Goodbye Electra!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Goodbye Electra!

Veni, vidi, vici

BenzBenz

1-2-2010 - 31-12-2010 OGAME ELECTRA

Facts

No cheating
      No Pushing/Pulling
      Never Backstabbed
      No Bashing
      Own made account
      Fast Leveler
      Nice fast speed fleet
      Never lost a single fleet except purpose crashing into moons and planets.

Reasons

2xBanned unfairly
      Lots of backstabbing
      And general crap

BYEBYE

Method_Man
      In Ogame you one of the best friends, but you need to control your temper and you will be the best or one of the best not only as fleeter but as person.

Depredador
      Dont let BSG down, you are true a BSGer! We had a dream make BSG a honest and pride alliance what it was before.

Tjerp
      First person that sad crap about me on forum when i got banned because some guy used my email on an account. Those 150 rips were a present, how come you dont understand?

Jigsaw
      You never will ever hit me! Even when i tell my return time you cannot even hit me. Oh i wont disclose the chat logs. What i have learn though is that you need put account into V-mode after being pushed for 30 days so admins wont notice it.

HTC
      Watch out he will backstab! Kenyard
      I respected him until i found out he nags and uses friendlist to kill his friends. Sorry you are a man in disguise

Darktrog
      The very best alliance leader! you should rebuilt BSG!

HODA
      Although i hit almost everyone in HODA, the alliance is good but beware if you are low ranked they will hunt you.

• Where's Google translator when you need it...

I love the amount of made up stuff there, Ken uses his buddylist to hit people, seriously? If you're gonna make something up at least make it believable like you being a professional footballer... oh wait.

You never lost a fleet? Again lies, 150 RIPs yesterday springs to mind. ;)

Tally ho chap!
    • ArkadiaN wrote:

Where's Google translator when you need it...

I love the amount of made up stuff there, Ken uses his buddylist to hit people, seriously? If you're gonna make something up at least make it believable like you being a professional footballer... oh wait.

You never lost a fleet? Again lies, 150 RIPs yesterday springs to mind. ;)

Tally ho chap!

I am so happy i am leaving
    • !HAHAHA... Changing your name does not mean that you have quit sir! ...HAHAHA!

Also, yesterday you say you are going to quit here, but last night you replied to my PM saying I will go down and you will keep playing, helping Method with MD and randomly sending MD towards me... again, makes no sense!

Then, why would you send 150 rips on attack to the one person you hate the most as a present? makes no sense!

you started out as a nice player learning fast, but your ego quickly took over thinking you are god or something :(

You say here, Method has to control his temper... LOL! That is exactly what --> I <-- told YOU before :rolleyes:
      Method_Man has always kept his temper under control while speaking with me in PM, he does a better job at it than you!! So don't say that about him man or you might lose him as a friend aswell ;)

Anyways, I am looking forward to seeing you try to MD me again, I can realy use some free debris at my door :D
      oh and trying to MD me again will result in me going to MD all (yes all) your moons so Jigsaw and other ppl can catch you a little easier ;) I still have my 125 rips and I realy dont care if i lose them all on MD's :P ...thats the way the game is played man, play it or leave it.

PS. Very very nice tip you give the HODA alliance there sir! That is something every single player already knows :poke:

:bye: :bye: ? ?
    • benzbenz wrote:

Tjerp
      First person that sad crap about me on forum when i got banned because some guy used my email on an account. Those 150 rips were a present, how come you dont understand?
      wow i could of sworn it says email is in use
    • will i be the last person to ninja benz, i dunno tbh lol

altho i'll be honest, i prefer all players to stay, even ones i dont get along with which dont really include you either

and you really did build a nice acc, props for that

all the best in rl, ogame only a game in the end
    • if u left
      who is playing your account?

and mr benzbenz
      i am disapointed from you

A LOT

u know i was expecting something before u leave ( not your account)

anyway

be happy in RL