Pinned Best of Vega contest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• b3rZerK wrote:

LazyPenguin wrote:

Quoted from "b3rZerK"
      hmmm example for fleet:

have 498 battlecruisers and 3 battlecruisers on another colony. That counts? or need be together?

i cant believe you have to ask that :crazy:

Yes, i want answer lol ;)

Most player will have 450 battlecruisers with fleet then other 50 on other planets. Empire view will show total.

?
      So you actually need to use DM to prove you have won, because how can somebody without commander make a screenshot of the total? Well I could send in a few screenshots, if that's allowed :P
    • You can make screenshots for each planet having the ships or defense , combine them in a single picture and attach it to a ticket . Easy way to make screenshots is to use "printscreen " option , then past the clipboard content to "paint" ( an utility common to all windows versions ) . Take care to edit the picture to have only the useful information and not be over-sized .
    • Why is there not one for Solar Plants? Those are just as hard to build and lets be honest, achieving those mines using sats is way to simple (especially the duet one).
    • ZhadowZ wrote:

And let the DM users be credited with more points for spending their money to achieve things!

Ugh its so unfair and GF doesn't even want to admit it.
      I feel your pain brother, we all saw the writing on the wall way back in Uni One.

Then we had the new "Facilities" option show up after redesign,
      but didnt see its stealthy effect before it was too late......

But....

Gameforge got a Uni right.... 2x 70% DF :love:
      enough for me to come out of the rocking chair....
      drag a few old timers with me.....
      and start a new and have fun.

GF needs to pay the bills some how,
      so thank you and congrats
      to all the moms and dads paying for "my" Ogame.

Keep up the good work GF for having contests and thinking out side the box.

"Playing it Old School"

• Connie Cunaman wrote:

ZhadowZ wrote:

And let the DM users be credited with more points for spending their money to achieve things!

Ugh its so unfair and GF doesn't even want to admit it.
      I feel your pain brother, we all saw the writing on the wall way back in Uni One.

Then we had the new "Facilities" option show up after redesign,
      but didnt see its stealthy effect before it was too late......

But....

Gameforge got a Uni right.... 2x 70% DF :love:
      enough for me to come out of the rocking chair....
      drag a few old timers with me.....
      and start a new and have fun.

GF needs to pay the bills some how,
      so thank you and congrats
      to all the moms and dads paying for "my" Ogame.

Keep up the good work GF for having contests and thinking out side the box.

"Playing it Old School"
      You Mad Bro?

• Not at all Kag,

One of the best marketing ideas I have seen in a long time.

I give em lots of credit to get some old timers back in the game.

I even use DM when I need too. :complaingrumble:
    • Good job that Avatar and dig gives me the creeps dude!
      But were happy to take on some WAR conditions if your ready to
      dish em out?????

The post was edited 1 time, last by Connie Cunaman ().

• So can we have 2 winners for each?
      First player that uses DM?
      First player that plays without?

I mean that seems completely fair if you ask me, other than crediting players who already pay and have an advantage with more of advantage with more points...
    • ZhadowZ wrote:

So can we have 2 winners for each?
      First player that uses DM?
      First player that plays without?

I mean that seems completely fair if you ask me, other than crediting players who already pay and have an advantage with more of advantage with more points...

Anything positive to say man? I mean out of like 50 posts I have seen by you they where all negative, and half of the negative posts are directed at the board mods. If you want to complain, complain to someone that can do somthing. Not just spam crap all over the boards about how you hate the game. Dont get me wrong, I miss the old ogame. But it is what it is. Speak your mind, then go about your business. Stop wasting everyone's time with your negative spam. I can honestly say that I, for one, dont even read half your posts. I see that ridiculous sig of yours and just skip whatever you post. I am sure I am not the only one.
    • Lol ZshadowY, i find your posts really funny.
      Could i show you something?

Ninja a1346[OFM] -vs- KAG[TBH] ~(TD: 471,00 K)
      Oh my oh my, wet boobs.
      I mean....

Nice ninjar
      ... you said.
      So as far as i understand your teammates, who made a few DM ninjas, are pretty nice people, and all other guys are "DM wh&res"?
      What did you do to win it? ?(

I wont say i do not use DM at all, but i never used too much.

So back to the topic, try to win 500 rocket launchers at least :dead:
    • Well sir, its like living in a Country and things that go on, and no one says or does anytbing because they feel they cannot make a change.

You can.
      With the power of your voice. So.....therefore, I will keep going on with the way I post, etc. I have plenty of people who PM me saying they enjoy my messages, and have made alot of friends from them as well ingame. So feel and be annoyed all you want to be, that is your right as a human.

Longaba, it was just he boobs xD
      I cannot be rude, but no, I do not like DM users at all, on any level, and for 1 myself use none at all and wont because I do feel their will be a day when I will go to log in and ogame wont exist.
    • ZhadowZ wrote:

Well sir, its like living in a Country and things that go on, and no one says or does anytbing because they feel they cannot make a change.

You can.
      With the power of your voice. So.....therefore, I will keep going on with the way I post, etc. I have plenty of people who PM me saying they enjoy my messages, and have made alot of friends from them as well ingame. So feel and be annoyed all you want to be, that is your right as a human.

Longaba, it was just he boobs xD
      I cannot be rude, but no, I do not like DM users at all, on any level, and for 1 myself use none at all and wont because I do feel their will be a day when I will go to log in and ogame wont exist.

do you mind explaining me then how did you get your MAIN planet in g8?
      i wont give exact coords cuz of board rules..but you have main planet at the end of g8

there is noone near so you couldnt have gotten a referal link from some1 like i did?
      and yet you still cry about DM users?

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'