Pinned Best of Vega contest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best of Vega contest

Dear players,

We propose to you again a contest for the most recent universe:

Best of VEGA

When a new universe starts, all players have the same opportunity to advance in game, however only the most dedicated and skilled players are reaching the tops of the highscore. But to Ogame there is more than the highscore, you can have a lot of other achievements to accomplish and you have all the reasons to be proud of them.

In addition to the tutorial rewards we plan to give you some objectives and the well deserved rewards for the following categories:

Highscore:

3 euro coupon for top 1 on 19.12.2013 double winners : Sauron & Bad Apple (19.12.2013)
      3 euro coupon for top 1 on 19.01.2014
      10 euro coupon for top 1 on 19.02.2014

Category Mines:

+1 mine level for player who reaches first level 25 metal mine> -->winner is player baka ( 2013/12/04, 00:47)
      +1 mine level for player who reaches first level 20 crystal mine---> winner is player INTOXICATING DEATH ( 2013/12/02, 18:37)
      +1 mine level for player who reaches first level 15 deuterium mine-->winner is player baka ( 2013/11/24, 15:31)

Category Defense:

+200 Rocket Launchers for player who builds as first 500 Rocket launchers -->MoistPrune ( 2013/12/05, 01:34 )
      +100 Heavy Lasers for player who builds as first 500 Heavy Lasers--> TransientDisturbance ( 2013/12/23, 00:58)
      +50 Gauss Cannons for player who builds as first 500 Gauss Cannons -- > demona008 ( 2014/01/07, 00:41)
      +50 Ion Cannons for player who builds as first 500 Ion Cannons -- > demona008 ( 2013/12/29, 00:52)
      +50 Plasma Cannons for player who builds as first 500 Plasma Cannons

Category Fleeters:

+200 Light Fighter for the first player having 500 Light Fighters ---->winner is player longaba ( 2013/12/01, 17:58)
      +100 Cruisers for the first player having 500 Cruisers -- > winner is player demona008 ( 2013/12/30, 09:20)
      +50 Battleships for the first player having 500 Battleships -->winner is player Fortress (2013-12-30, 01:24)
      +50 Destroyers for the first player having 500 Destroyers---> prize given ( 2014/02/26, 14:11)
      +50 Battlecruisers for the first player having 500 Battlecruisers---> winner is player demona008 ( 2014/01/04, 14:27)

Category Moon destructors:

- A 3 Euro coupon for the first Player who reaches graviton ---> holyscrap
      - 1 RIP for the first player having 5 rips ---> Damn (2014/02/19, 16:24)

Rules:
      When you reach one of the goals of the contest you open a ticket and you attach a printscreen to prove your achievement .
      The first one ( date/ time on ticket ) will get the prize.
      You can participate in as many categories as you want.

Any breach of the rules will automatically disqualify you from the contest
    • awsome contest really really nice:D
      i hope you will do smtg like this for the univ when it will be older with higher rewards :D
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 162
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 69
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1441
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 36
      Ninja - 6
      Adv Solo - 2
      Adv Acs - 1
      RipKill - 2087
      Top 10 Acs - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• i would say this is very cool contest, if this was announced couple years ago, when there was no DM, so you can be rewarded coz your skill and ambition, now its just mater to put your hand deep in your pocket .

Its still early, but difference between normal users and DM whores, is already obvious. Nothing against them, they can spent their money wherever they want, but we all can see advantage. I won't complain coz boosters and officers, i'm tired of that story.

On the other hand values of those coupons are low, considering how much DM you have to spent to keep top.

Take a walk on the wild side..
    • At least the number 1 at the moment isn't using any boosters ^^

Otherwise I agree it's pretty much buying a 3 euro coupon for 300 euro... This would have been more fun without boosters and buying your buildings off
    • Category: Game Operator

Winner of top SGO: Player Resixh, gotta love dat power abuse and dat corruption. Even if it was repealed the way you handled it would never make up for it :3 he wins the grand prize of 0 :censored: given for having no life <3 See you in the flames brother ;)

Notice sent.
      - lakinski
    • The Oracle wrote:

Category: Game Operator

Winner of top SGO: Player Resixh, gotta love dat power abuse and dat corruption. Even if it was repealed the way you handled it would never make up for it :3 he wins the grand prize of 0 f*cks given for having no life <3 See you in the flames brother ;)

see you in the flames..?

you're taking this game waaaay to serious :youcrazy:

im sorry it got ruined for you, but still, just have fun :D
    • The Oracle wrote:

Category: Game Operator

Winner of top SGO: Player Resixh, gotta love dat power abuse and dat corruption. Even if it was repealed the way you handled it would never make up for it :3 he wins the grand prize of 0 f*cks given for having no life <3 See you in the flames brother ;)
      Why do u insult a SGO who bans players who are cheating. Thumbs up for Resixh! May the Cuteness be with u.
    • LazyPenguin wrote:

Quoted from "b3rZerK"
      hmmm example for fleet:

have 498 battlecruisers and 3 battlecruisers on another colony. That counts? or need be together?

i cant believe you have to ask that :crazy:

Yes, i want answer lol ;)

Most player will have 450 battlecruisers with fleet then other 50 on other planets. Empire view will show total.

?
    • Total is all that matters.
      100 RLs across 5 planets. Counts.

Same with fleet. This has been done for Ursa.

And they post names next to who got it on the first post, as well as post a post with the achievement someone reached for ones who dont read the first post after edit.

Enjoy :beer: