W4R_MaChINE[RIO] & luke skywalker[Insanity] -vs- spareacc[MADVENOM] ~(TD: 1,93 G)

• W4R_MaChINE[RIO] & luke skywalker[Insanity] -vs- spareacc[MADVENOM] ~(TD: 1,93 G)

Was probing for Targets when i stumbled across this. Thanks to W4R_MaChINE's help this post was possible.

:rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher:

:missilelauncher: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher:

W4R_MaChINE & luke skywalker -vs- spareacc

Attacker W4R_MaChINE

L.Fighter............ 1.000.000
      Battlecr............. 50.000

Attacker luke skywalker

Esp.Probe............ 10

-= V S =-

Defender spareacc

S.Cargo............ 5.390
      H.Cargo............ 31.618
      Recy............ 12.304
      Esp.Probe............ 612
      Destr............. 2.500
      Death star............ 2
      Battlecr............. 10.000
      R.Luncher............ 4.905
      Gauss............ 41
      Ion. K............. 448
      Plasma............ 100
      S.Dome............ 1
      L.Dome............ 1

- after battle -

Attacker W4R_MaChINE
      L.Fighter............ 976.353 . . . . . .(lost: 23.647)
      Battlecr............. 49.965 . . . . . .(lost: 35)

Attacker luke skywalker
      Esp.Probe............ 10 . . . . . .(lost: 0)

Defender spareacc
      S.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 5.390)
      H.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 31.618)
      Recy............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 12.304)
      Esp.Probe............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 612)
      Destr............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 2.500)
      Death star............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 2)
      Battlecr............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 10.000)
      R.Luncher............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 4.905)
      Gauss............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 41)
      Ion. K............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 448)
      Plasma............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 100)
      S.Dome............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
      L.Dome............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)

Defender spareacc destroyed.

The attacker has won the battle!
      He captured: 28.763.799 metal 28.763.800 crystal, and 28.763.800 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 97.563.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 1.833.591.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 256.655.700 metal and 249.891.300 crystal.

-= Result =-
      (Assuming the attacker got the debris..)
      Attacker gain (-lost units): 495.275.399
      The attacker lost a total of 97.563.000
      The defender lost a total of 1.833.591.000
      Total Damage: 1.931.154.000

-= Harvest report =-
      Your recycler(s) (28.000) have a total cargo capacity of 560.000.000
      At the target 250.676.100 Metal and 257.640.000 krystal are floating in space.
      You have harvested
      250.676.100 metal and 0 crystal

-= Next raids =-
      264.188.270 metal 64.915.719 crystal and 29.452.887 deuterium.
      132.094.135 metal 32.457.860 crystal and 14.726.444 deuterium.
      66.047.068 metal 16.228.930 crystal and 7.363.222 deuterium.
      33.023.534 metal 8.114.465 crystal and 3.681.611 deuterium.
      16.511.767 metal 4.057.232 crystal and 1.840.805 deuterium.

Advanced bilance
      Attacker lost.............gain..........difference
      --------------------------------------------------
      Summary: ............................1.123.932.280

Defender lost.............gain..........difference
      800.114.000..................0........-800.114.000
      816.287.000..................0........-816.287.000
      217.190.000..................0........-217.190.000
      --------------------------------------------------
      Summary: ...........................-1.833.591.000

• Nice hit WM congrats, and Luke pisswalker......... you look like the BIGGEST NOOB EVER!!! 10 espio probes???????????? are you serious lmao you should have let WM claim the hit, so you didn't look so dumb!!!!

too bad your fleet has been smashed more times than I can care to remember lol

I hope WM will be ACS defending ALL your planets & moons EVERY DAY for the rest of your ogame career, otherwise you will find out how much fun it is to be smashed daily ;)

rebuild will be ultra fast spare, no worries
    • x Viper x wrote:

Nice hit WM congrats, and Luke pisswalker......... you look like the BIGGEST NOOB EVER!!! 10 espio probes???????????? are you serious lmao you should have let WM claim the hit, so you didn't look so dumb!!!!

x Viper x wrote:

x Viper x wrote:

I hope WM will be ACS defending ALL your planets & moons EVERY DAY for the rest of your ogame career, otherwise you will find out how much fun it is to be smashed daily ;)

x Viper x wrote:

:rofl: that's the funniest thing I have read in a while too bad it's only talk

notice given - GoodRiddance
    • Damn its sad to see my old fleet getting destroyed oh well I hope this was you being very unlucky and gl on the rebuild. Well done attacker.

btw viper who got my acc pm me also defender the moon has names like g6 deploy save so do deploy from one moon to another if you dont wanna get crashed again good luck and enjoy the acc.
    • Abadd0n wrote:

x Viper x wrote:

Nice hit WM congrats, and Luke pisswalker......... you look like the BIGGEST NOOB EVER!!! 10 espio probes???????????? are you serious lmao you should have let WM claim the hit, so you didn't look so dumb!!!!

x Viper x wrote:

x Viper x wrote:

x Viper x wrote:

:rofl: that's the funniest thing I have read in a while too bad it's only talk

Glad you think it's funny, Chatter is from some of the BIG guys, you and your traitorous female friend are high on the hit lists. Enjoy your fleets while they last, bwaaahahahahahahahahaa.

10 probes? Luke? That's the extent of the fleet you used? LOL, it was war machine's hit, you were along for the ride. Since that's all the fleet you had, and you lost them all, don't know if madvenom needs to hunt you. Just nuke all your planets clean and blow your moons. :bday:
    • -=DEFENDER=-

Ya, man, I noobed up your acc! :headbanging: ... I feel terrible!
      Ya, deploy/recall moon to moon ofc thank you.
      I actually didn't realize how brilliant your planet spacing was until i started using it. Great for all different types of FSs as my sched. is so random. Very difficult to track fleet as well!
      And you know a good acct when the majority of the fleet gets crashed and it is still under 500 rank. :) Very well done on a very well built acc.

