Pinned Best of Vega contest

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • longaba wrote:

      Lol ZshadowY, i find your posts really funny.
      Could i show you something?

      Ninja a1346[OFM] -vs- KAG[TBH] ~(TD: 471,00 K)
      Oh my oh my, wet boobs.
      I mean....

      Nice ninjar
      ... you said.
      So as far as i understand your teammates, who made a few DM ninjas, are pretty nice people, and all other guys are "DM wh&res"?
      What did you do to win it? ?(

      You can't blame people for overlooking the dm part when kag posts the most amazing gifs, ;)
      also there's a difference between insta ninjaing people who are too ignorant or bad to recall (especially when he literally tells them he's online)
      and using every kind of booster known to ogame to get ahead and being rewarded for it even further.

      I don't blame zhadow for being frustrated.. it's frustrating.
    • AdMiRaLsrbija wrote:

      do you mind explaining me then how did you get your MAIN planet in g8?
      i wont give exact coords cuz of board rules..but you have main planet at the end of g8

      there is noone near so you couldnt have gotten a referal link from some1 like i did?
      and yet you still cry about DM users?

      Lol, yeah, in first couple of days I've noticed it in g8, its imposible to get there without DM ;)

      And really dude... Do you have to spam that much? Ask mods to create special thread for you pls.
      Take a walk on the wild side..
    • AdMiRaLsrbija wrote:

      ZhadowZ wrote:

      Well sir, its like living in a Country and things that go on, and no one says or does anytbing because they feel they cannot make a change.

      You can.
      With the power of your voice. So.....therefore, I will keep going on with the way I post, etc. I have plenty of people who PM me saying they enjoy my messages, and have made alot of friends from them as well ingame. So feel and be annoyed all you want to be, that is your right as a human.

      Longaba, it was just he boobs xD
      I cannot be rude, but no, I do not like DM users at all, on any level, and for 1 myself use none at all and wont because I do feel their will be a day when I will go to log in and ogame wont exist.


      do you mind explaining me then how did you get your MAIN planet in g8?
      i wont give exact coords cuz of board rules..but you have main planet at the end of g8

      there is noone near so you couldnt have gotten a referal link from some1 like i did?
      and yet you still cry about DM users?


      Send a ship. Colonize, and then delete.
      Did I just blow your mind or what? I bet that was never thought off.
      Which as well is why I didnt give you a referral, why should you be credited with an easy locating start for no effort at all?

      Wouldnt believe how long it took to send it....and if you had noticed, at one point I was like rank 3 in research (first with astro) as I am an Astro WHORE and will continue to be one, just like I am on Q.

      Boom boom baby! :missilelauncher:
    • ZhadowZ wrote:

      AdMiRaLsrbija wrote:

      ZhadowZ wrote:

      Well sir, its like living in a Country and things that go on, and no one says or does anytbing because they feel they cannot make a change.

      You can.
      With the power of your voice. So.....therefore, I will keep going on with the way I post, etc. I have plenty of people who PM me saying they enjoy my messages, and have made alot of friends from them as well ingame. So feel and be annoyed all you want to be, that is your right as a human.

      Longaba, it was just he boobs xD
      I cannot be rude, but no, I do not like DM users at all, on any level, and for 1 myself use none at all and wont because I do feel their will be a day when I will go to log in and ogame wont exist.


      do you mind explaining me then how did you get your MAIN planet in g8?
      i wont give exact coords cuz of board rules..but you have main planet at the end of g8

      there is noone near so you couldnt have gotten a referal link from some1 like i did?
      and yet you still cry about DM users?


      Send a ship. Colonize, and then delete.
      Did I just blow your mind or what? I bet that was never thought off.

      Boom boom baby! :missilelauncher:

      well tbh i dont buy that

      sending colo ship on slot 4?
      which aint the biggest position?
      i just cant beleive that..what is more likely to happen
      is that you relocated to slot 4 so that you can do grav`s on main planet and get terraformer on a high level

      how about that?

      'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'


      'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

    • AdMiRaLsrbija wrote:

      ZhadowZ wrote:

      AdMiRaLsrbija wrote:

      ZhadowZ wrote:

      Well sir, its like living in a Country and things that go on, and no one says or does anytbing because they feel they cannot make a change.

      You can.
      With the power of your voice. So.....therefore, I will keep going on with the way I post, etc. I have plenty of people who PM me saying they enjoy my messages, and have made alot of friends from them as well ingame. So feel and be annoyed all you want to be, that is your right as a human.

      Longaba, it was just he boobs xD
      I cannot be rude, but no, I do not like DM users at all, on any level, and for 1 myself use none at all and wont because I do feel their will be a day when I will go to log in and ogame wont exist.


      do you mind explaining me then how did you get your MAIN planet in g8?
      i wont give exact coords cuz of board rules..but you have main planet at the end of g8



      there is noone near so you couldnt have gotten a referal link from some1 like i did?
      and yet you still cry about DM users?


      Send a ship. Colonize, and then delete.
      Did I just blow your mind or what? I bet that was never thought off.

      Boom boom baby! :missilelauncher:

      well tbh i dont buy that

      sending colo ship on slot 4?
      which aint the biggest position?
      i just cant beleive that..what is more likely to happen
      is that you relocated to slot 4 so that you can do grav`s on main planet and get terraformer on a high level

      how about that?


      Yes because a high level terraformer is an effecient way to think about this. Its a 2x uni, not a 5x, I wont be taking terras to high, to expensive.

      And slot 4, probably because yes, grav, energy for an easier start with solar sats, and still 182 fields which is better than HW.

      Don't be mad because I didn't help you out.
      Whoever gave you a link should of thought the same thing I did in my head, " I wait almost 2 days of flight time just for that planet why should I help him"

      The post was edited 6 times, last by ZhadowZ ().

    • nahhh im not mad..im just sick of seeing you cry all the time

      you can tell anything you wish..but i still dont beleive that you didnt relocate

      you see..colonising on 8:xxx:4 where sats give 33-45 sats and 182 fields is enough?
      slot 8 gives ~30-33 energy per sat..and slot 4 ~35-45
      so you create another planet on 8:xxx:8..why not slot 5?
      it would give you those +~15 more energy per sats youre so eager to get
      its just 2x speed uni..182+ fields is enough right?
      but nope..you go for biggest planet slot..cuz you relocated main from g1
      and you get main on 4 cuz its the highest position to relocate with main planet

      but okey lets go another way
      you get 2nd planet on slot 4..in g8..delete main planet..to get difference per sats of max 15
      and lose all mines and main planet..to grow from 0?
      so that you can be safer in g8 than in g1? and you can create more sats and spend less ress on plants?

      and all that trouble in a such a new uni..so that you send 4th planet to g1?
      so nope..i still think youve relocated from g1 to g8 so that you could be safer early ingame
      and now you cant get more DM so you have no chance of winning this contest that is made only for DM (ab)users

      its either that..or youre a total noob

      'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'


      'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

    • AdMiRaLsrbija wrote:

      nahhh im not mad..im just sick of seeing you cry all the time

      you can tell anything you wish..but i still dont beleive that you didnt relocate

      you see..colonising on 8:xxx:4 where sats give 33-45 sats and 182 fields is enough?
      slot 8 gives ~30-33 energy per sat..and slot 4 ~35-45
      so you create another planet on 8:xxx:8..why not slot 5?
      it would give you those +~15 more energy per sats youre so eager to get
      its just 2x speed uni..182+ fields is enough right?
      but nope..you go for biggest planet slot..cuz you relocated main from g1
      and you get main on 4 cuz its the highest position to relocate with main planet

      but okey lets go another way
      you get 2nd planet on slot 4..in g8..delete main planet..to get difference per sats of max 15
      and lose all mines and main planet..to grow from 0?
      so that you can be safer in g8 than in g1? and you can create more sats and spend less ress on plants?

      and all that trouble in a such a new uni..so that you send 4th planet to g1?
      so nope..i still think youve relocated from g1 to g8 so that you could be safer early ingame
      and now you cant get more DM so you have no chance of winning this contest that is made only for DM (ab)users

      its either that..or youre a total noob



      Well sir, you're an idiot.
      I colonized that slot 4, and sat back and enjoy cheap sats at the beginning that were more effecient at a sooner point vs solar plants because of the slot.
      As well as my first planet (hw) was in like a slot 9 i believe, so big difference.

      If I had relocated, (which I have done on Quantum twice during 25% cheaper relocates). I would of went to slot 12s, just like an wise person would.
      Please explain to me why I would take more energy over more duet if I was going for the "long term effects"....
      But I wasn't, I was going for the short term game winner. Which OBVIOUSLY paid off because I am sitting pretty good for rank without DM.

      So why didnt I go to 5? Because by the time I went for next planet, I was pumping plenty of res. No need to go for the energy gain. As you can see though (with antigame). I have a slot 4, 8, 10(to help mates out with better choices), and 5(to join some mates and was only option in the system). Which ALL could of been 4s, 8s, or 12s easily, but I put them how I wanted. I am not being anal here. This universe wont be up and running for long (as its already low player count)

      So....here to explain why my 4th went to G1, and why I didnt just stay their.
      As I am sure many people can vouch (all the quitters)....people go mad, and farm like crazy. So whilst everyone was going for SCs/RLs and HFs.
      I went STRAIGHT for Astro. I couldn't build probes till like 3-4 days ago.

      As well, I went to g8, and then g1 with 4th is because I am now in Vmode on Qauntum and Taurus and playing here full time because I started way way way late in those universes, when at first I just planned on screwing around and mining here on Vega, but....the mines just were not keeping up as well because of the 70% DF.

      As well, I JUST put defense on my g8s like yesterday, before that, they had none at all. Making my start THAT much smoother. And now I am in G1, raiding, which gauss cannons on the planet already to keep my production safe from all the raiders. And will have PTs within a few hours. I as well will be putting planet 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and probably 10 if I play that long, ALL in g1.

      So mister wise guy, any more quetsions?

      And about your not having money comment, if you want my life story I can tell you about how I work 10 hours a day, 5 days a week and make $735 dollars a week.
      But, it doesn't matter. I have a car that I invest alot of money into or like my new 60" LED I just bought on Black Friday.

      The post was edited 4 times, last by ZhadowZ ().

    • AdMiRaLsrbija wrote:

      let me get to the point
      you approve relocations but dont approve other use of DM?
      so you use DM for what you think is "right" use?

      looks like hipocrisy to me


      uh sir, I relocated twice on an 1 year old universe.
      Get real with the program.

      And yes, as well as anyone would agree, their is DM using, and their is DM abusing. I am 100% fine with DM users as long as they don't abuse it. Thats what used to support OGame - Officers. But now there is just way to much, planet fields, relocations, moon fields, boosters, insta finishing.

      Every game needs a way to make some money to host, advertise, etc. OGame has added to many features, charges alot compared to other games, makes really good cash for a damn easy fact, and doesn't advertise.

      And what is hipocrisy? Is that the use of hippos?
      Hypocrisy. Is what I believe you meant to spell.

      Boom boom baby :missilelauncher:
      I believe that was question 18 out of 21, so you got 3 left before this becomes a different game outside of 21 questions.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by ZhadowZ ().


    • let me get back to one of your earlier sentences

      I do not like DM users at all,
      on any level, and for 1 myself use none at
      all

      and now you say that you did use DM?
      with all other things youve said..that does make sense

      so not only a hypocrite but a liar too?

      english is my 3rd language but when you correct my grammar mistakes make sure you dont make any

      I relocated twice on an 1 year old universe.

      *in *a

      And yes, as well as anyone would agree, their is DM
      using, and their is DM abusing.

      *there

      OGame has added to many features

      *too

      'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'


      'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

    • Done with you clown.
      I havn't used DM on any level at all. This is vega discussion, so thats not a lie, because I havn't.

      I have though. spent 25$ during a 50% for first time buyers on quantum, through sms to recieve 345k dm and then had dm from expos = 360 for two relocations during a 25% event.

      If you look at my post on other threads, etc. I complain about ALL the NEW dm features, not officers. So I do support DM on the slightest bit as OGame does need to make some money. But at the rate they are making it, and with all the features they are allowing abusers, its beyond frustrating.

      And I didn't correct your grammar, I corrected your horrible spelling. Now what you did, was being a grammar nazi as you can still understand what I was saying. As for yours, I had no idea what you meant by hipocracy and had to google it and then it kinda clicked in my head as to what you were attempting to spell and epically failed at.

      And if your going to correct my mistakes, correct them right.
      Its on* a*.

      And lets just remember as to what fired you up and pissed you off;
      The fact that I took my sweet time to get to G8, as well as didnt get raided, fail, and have to beg people for a link so I could get a fresh start. *cough* *cough*.
      But you just sit back and enjoy the feeling of taking the easy way out/the nasty feeling of not deserving what you have and the feeling of having a planet with 163 fields.
      Personally, I like to know I have done my account from the ground up, every inch of the way, every step of it and not have a small planet.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by ZhadowZ ().

    • thats not complaining what youre doing
      youre being a crybaby..so how about for a change you
      go farm those guys that have 30+% bigger production and maybe just maybe you'll realise that those noobs who pay too much are true oGame treasure

      being polite and begging aint same things
      whrn i need something i say please..when someone helps me..i say thanks

      what pissed me off ia that youre so blindly guided by the rules that you reported me for multy accounting without even listening to me
      and that just shows what kind of a person you are

      'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'


      'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

    • Discussion is fine, don't insult each other. After this I'll just hand out warnings. You've both proved earlier you can discuss/debate without making it personal, keep on with that.

      - lakinski
    • I reported you, and you slide by.

      You were not in vacation at the time of you asking for a 2nd account. So I took it that you still werent when you had your 2nd one.
      Don't be mad at me because I like to be safe and follow in-game rules, but could really care less about board rules.

      Crybaby? I stand up for what I believe in. Which just so happens to piss people off because well, its not very common. Just like when Americans stand up for things against Obama or minimum wage, it pisses people off, but its how you stand up for what you believe in.

      Personally, I believe in the old ogame, and miss it more and more every day.

      And you obviously are not seeing the point, duh, they are resource treasure, but typically with more production, can build more defenses. And its more the fact that they can fly in ranks, and leave the non-dm users TRAILING behind. And I personally am a bit of a rank whore, with about any game to be honest not just ogame, thats just life.

      You didn't say please when you messaged me. You said something;

      AdMiRaLsrbija wrote:

      hey..i see you have a planet in g8..would you give me referal link?
      i wanna try mining..im top player but ive always been a fleeter :)

      regards,
      david



      Which pretty much sounds like a whine for help to get to g8 and mine, when you could of done it yourself with your account you had already made probably with in the same time you spent begging.

      Boom boom baby! :missilelauncher:

      Notice sent.
      - lakinski

      The post was edited 2 times, last by ZhadowZ ().

    • @Zshadow

      Intoxicating Death wrote:

      I can honestly say that I, for one, dont even read half your posts. I see that ridiculous sig of yours and just skip whatever you post. I am sure I am not the only one.
      I agree, dude do you ever stop talking bs ?????? Shut up your mouth pleeeeeaseee, and go cure your complexes at some other place, leave us, whole Vega is tired of watching your non-senses at board every moth$#@#@# day! Whata big mouth lol!

      1 warning for insult.
      - lakinski
      Take a walk on the wild side..
    • RattleSnake wrote:

      @Zshadow

      Intoxicating Death wrote:

      I can honestly say that I, for one, dont even read half your posts. I see that ridiculous sig of yours and just skip whatever you post. I am sure I am not the only one.
      I agree, dude do you ever stop talking bs ?????? Shut up your mouth pleeeeeaseee, and go cure your complexes at some other place, leave us, whole Vega is tired of watching your non-senses at board every moth$#@#@# day! Whata big mouth lol!


      Hmmm sorry but I am either complaining on here, complaining on other threads outside of vega where others are typically complaining as well, or on vega CRs congradulating hits.

      So it seems to me, your following me around?

      I think its my free right as a human to post and stand up for what I believe wherever and whenever I damn well please :D

      And no I will not stop, me doing what I do has gotten me plenty of friends with the same beliefs but don't wanna piss of the mods, I for one, do not care and have already had plenty of warnings, verbal warnings and a ban.

    • ZhadowZ
      did you say something important in those last 10 or so posts? Just wondering if there was anything useful in any of them, or if it is just whining, complaining, agitating and bad mouthing mods like normal?


      I for one feel sorry for the mods. I know you guys have to read all of his spam, hoping he pops off and says something that you can ban him for. It must be agonizing. Any way you guys can make a new rule? Maybe modify the rules on the boards for issues like this? He is doing nothing but wasting everyone's time. Make a New rule: Anyone as annoying and whiny as ZhadowZ is subject to be banned. LOL



      boom bang bing bong gong boomalang :missilelauncher: (cause i want to be cool as you)

      Notice sent.
      - lakinski