December Capella GNN Report

• Reports

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• December Capella GNN Report

Sadly this report is my last, for the GNN is closing due to lack of demand and lack of staff and so on.
      So this is my last report as an official reporter but I will continue to report, they'll just be posted in the Alliances and Discussions section of Capella.
      Well enough of that doom and gloom, for now let's enjoy basking in December memories :P

Balkan got the first super advanced hit this uni has seen, which was followed by LG getting the biggest solo hit Capella has seen so far (please, no one go and get a bigger one just yet!)
      We've had some famous fleeters get crushed this month, M4t3o, Magic Yang and coolmindfreak (only partly crushed, much to Chocy's annoyance :pff:)
      CRO disbanded and reformed under the new name of S.W. (Space Warriors)

In this report you will see:

Player Ranks
      Player Fleet Ranks
      Player Research Ranks
      Alliance Ranks
      Alliance Fleet Ranks
      Alliance Research Ranks
      Top 10 HoFs
      Joke of the Month

HammerHead still topping the ranks in 1st with B4ndit0r not doing a bad job chasing in 2nd, emocijan has now overtaken loraque in 4th to climb to 3rd.
      Korvac3 in 5th has put a bit of distance between himself and lateo in 6th and Bradius is right on his heels in 7th.
      legionar is securely in 8th with Chocy in 9th and Dan holding 10th.

emocijan sits in 1st having been in a ship building frenzy, so he now has 200k ships by the end of the year, Chocy takes 2nd just ahead of Freya in 3rd.
      In 4th sits Lord Guillaume with loraque in 5th, minimatjr holds 6th with legionar and Lorisig in 7th and 8th.
      TheKurgan is in 9th with B4ndit0r climbing into 10th.

Morana Aida holds the research throne in 1st ahead of HammerHead in 2nd with BigDad63 climbing to 3rd.
      edturtleboy drops to 4th and Elantor holds 5th.
      reisamm stays in 6th but Lord Guillaume climbs 2 places to 7th with DRED in 8th.
      Westmin back in his old account drops to 9th with DemonicTutor in 10th.

Some big changes this month but GOON remains in 1st with vVv holding on in 2nd being chased by Republic who have climbed two places to 3rd.
      -NRG- drop to 4th with U.F.P also dropping to 5th with Balkan staying strong in 6th.
      The GAT hold 7th with the newly formed S.W. from the remains of CRO take 8th with S.G.A dropping to 9th.
      And newcomers to the top 10, the Templars take 10th.

Due to M4t3o being crashed Balkan climb to 1st with -NRG- slipping to 2nd and GOON climbing to 3rd.
      vVv drop to 4th with Republic staying in 5th and U.F.P climbing to 6th.
      S.W. take 7th with Templars climbing to 8th and The GAT and SpaceFed taking 9th and 10th.

GOON slip in points but still safely hold 1st place with U.F.P taking 2nd still a good way behind.
      The GAT drop to 3rd with Omni climbing to 4th and Republic climb all the way up to 5th.
      FEARMerc and UED both hold 6th and 7th place.
      vVv hold 8th with G.F. taking 9th and S.G.A drop all the way from 4th to 10th.

------------------------------------------

This month debris was flying all over the place and mostly from Balkan scoring the biggest acs hit in Capella, a super advanced hit, the first Capella has ever seen and may not see again for a long time.
      The new biggest solo hit was claimed by Lord Guillaume and a heap load of more big hits follow.

Top 01 lateo & Stefan & emocijan & blatko & B4ndit0r [Balkan] -vs- M4t3o [-NRG-] ~(TD: 1.032.385.000)

Top 04 blatko & B4ndit0r [Balkan] -vs- Magic Yang [C.N] ~(TD: 600,79 M)

Top 05 blatko & B4ndit0r [Balkan] -vs- IRoNkiD [-NRG-] ~(TD: 344,28 M)

Top 01 Lord Guillaume [Templars] vs angell666 [_MAFIA_] 335M

Top 08 + Blind Lanx, Freebie, DemonicTutor [vVv] & Lord Guillaume [Templars] vs Wire [GOON] 288M

Advanced 20% Emocijan [Balkan] vs Melraidin [GOON] 196M

Advanced 20% TheKurgan[Republic] -vs- Lee[Templars] ~(TD: 180,64 M)

Phalanx Hit + 4RIP Kill - Koneig[GAT] & reisamm[UFP] & Imafool[GAT] & Deva[UFP] -vs- Valesard[T.U.E] ~(TD: 155,29 M)

Advanced 20% + RIP KILL TheKurgan [Republic] & Groening [-NRG-] & minimatjr [Republic] -vs- Phoenix Paragon [T.U.E] ~(TD: 149,25 M)

Ninja +Advanced 20% + Revenge Hit: coolmindfreak[S.W] -vs- AlphaOmega[SuNo] & Chocy[vVv] ~(TD: 145,41 M) - 37M PROFITS

An Illinois man left the snowballed streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail.

Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her e-mail address, he did his best to type it in from memory. Unfortunately, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor dead.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,

Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

Your Loving Husband.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.

LG signing out and wishing Capella farewell :( but my new year report will be out at the end of February, so its down to all of you to make interesting things happen for me to fill it with so get to work! :D
      This concludes my December GNN report so please give me some feedback under the discussion section or PM me ingame or here about anything.

:bye: