Top 06 - Fleet aka Barbas & AveC & Ice Cube & Chibo aka Doninha[TOUR] -vs- QUIT CRYING aka Stalker[1vsALL] & Deliverance[RLeague] ~(TD: 68.237.351.000; TP: 8.484.643.511)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This was inevitable... I was talking with John the other day and I told him that Chibo and his muppets will be taking him out and that's what happened

Attackers good catch, congrats on the NN1.

215 aka Stalker, do you think it was worth it? I'm not talking about how you aquired the account, honestly i don't care because that's non of my concer. What i'm talking about is bad mouthing your own alliance and leaving them...

For future reference, either FS moon to moon deploy recall or vmode, the rest is all wrong.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • Ooomph, i already saw such a big hit happened according to the same mistake.
      Makes me wonder why people are so irresponsibly sometimes...

No idea if you will rebuild or quit, good luck with any will.

And yeh, thanks for 2 B debris :)
    • I have been away for so long, this hit was spammed in my skype.
      Wow, great jobs my old boys!! Way to take the top guy down! I thought the pics were hilarious :fatgreengrin:

Hope everyone doing great, until next time :D

• nver really said it was a set up

but yes it did look like a trap gone wrong

that he bad mouthed people in esf i did not know ,actually i kind of thought he moved out of esf to bait and rocky and r league would be defending since they r the only ones with the fleet to take on tour,that something was going to happen was obvious the way ice cube was building fleet at warp speed.

anyways i find it incredible that he was doing dirty fs and ice cube and avec has been around that area for a very long time

what i find incredible even now is that he would keep his fleet in system with chibo moving in,anyway it happens

hope u stay stalkers

but really u should not bad mouth people like tony,i have known him for a long time and basically o game requires time with skills,half the fun in the game is making friends with people allover the world AND fighting them

STILL A WONDERFUL HIT AS I SAID TOUR STILL HAD TO KILL IT AND THEY DID THAT WONDERFULLY

VENOM
      :quote:
    • We'll I've been keeping away from posting to avoid more drama, I congrats'd all the attackers on this hit. it was perfectly executed. and the skill to catch a DF bounce and time it back takes a great player and great communication. These 3 players together are great and they make great hits. Yeah it sucks I got hit? but do I care? yeah. ahhaaha if I said I dont I'd be lying but its part of the game. I've already started rebuilding and will continue to play ogame because I play for the fun of the game. everyones worried about the things that aren't important instead of worrying about playing the game. who cares what people do or how they do things. you should all be happy people still play this game. because with out players. this game would get extremely boring just waking up building fleet logging off because you cant find anyone to hit lol.. I was driving home from work so decided instead of idling and checking ever 2 minutes to raid when I got home from work I decided to send on debris to own planet so i'm not on my phone while driving :nono . . we'll the attackers noticed the df they shot at me disappeared while I was on my way home I had to pull over when i noticed avec's one destroyer was 3 seconds behind my return. then i checked galaxy and seen chibo mobiled in and they were already mooning him. he got moon with about 14-15 mins left and added into the flight. If they didn't moon him the out come would of been way different. deliverance was acs defending with his fleet and when we seen chibo mooned we had to call him off knowing that there were about 200k destroyers more then likely to defend and ben only had the deut to fly lfs and bc's. so it was basically going to profit tour even more. they were 3 seconds behind me and from an iphone thats almost impossible to escape with the lag of 4g server. I'd of been lucky to see the fleet land at that point lol. so we decided to just have ben recall and hope that maybe the rips or something would draw out even tho I knew it wouldn't and the fleet was done. I built recycs on planet but couldnt get them to moon from iphone for whatever reason lol so I sent to df to avoid them being hit while chibo was raiding the planet. I believe he slowed the fleet that was hitting planet and got the recycs too hahaa. playing from iphone on the side of the road isnt the easiest thing and trying to skype ben on whats happening -_- but anyways. they well deserve this hit and the way these guys play deserve all the respect in the world. use may all hate them. but they are truely great players and hats off to them on an amazing hit. use can talk all the smack about me you want. thats fine lol. I play the game because I love the game. not to care for your opinions of me or "what I do". I make plenty of friends and those who know me know i'm true to my word. I'd do anything for anyone in this game and if you ask any of my true friends here they would 100% back that up that I would do anything to help them. anyways. once again. congrats tour on the NN1 and 3rd time I've been on the wrong side. -_- time for a long long rebuild -_- but hopefully a fast one!
    • 215 wrote:

the skill to catch a DF bounce and time it back takes a great player and great communication.

