Recycler[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Espionage Probe[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Solar Satellite[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Number[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Units[/td][td]###[/td][/tr][/table]
  • Just an addition for reference. Here you can find a link to the individual records for each Universe section. Even if you do not have an ogame.org record, you may still have a record for your individual uni. If you want your individual record to be added to your universe section then please contact a Mod for that universe section or one of the GMods/Smods (you will need to submit proof and this will be verified by a GO).

Andromeda
    Electra (4x speed uni)
    Jupiter (2x speed uni and 60% DF)
    Universe 1 (non-ACS)
    Universe 20
    Universe 30 (2x Speed uni)
    Universe 35 (5x Speed uni)
    Universe 44

If you wish to discuss any of the records, you can do so here: Biggest Buildings and Techs of Universe X

It's only a game
    Retired Board Admin
    Massive hugs to Noble Six for my new pink Avy