I'm looking at like a 4-5 week maximum rebuild for ships and res on these healthy mines. :-p I'll raid a little and speed that up ofc.
      Thanks all for FR wishes.

Gratz on an excellent find skywalker! WM (and many others) probe me 7 times a day or whatever, usually with or without activity on everything. You probe me ....twice(?) in the last week and find the Gold Mine LOL, irony right? gratz again.

Radien_Rulz; its sad, i know, but i'll have it rebuilt before the first teardrop falls. :p

*And of some benefit to all to expose connection between insanity (orig. OHR) and Rio. We'll see, we'll see... :biggrin:
      BooHoos and excuses section:
      Our forecast here just showed rain so I FSed like usual but when I heard the loud thunder and all I thought "oh boy, mainfleet landing i should've v-moded." ....And the worse happened. No such as good/bad luck, only good/bad choices, gotta get crashed to learn in this game baby.
    • King Cobra wrote:

*And of some benefit to all to expose connection between insanity (orig. OHR) and Rio. We'll see, we'll see...

why there always has to be some conspiracy theory , ive been playing this game for several years now and ive made friends from all over the world. some in the same clan i am in , some who are in other clans. i personally have a couple of friends in RIO but that doesnt stop their mates from probing me all the time . anyways , im done , getting too far away from the subject . , luke nice find , wm nice smash , defender vfr mate...
      IT'S NOT THE SNAKEBITE THAT KILLS YOU ...IT'S THE VENOM...
      badassery
      Engaging in seemingly impossible activities and achieving success in a manner that renders all onlookers completely awestruck.
    • defender seems to be nice guy, took hit well and i hope your rebuild is as quick as you say it is shame about the trolls :( i am in insanity and yes i know a few in rio but i also know a few in other allys too its called making friends i think. it was good find by luke and yes the power came from war machine i dont see the problem here at all???
    • Grats again WM..... Problem with hit is it was WM's the correct way to do it would be for WM to post the hit and dedicate it to Skywalker for finding it ;)

The way it was done is very tacky in my opinion... just saying

Abaddon.... which ally you in RIO or Insanity?????? that's odd you are involved...

vfr spare
    • i agree viper , although luke is an ally mate , i agree that he should have let WM post this hit. as far as abaddon , he was a long time member of Insanity [OHR] but left for personal reasons i wont go into here. he left on friendly terms and is still friends with most everyone here , the fact that he is in RIO now makes no difference to us , its just a game and we all have friends in other allies , i myself have friends in mad venom.
      as to people getting mad over a very profitable mistake made by the defender , the blame can only be place with him for making the mistake and even he was a very good and mature sport about it as he knows it was his mistake.
      im sure his rebuild will not take long , especially in this uni....if you wish to speak to someone in charge here at insanity viper , i am 2nd in command and at the helm while the leader is away for a few weeks while he moves. you can contact me in game anytime....
      IT'S NOT THE SNAKEBITE THAT KILLS YOU ...IT'S THE VENOM...
      badassery
      Engaging in seemingly impossible activities and achieving success in a manner that renders all onlookers completely awestruck.
    • eh, ya, this did kinda turn into a spamboard. I actually enjoyed the OHR forum and members quite a bit (esp. woot lol) and when nap broke i still skipped over OHR members when scanning. Silly, I know, but whatever.
      Smashall Bashall and Crashall is the only way to fly here baby. :biggrin:
      Of course you posted it, Luke, super advanced w/ mad res and some fleet? Don't see many of those laying around.
      The only thing i'm a bit :borg: fkd up about is WM getting my stash since i've kept it juggled and out of sight from his numerous daily probes. :cursing: I would probably waste some time hunting down his cargos just for the ego trip. Unfortunately with those insane techs the cargos would probably win LOL.
      So i'll just chill w/ the HaTeRz and wait for WMs fateful HoF and you know I'll Be Standin' On The Corner Full Of Gin, When the Recs Haul Yo DeadAzz In, You Rascal, You! haha, I love this game. :zpopcorn:

The post was edited 1 time, last by King Cobra ().

• Hey Zenmaster, Nice find! It was a good thing you had a fleeter to help, so nice teamwork guys. See this is where some noobs are confused I guess, coming here to flame you. This is strictly addressing zenmaster vs random haters

It is called playing smart. When low ranked players find hits requiring a larger players fleet... I DO NOT bother with trying to time the ACS with them, sending them EXTRA res, to cover their losses.

Why bother when my techs are higher, my fleet is faster, and I KNOW that if a mistake is made, there is one person to blame. War Machine has a LOT of enemies who would love to trap him as they battle (Ive said in the past, little cream-puffs whom are not involved should shut their mouths), so I would bet money that he told zen to let him handle it, in addition to what I have said.

As an ex leader, I can say it is a bad look to an alliance when the leader is a poor sport. No I do not know the story, but zenmaster is a longtime friend who has never wronged me, been dishonest... or given me a reason to unvmode, and bash his planet because he is flaming a good hit with BLA BLA BLA threats.

Well Zen, I am back. Hit me up on skype when they have their revenge sent to you... I will be happyto partake in a little bla bla bla of my own... With dessies doing the blablabla... not a fat mouthed, know nothing, no balls, Ignorant laced, NO ACTION player.

Before you say this is me, message my friends or lil allymates... They have seen the hit I dont post. What do you do with yours little noobs?

Finally, nice attitude defender. At least someone has some class. :beer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by griever329 ().