Not really. It's page 2 in the "How to be a fleeter" handbook, being preceded only by the importances of FS'ing correctly. Any player with enough time on their hands should be able to time hits like this without any great effort.

This was inevitable. We all knew it was coming, it was just a matter of days. Rudeboy knew so as well, so the fact that he still went through with it, and passed the account on, says a lot about how little he cared for the fate of it.

This hit happened solely because of bad play from a bad player. Kudos must be given though for the attitude once the fleet's fate was sealed.
      56G TD, Top 1 solo
      61G TD, Top 1 ACS

Kamil wrote:

Authority and rules are created to be opposed :D
    • amazing hit! congrtz... defender fast rebuild.
      who said account trading is bad? It makes the universe alive... I am enjoying to check the hits like this. I wish I have an acc in Q :p
    • even tho i'm not familiar with any parts of story its a nice smash, so FR DEF AND CONGRATS ATTACKERS.

but the fact that one of the attackers insta made jumpgate and stuff, is just disgusting. Its so sad what this game became,junk full of insta shits.

its all about the money again.
    • 215 wrote:

We'll I've been keeping away from posting to avoid more drama, I congrats'd all the attackers on this hit. it was perfectly executed. and the skill to catch a DF bounce and time it back takes a great player and great communication. These 3 players together are great and they make great hits. Yeah it sucks I got hit? but do I care? yeah. ahhaaha if I said I dont I'd be lying but its part of the game. I've already started rebuilding and will continue to play ogame because I play for the fun of the game. everyones worried about the things that aren't important instead of worrying about playing the game. who cares what people do or how they do things. you should all be happy people still play this game. because with out players. this game would get extremely boring just waking up building fleet logging off because you cant find anyone to hit lol.. I was driving home from work so decided instead of idling and checking ever 2 minutes to raid when I got home from work I decided to send on debris to own planet so i'm not on my phone while driving :nono . . we'll the attackers noticed the df they shot at me disappeared while I was on my way home I had to pull over when i noticed avec's one destroyer was 3 seconds behind my return. then i checked galaxy and seen chibo mobiled in and they were already mooning him. he got moon with about 14-15 mins left and added into the flight. If they didn't moon him the out come would of been way different. deliverance was acs defending with his fleet and when we seen chibo mooned we had to call him off knowing that there were about 200k destroyers more then likely to defend and ben only had the deut to fly lfs and bc's. so it was basically going to profit tour even more. they were 3 seconds behind me and from an iphone thats almost impossible to escape with the lag of 4g server. I'd of been lucky to see the fleet land at that point lol. so we decided to just have ben recall and hope that maybe the rips or something would draw out even tho I knew it wouldn't and the fleet was done. I built recycs on planet but couldnt get them to moon from iphone for whatever reason lol so I sent to df to avoid them being hit while chibo was raiding the planet. I believe he slowed the fleet that was hitting planet and got the recycs too hahaa. playing from iphone on the side of the road isnt the easiest thing and trying to skype ben on whats happening -_- but anyways. they well deserve this hit and the way these guys play deserve all the respect in the world. use may all hate them. but they are truely great players and hats off to them on an amazing hit. use can talk all the smack about me you want. thats fine lol. I play the game because I love the game. not to care for your opinions of me or "what I do". I make plenty of friends and those who know me know i'm true to my word. I'd do anything for anyone in this game and if you ask any of my true friends here they would 100% back that up that I would do anything to help them. anyways. once again. congrats tour on the NN1 and 3rd time I've been on the wrong side. -_- time for a long long rebuild -_- but hopefully a fast one!

Lol
      Do you know what decoys are and whats their purpose? :p Consult ogame manual before you ruin one more acc :p
      Take a walk on the wild side..
    • I do wonder how many here have actually never made a mistake in this game.

Sure its unfortunate to lose such a sexy fleet with a mistake like this, but speaking personally in my learning of the game I did plenty of dirty fleetsaves and DF bounces, etc.

I know there are some that haven't, and sure congrats to you guys, but most of us have made plenty of mistakes, learned something from them, and we're still here having fun with the game today.....
      There is a hell believe me I've seen it,
      There is a heaven let's keep it a secret.

Retired :love:

Top 10s, RIPs Killed, Returns.. Who cares...
      Worldwide Top 1s - 1.