Anime & Manga thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Probably got the point of Gaara at the tournament or something close to that.

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • idk where I got to either, some animes are far too long.

I could watch it if it were on TV twice a week or something like that but watching 10 episodes then stopping just makes me bored of it.
    • Well, Naruto was interesting, up until it seems they just fast-forwarded all of Naruto's training and made him overly-strong thanks to the Nine-tailed fox demon. In other words the battle between Sasuke and Naruto where Sasuke joins up with the Sound Village was pretty much where I stopped watching.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • Just finished the second season of Wolf's Rain, and I have to say I'm impressed. There's four more episodes, I've watched one of the four, but so far I'm not making any calls.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• Disappointed with the ending to Wolf's Rain. While it was a thoroughly excellent series, the end kind of just pisses me off. I do recommend it to anybody who is a fan of anime.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• tomas wrote:

Currently starting episode 19 of Wolf's Rain.
      Been pretty good so far.
      Last 4 episodes were recap episodes though, that was sorta disappointing.
      Ah yes, that... Well, that was due to the lengthy respite between season one and two, they felt it was neccessary to give a brief account of each character's perspective of what happened so far.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• Revolutionary Lancer wrote:

tomas wrote:

Currently starting episode 19 of Wolf's Rain.
      Been pretty good so far.
      Last 4 episodes were recap episodes though, that was sorta disappointing.
      Ah yes, that... Well, that was due to the lengthy respite between season one and two, they felt it was neccessary to give a brief account of each character's perspective of what happened so far.

Hehe, yeah I got that. But was a bit confusing at first.
      Thought there was something wrong with the episode, then I saw it was a recap at wikipedia :p
    • Well , it makes sense now, because it was plausibly either reincarnation or as mentioned in the show, "all creatures evolved from wolves." That does not excuse Bones from pissing me off, but whatever at this point.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• I'm at a cross-roads between Case Closed an Rouroni Kenshin (Spelling?).

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• Stag wrote:

Watched a few episodes of One Piece but doubt I'll go much further.

My friends forced me to watch it.
      Started like a week ago, now at episode 187.
      First few episodes aren't that good, but it keeps getting better and better.
    • I watched the animes of:
      Code Geass
      Death note
      Elfen Lied
      Naruto (Shippuuden)
      Bleach
      One Piece
      Fairy Tail
      Darker than Black
      Higurashi no naku koro ni (kai)
      Deadmen Wonderland
      Clannad
      Detective Conan/ Case Closed
      Fullmoon wo Sagashite
      Dance in the Vampire Bund
      Hellsing
      Sora no Otoshimono
      Hitsuga no Sora
      Shakugan no Shana
      The Melancholy of Suzumya Haruhi
      Kami-Sama no Memo-Chou

and some more but I cant seem to remember them now lol

as for manga, I'm readint he online chapters of fairy tail, naruto, bleach and one piece atm
      but tbh bleach and naruto are starting to suck.. naruto started way back when sasuke started to get immortal (*cough*) and when masashi started putting various logical mistakes into the story.. it shouldve ended with the defeating of nagato

bleach really shouldve ended after aizen was captured, its starting to get just like naruto.. boring because the mangaka tries putting too much stuff into his story which is simply unnecessary and full of logical mistakes

i really enjoy fairy tail and one piece atm tho :D

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
      Advanceds: 100+
      Superadvanceds: 40+
      Rip-Kills: 6000+
      Top 10's: 7
    • I'm not an anime super-fan. I've watched my fair share of programming, but at best you'll catch me streaming some episodes of already well-known series. As of late though I've been watching a sequel series of Eureka 7.

I have not seen either of those shows Stag.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote: