GoodBye Ogame Uni 42 and Jupiter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The Top10-hits of most of the exodus unis have been merged into the targetunis already.
    Currently the Top10-hits of group 4 are pending an answer into which universe section they should get moved, if you have info about those hits, post them in the respective threads.

The CR-Sections of exodus unis will get closed and archived on the 25th.
    The CR-Sections of targetunis will get mostly emptied out on the 23rd.
    The Main universe section will get closed and archived on the 31st.

• GoodBye Ogame Uni 42 and Jupiter

Well everyone the time has come. I have been back to Ogame for over 2 years and it has been a blast. I want to thank all my THC brothers for taking me in back when I was getting ready to quit the game and for making it fun for me again. Alas RL is coming around again and I just don't have the drive to hunt anymore, and I don't have the stomach to be a miner. Fleeting is what I love and if I try to mine then I will try to fleet again at some point and I don't have the time to do it right.
      I'm not gonna give any shoutouts cause I don't want to forget anyone. I have met alot of great people and had some great battles with some people.
      Those who want to stay in touch probably already know how to do so, otherwise I will check back here every once in awhile, OR My good buddy MalX (WingedDragon or Khorne) know how to reach me.

I'm sure at some point I will miss the game and who knows but for now it is time to say good-bye.

Happy Hunting to all and fly safe.

Wicodien
    • Its sad to see you leave mate but it was fun being alliance mates from both FedB and THC. Good luck in rl and im sure we will see something from you in the future, well hopefully at least!

take care mate
    • sorry to see you leave Wic

it was a pleasure to getting to know you and playing w/ you for a short while

take care in RL and wish you all the best!

eXg-SiC